trump and the whale

Don’t – no one forced Trump to run again.

Trump should have done the honorable thing when voted out of office and retire to private life, respecting the will of the people, where he could experience mental decline in seclusion.

He couldn't, because of all the crimes he committed. He believes that the only way he avoids jail is to be re-elected.
MAGA

So it turns out that the "cognitive test" trump supposedly aced back in whenever it was doesn't include the whale he keeps talking about. No version of the text has ever included one.

Nor could the little haiku he made by remembering 5 words have been this “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” that he claims it was. Apparently the words are specifically chosen to be unrelated, so "person, man, woman, is right out, as is "camera, tv".

He's falling deeper and deeper into his fantasy land. His connection with reality is faltering day by day.

They have to literally prop him up for the appearances. They are almost certainly chemically propping him up as well.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the creep, The folks behind the campaign are killing him.

He will be bedridden before long, and dead soon after.

But you think Biden is in tippy top mental shape? :laughing0301:

But you think Biden is in tippy top mental shape? :laughing0301:
I think he functioning well. I have been around older folks my whole life and they may stumble over words occasionally, and physically they aren’t what they once were but they’re still sharp.

Biden has done well and will continue to

I think he functioning well. I have been around older folks my whole life and they may stumble over words occasionally, and physically they aren’t what they once were but they’re still sharp.

Biden has done well and will continue to
That's just sad...What your ilk has done to that man is criminal...

So it turns out that the "cognitive test" trump supposedly aced back in whenever it was doesn't include the whale he keeps talking about. No version of the text has ever included one.

Nor could the little haiku he made by remembering 5 words have been this “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” that he claims it was. Apparently the words are specifically chosen to be unrelated, so "person, man, woman, is right out, as is "camera, tv".

He's falling deeper and deeper into his fantasy land. His connection with reality is faltering day by day.

They have to literally prop him up for the appearances. They are almost certainly chemically propping him up as well.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the creep, The folks behind the campaign are killing him.

Joe Biden is still telling people he's running for Senate.

1705981994393.png

Chris Christie in this story?

Forum List

Back