Arrest and Prosecute NOW!

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
No elected official and I mean no elected official should be receiving this "untouchable" action that FORMER Pres Trump is and the Speaker is also getting as well as Rep Jordan etc etc etc.

We treat the janitor and President equally. If we have the goods arrest all of them and bring them before the court of law.

Do it pronto it's only fair to we the voters and taxpayers.

Arrest them I say!!

Concerned Citizen

No elected official and I mean no elected official should be receiving this "untouchable" action that FORMER Pres Trump is and the Speaker is also getting as well as Rep Jordan etc etc etc.

We treat the janitor and President equally. If we have the goods arrest all of them and bring them before the court of law.

Arrest them I say!!

Concerned Citizen
The Left said they were going to arrest Trump 10 years ago.

How hard can this be?

Last edited:
Al Bragg doesn't have the cojones, he's afraid to persecute someone who will fight back and has decided instead to retreat to a safe place in his mum's basement.

Arrest them I say!!

Concerned Citizen
Meanwhile, the biggest crime boss since Al Capone sits in the White House and not a peep from any of you lemmings.
Are you stupid or something Forrest??

OP: I don't know what law(s) Trump may have violated, and I certainly cannot explain it if I did know, but I think Trump and all other people I do not like should be locked up.

DeRp!

Arrest them I say!!

Concerned Citizen
i repeat ...........

Forum List

Back