Trump and Russia

Let's review...

Trump wants to build in Moscow.
Putin wants to restore the Soviet Union and take back the Baltic nations.
Trump wants to get out of NATO.
Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump is on record saying he has a good relationship with Putin.
Trump does not want to disclose his tax records possibly showing his dealings.
Now Trump says he doesn't know Putin.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

cagle-trump-pied-piper.png

Yep, Cold War is over, stop living in the past, lib.

Thats right it's over, Russia is now our good ally that would never invade their sovereign neighbors or undermine our international efforts and foreign interests.

Kumbaya beotches! Lets go ahead and elect the Putin candidate, Trump.

What is the biggest, most important interest of our that Russia is supposedly threatening that is worth a potential conflict with a large nuclear armed state?

No, long rambling blather and spin filled cut and pastes, either, keep it short and sweet and not filled with shit.

Little is worth nuclear war FOR BOTH SIDES, the choice you've setup is one of false dichotomy. We've done just fine keeping that backward two-bit oligarchy in check and don't need Putin ass licker running this country.

Russia undermines our foreign policy interests, it has it's own agenda and it's own alliances that are often counter to ours. They run puppet governments in ex-USSR states like Ukraine, give lifelines to authoritarians like Assad and constantly oppose us in the UN council.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Asking me a question about the thread because you want to know and directly deflecting my answer to your question are entirely different things. Obviously you were deflecting. Damn, you're like debating an eight year old.

I was not deflecting, I wanted to know why you were commenting as you did on OP's list.

I was asking you why to YOU Trump's Russian connection seems so untrue, given his seriously strange pro-Putin positioning.

I didn't say it "seems so untrue" anywhere, you're just making shit up again. I did say:

1) Democrats lie so much that I don't believe anything you say

2) Whether it's true or not makes no difference, I am not voting for Trump

Note on point 1 you can never even repeat back accurately what I say. Democrats are just liars, you have no credibility

Gotcha, you just wanted to bitch about Democrats, not actually discuss Trump's Russian connection in a thread about Trump's Russian connection.

Are you done now?

Trump speaks as someone who wants to retrench and dislocate from the global economy. Since World War II the USA has been the leader of the world and its institutions such as the United Nations, World Bank, World Trade Organization, and being the Leader of the Free World. Trump seems to want America to become great again by quitting all this and letting Putin rebuild the Russian Empire. Trump as President will bring chaos and default on America being a great world Leader.

Asking me a question about the thread because you want to know and directly deflecting my answer to your question are entirely different things. Obviously you were deflecting. Damn, you're like debating an eight year old.

I was not deflecting, I wanted to know why you were commenting as you did on OP's list.

I was asking you why to YOU Trump's Russian connection seems so untrue, given his seriously strange pro-Putin positioning.

I didn't say it "seems so untrue" anywhere, you're just making shit up again. I did say:

Note on point 1 you can never even repeat back accurately what I say. Democrats are just liars, you have no credibility

Gotcha, you just wanted to bitch about Democrats, not actually discuss Trump's Russian connection in a thread about Trump's Russian connection.

Are you done now?

You're a liar, you're a hypocrite. Nope, that's it. We're good

Are you done now?

Oh? Ok, do you want to discuss Trump's Russian connection? :bye1:

Are you done now?

Sure. Do you have any evidence from someone who isn't a liar and is worth listening to?

Now answer my question. I wasn't going to vote for Trump, but do you think I should reconsider based on Russia?

Are you done now?

Sure. Do you have any evidence from someone who isn't a liar and is worth listening to?

Now answer my question. I wasn't going to vote for Trump, but do you think I should reconsider based on Russia?

Well Trump is a liar, but have you heard him speak in anything less than flattering way about Putin's regime? What do you make of it?

And check this out Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

You think it is credible?

RT (Russia Today) spent most of the evening lambasting Hillary Clinton. It was like watching FOX News. So I guess we know who Putin wants in the Oval Office.

Are you done now?

Well Trump is a liar, but have you heard him speak in anything less than flattering way about Putin's regime? What do you make of it?

