trump and the whale

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
So it turns out that the "cognitive test" trump supposedly aced back in whenever it was doesn't include the whale he keeps talking about. No version of the text has ever included one.

Nor could the little haiku he made by remembering 5 words have been this “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” that he claims it was. Apparently the words are specifically chosen to be unrelated, so "person, man, woman, is right out, as is "camera, tv".

He's falling deeper and deeper into his fantasy land. His connection with reality is faltering day by day.

They have to literally prop him up for the appearances. They are almost certainly chemically propping him up as well.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the creep, The folks behind the campaign are killing him.

He will be bedridden before long, and dead soon after.

So it turns out that the "cognitive test" trump supposedly aced back in whenever it was doesn't include the whale he keeps talking about. No version of the text has ever included one.

Nor could the little haiku he made by remembering 5 words have been this “Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.” that he claims it was. Apparently the words are specifically chosen to be unrelated, so "person, man, woman, is right out, as is "camera, tv".

He's falling deeper and deeper into his fantasy land. His connection with reality is faltering day by day.

They have to literally prop him up for the appearances. They are almost certainly chemically propping him up as well.

I'm actually starting to feel sorry for the creep, The folks behind the campaign are killing him.

Whellp, he's got one less competitor. And another cuck in his corner.
Ron DeSantis...is out! This is my shocked face. :)

From the article;

".. . He and other physicians allowed for the possibility that Trump was just offering hypothetical examples. The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment.. . "

While it is possible that Trump is diminishing in his old age, to post an article with such a supposition, when Joe can't even field impromptu questions from the press or voters? Has to be the height of clown world IMO.

iu

A disgraceful post.

Everyone knows that Potato is already brain dead.

Wait…are you talking about The giant orange clown or creepy ole Joe? From where I stand, they both seem pretty unfit for the job.

From the article;

".. . He and other physicians allowed for the possibility that Trump was just offering hypothetical examples. The Trump campaign did not respond to a request for comment.. . "

While it is possible that Trump is diminishing in his old age, to post an article with such a supposition, when Joe can't even field impromptu questions from the press or voters? Has to be the height of clown world IMO.

iu
So true- these 2 will have a very entertaining debate. It will be must see TV. I wouldn't be surprised if the debate format is short and won’t allow for impromptu questions. Neither can think let alone respond in a coherent fashion on the spot.

So true- these 2 will have a very entertaining debate. It will be must see TV. I wouldn't be surprised if the debate format is short and won’t allow for impromptu questions. Neither can think let alone respond in a coherent fashion on the spot.
Yeah, I have seen RFKjr. do events that take questions on the spot from voters, not so with Biden or Trump. . .

Odd that. I remember once during the last election cycle Biden did that, and it triggered him into anger.

It was bizarre. You don't do that when you are stumping for votes.

Even Hillary and Obama used to do that, and other candidates on the GOP side would too.

Not these two. They both are very cloistered. . . like cult leaders or something.

Yeah, I have seen RFKjr. do events that take questions on the spot from voters, not so with Biden or Trump. . .

Odd that. I remember once during the last election cycle Biden did that, and it triggered him into anger.

Even Hillary and Obama used to do that, and other candidates on the GOP side would too.

Not these two. They both are very cloistered. . . like cult leaders or something.
I do, however, recall Trump taking questions from all comers on his way into and out of the WH.

Been three years since then, though.

He is deteriating fast.

It's a slow motion train wreck.

I do, however, recall Trump taking questions from all comers on his way into and out of the WH.

Been three years since then, though.
He has had two town halls that I recall recently. The one in Iowa this month, which was really canned/produced, TBH.

He didn't take spontaneous audience questions, but pre-planned questions from a Iowa's AG.

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Arrives In Iowa, Holds Town Hall Event With Republican Caucus Just Days Away​

. . . I'm not real sure why they called it a "Town-hall," or claimed the audience was involved. TBH.

And then, everyone remembers the CNN Townhall last year, which was a real town-hall, but, seemed more like a debate between Trump and CNN's moderator, Kaitlan Collins . :lol:

Either way, most rational folks, would probably say, Trump seems a bit more cognitively capable than Biden.

CNN's Kaitlan Collins stands by Trump town hall blasted by liberals: You can't 'ignore' the GOP frontrunner​

+So it turns out that the "cognitive test" trump supposedly aced back in whenever it was doesn't include the whale he keeps talking about. No version of the text has ever included one.

that remember the words thing is how the nurses can tell if you are back from anesthesia. cognitive test? barely. somebody really fact checked the words? good work.

Speaking of whales, I just saw many deer a leaping and a bounding across the fields below and it struck me that none have ever been antelope a roaming. Never seen one nor hope to be. But still, Shirley Gene Autry wasn't just whislin' Dixie. There must be some somewhere? Shirley enough

Distribution and Habitat

Living antilocaprids are found throughout the open habitats of western North America, from Mexico up to southern Canada, preferring open prairie and desert habitats. Some extinct species of antilocaprids can be found further east, as far as Florida.
Yes, but do these extinct species roam?

Biden vs. English. . . .

:auiqs.jpg:

Watch Kamala Struggle to Not React as Biden Flubs Teleprompter Lines | DM CLIPS | Rubin Report

Biden Fumbles Badly With Basic English Words​

Forum List

Back