Trump and GOP lied and keep lying which is costing them a few hundred thousand voters ............... will eventually be a million lost votes = not to

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Trump and GOP lied and keep lying which is costing them a few hundred thousand voters ............... will eventually be a million lost votes = will eventually be million of lost votes = not too smart

Trump and GOP lied and keep lying which is costing them a few hundred thousand voters ............... will eventually be a million lost votes = will eventually be million of lost votes = not too smart

The difference in mortality in red counties verses blue counties is not just about Covid vaccination rates. Obesity rates, alcohol use, and smoking rates are higher in red counties. It is easily visible. I live in NC's 10th, one of the reddest in the country, work in the 12th, as blue as they get. I was amazed at how healthy and fit most of the people in the 12th were, very few obese people. At home, well the only skinny people are the meth heads.

5q0qd2.jpg

Have you had you weekly booster?

Trump won the election.

BTW, did you know you have a little yellow butt-boy who keeps following your threads and agreeing with your threads? You might want to keep an eye on him, seeing how he's an admitted drug abuser in possession of a firearm.

Is it a 'pandemic of the unvaccinated"?

There are so many actual facts that show the higher rates of clot shots mean higher death rates.
You rubes will believe anything they tell you.

I'll give you a link with multiple examples but it won't do you scared sheeple any good.
If CNN doesn't report it, it's fake news to the Pravda lapdogs, right comrades?

In the UK

Israel

Japan

I do hope ya'll stop jabbing yourselves with poison.

trump cannot help it. It was programmed to lie by his racist father.

Forum List

Back