Trump Ally Roger Stone Demands 'RINO' McCarthy Resign After Leaked Audio

Do you think that being senile or a racist America hater is normal?
'America hater' to you means magaturd hater. Bear with me. Magaturds are a marginalized right winger minority on the political fringe of this country, akin to the BLM/Antifa fringe extremists on the left.

Nothing about either side of the politically radicalized fringe represents mainstream America. This is simply subjective, hyperbolic propaganda.

I don't believe the politically radicalized have earned any right to identify themselves using terms like 'normal' or 'American'.

What a freak!

Hey Roger... McCarthy won his election, and the orange pile of shit did not.
True, trump lost the popular vote in both 2016 and 2020. But, since he liberated his cultists to spew their racism, bigotry, misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, and every other hatred they hold deep inside, the trump Nazis worship their orange pile of sh!t as a god, and believe he and his disciples are above the law.

Whoever lives by the feud on the dems is just fine with me. By that I mean really works against everything the dems stand for and use any means necessary.

The sooner we get people that view dems as the enemies of the Republic that they are the sooner we can expose and get shed of them.

We need to un-fuck our country and only by getting shed of dems is that possible.
Yea because Republicans have been so great for our country. Both parties are trash in one way or another.

Yea because Republicans have been so great for our country. Both parties are trash in one way or another.
True, the RINOs/Neocons have found common cause with dems on Ukraine and they are willing to spend the last dime we don't have there for some reason.......That and if they had their rathers they would sent other people's kids to die there and not blik a eye as long as the coffers of their PACs are filled with kickbacks from .mil hardware procurements....Same as the dems..

That said, warts and all, they are still hands and feet better than dems on most issues.....I'll exclude Manchin since he's the one dem in all of the senate that saved the country from BBB.

True, the RINOs/Neocons have found common cause with dems on Ukraine and they are willing to spend the last dime we don't have there for some reason.......That and if they had their rathers they would sent other people's kids to die there and not blik a eye as long as the coffers of their PACs are filled with kickbacks from .mil hardware procurements....Same as the dems..

That said, warts and all, they are still hands and feet better than dems on most issues.....I'll exclude Manchin since he's the one dem in all of the senate that saved the country from BBB.
How are Republicans any different?

They vote to suit me (for the most part) on other issues I care about.....But make no mistake, they are always big and bad when they are out of power, so we will see who's balls have dropped after November.
Well we already know the Republicans have no balls when it comes to Trump, but you have yet to tell me what makes Republicans better than Democrats.

Forum List

Back