And check this out Inside Trump’s financial ties to Russia and his unusual flattery of Vladimir Putin

You think it is credible?

The article drones on expressing the opinion of the author while the Trump quotes sound pretty normal. Show the actual Trump quotes you think are unusual and you think Hillary wouldn't say

Let's review...

Trump's campaign manager worked for the pro Russia Ukranian president before he was ousted and has close ties with Russian oligarchs.
Trump (an American oligarch) has close ties and many business dealings with Russian oligarchs.
Trump got the plank supporting an independent Ukraine removed from the Republican platform.

Connect the dots.

Yep, Cold War is over, stop living in the past, lib.

Thats right it's over, Russia is now our good ally that would never invade their sovereign neighbors or undermine our international efforts and foreign interests.

Kumbaya beotches! Lets go ahead and elect the Putin candidate, Trump.

What is the biggest, most important interest of our that Russia is supposedly threatening that is worth a potential conflict with a large nuclear armed state?

No, long rambling blather and spin filled cut and pastes, either, keep it short and sweet and not filled with shit.

Little is worth nuclear war FOR BOTH SIDES, the choice you've setup is one of false dichotomy. We've done just fine keeping that backward two-bit oligarchy in check and don't need Putin ass licker running this country.

Russia undermines our foreign policy interests, it has it's own agenda and it's own alliances that are often counter to ours. They run puppet governments in ex-USSR states like Ukraine, give lifelines to authoritarians like Assad and constantly oppose us in the UN council.

So, you have NOTHING to offer to justify our being involved in conflict with Russia. Which was my point.

ON the other hand by interring in the affairs of nations that border Russia with larger russian populations inside of them the interests to Russia are critical.

Do I need to go into details as to why Russia cares about russians?

Trump speaks as someone who wants to retrench and dislocate from the global economy. Since World War II the USA has been the leader of the world and its institutions such as the United Nations, World Bank, World Trade Organization, and being the Leader of the Free World. Trump seems to want America to become great again by quitting all this and letting Putin rebuild the Russian Empire. Trump as President will bring chaos and default on America being a great world Leader.

THe recent WTO airbus ruling proves Trump's position on Trade completely right.

Our trade partners are dishonestly fucking US.

It is time for a President that wants to stand up for US interests.

RT (Russia Today) spent most of the evening lambasting Hillary Clinton. It was like watching FOX News. So I guess we know who Putin wants in the Oval Office.

THe guy that thinks that the Cold War is over and wants good relations with Russia?

My, my, how suspicious.....

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

[/QUOTE]
Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Let's review... My take exactly except for building in Moscow. I think Trump was offered the Black Sea for resorts building. Free land if he can weaken NATO.

Connect the dots.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Let's review... My take exactly except for building in Moscow. I think Trump was offered the Black Sea for resorts building. Free land if he can weaken NATO.

Connect the dots.

[/QUOTE]
Still boring.

You probably mean Zimbabwe and Congo should pay their part of this is that correct?

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Connect the dots.

[/QUOTE]

Wow. what a bunch of nonsense. The picture of Trump is from 2013. Putin does NOT want to restore the Old Soviet Union.

The Cold War is over. Give peace a chance.

You probably mean Zimbabwe and Congo should pay their part of this is that correct?

NOthing in your post had anything to do with anything my post, near as I could tell.

My point stands.

Sen. Patrick Leahy @SenatorLeahy
Atty Gen. Sessions provided false testimony in response to questions from me and @SenFranken about his contacts with Russian officials. (1)

7:54 PM - 10 Jun 2017
(2) Now, twice in 2 mos., AG Sessions cancels an Approps hg in which I could Q him about his false testimony and half-hearted Russia recusal

8:13 PM - 10 Jun 2017

3) My mssg to AttyGen Sessions: Approps & Judiciary have oversight of DOJ. You need to testify before both in public. You can't run forever.

7:28 AM - 11 Jun 2017

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Thats not what james comey said.

Let's review...

Connect the dots.

Thats not what james comey said.

Did you happen to notice the post was dated July 2016 almost a year ago? :lol:

Forum List

Back