Trump Applauds Patriots in NH

Trump knows there was fraud. He is not going to let anyone forget.
And we're not going to let anyone forget he's a liar.

He proved who the liars were with the Russian bullshit. It is the same people lying. Trump will prove it again.

He proved who the liars were with the Russian bullshit. It is the same people lying. Trump will prove it again.
Trump will do nothing. He never does. He let's others do things and takes the credit, unless things go wrong, then he denies any involvement. LYING WANKER!

Trump will do nothing. He never does. He let's others do things and takes the credit, unless things go wrong, then he denies any involvement. LYING WANKER!
Trump did plenty. He was the first president to secure our Southern border. He was the first president to tell China "oh Hell no". You have a installed senile crook and the country is suffering.

When the conservativebrief.com speaks, Charles Swabb listens.

I went and checked it out. My take was they got excited about a NH count, produced no facts, then immediately jumped into the Arizona fracas. Trump may applaud patriots, but him and his Russian wife wouldn't know one if they saw one.

Trump invited the Russians to hack Hillary's emails. Have you forgotten?

Trump did plenty. He was the first president to secure our Southern border. He was the first president to tell China "oh Hell no". You have a installed senile crook and the country is suffering.
Lies, all lies. All he cared about was using his influence to get foreign dignitaries, conservative political figures and slavish media hacks to spend money at his properties. He was the Grifter-in-Chief, nothing more.

That was a joke just like Killary was.

I went and checked it out. My take was they got excited about a NH count, produced no facts, then immediately jumped into the Arizona fracas. Trump may applaud patriots, but him and his Russian wife wouldn't know one if they saw one.
The people in NH want Pulitzer to do the audit. Will NH listen?

Yeah, Trump thought he was being cute.

Yeah, Trump thought he was being cute.
He won. Twice.

The people in NH want Pulitzer to do the audit. Will NH listen?
To the boy who cried "wolf". I doubt it.

A "senile crook" who defeated Scumpty by a landslide of epic proportions!

A "senile crook" who defeated Scumpty by a landslide of epic proportions!
Massive fraud beat Trump. It is going to be proven.

He's not applauding "patriots", he's thanking them for kissing his ass. He loves that, you know.

He's not applauding "patriots", he's thanking them for kissing his ass. He loves that, you know.
I do not care. I care about the audit. Democrats are trying to stop this one too. Why if there was no fraud?

I do not care. I care about the audit. Democrats are trying to stop this one too. Why if there was no fraud?
Because your paying millions for it, right when states are strapped for cash. Because it's just an excuse to forward the big lie. Because it's a huge waste of time and there are other things they should be doing.

But mostly because they are gonna lie, and say they "found" things they actually created.

Forum List

Back