Trump and DeSantis

Notice my post was 10 days ago, when both were ahead...
Even 10 days ago DeSantis was not ahead. I'm sure that some campaign push poll found a way to get him ahead ever so slightly, but any legitimate pollster has DeSantis trailing Biden by quite a bit (and Trump crushing Biden).

Even 10 days ago DeSantis was not ahead. I'm sure that some campaign push poll found a way to get him ahead ever so slightly, but any legitimate pollster has DeSantis trailing Biden by quite a bit (and Trump crushing Biden).

Democrats would be overjoyed to see either of these two as the Republican 2024 Pres nominee, since both are extreme to the extreme. With either one President Biden would have to do very little campaigning; the election would basically be a Biden walkover.

But there is a solution for these two ego maniacs and the Republican party. Run DeSantis for President and Trump as V.P. That way you get the worst of both worlds. It would be a match made in far right heaven!

Bigly!!!
Democrats are overjoyed their leader wears diapers and his VP made her reputation on her knees, so what?
You don't have any chance in 2024.

Like I said, push poll crap... Take a look at Big Data Poll instead... Rich Baris does a much better job.

At the end of the day..... But do I hope I'm wrong ....:(

1O1J3xh.jpg

Forum List

Back