Trump And His Ilk Have Dismantled Vital Research For Ideological Reasons

Oh, does he like (sic) )("live") in a coccoon, you asswipe?

One sentence and you screw it up and conclude with bitter name calling. Antifa is made up of bitter cowards just like you.
Don't worry, once Rush is gone you'll still have Hannity to stoke your own hate.

1. You're the one demonstrating nothing but hatred. It's one of the hallmarks of "progressives' (sick).
Here's some of your party's hatred: Hateful Hillary
Included in this extremely limited compendium of Hillary's hatefulness is "You fucking Jew bastard."

2. YOUR party and friends called President Bush "stupid" and President Reagan "stupid" and President Trump "stupid." Let me show you some real stupidity: BarackObamaisms

"I've been to like 57 states. Two more to go." - Barack Obama
"I don't speak Austrian." - Barack Obama (For those Leftists too stupid to comprehend his stupidity, German is the official language of Austria.)
"Corpse man" - Obama mispronouncing corpsman (coreman)
When discussing financial markets, Obama didn't know that PE ratio means "price to earnings ratio". He said something very different, and of course stupid.

Hannity presents facts, as Rush does and to you this must be "hate" because you can't refute it with facts, only with your emotions and anger, projecting them on others.

Forum List

Back