Trump Ally Roger Stone Demands 'RINO' McCarthy Resign After Leaked Audio

actually.. left or right .. I'm thinking that nobody cares what Roger Stone says these days..

When or if Democrats lose the House and Senate and Biden/Kamala are impeached for shear stupidity .. McCarthy could very well be your President .. but

The GOP is not going to impeach Biden.

So do you think the Trump Humpers are what we need?
Whoever lives by the feud on the dems is just fine with me. By that I mean really works against everything the dems stand for and use any means necessary.

The sooner we get people that view dems as the enemies of the Republic that they are the sooner we can expose and get shed of them.

We need to un-fuck our country and only by getting shed of dems is that possible.

Whoever lives by the feud on the dems is just fine with me. By that I mean really works against everything the dems stand for and use any means necessary.

The sooner we get people that view dems as the enemies of the Republic that they are the sooner we can expose and get shed of them.

We need to un-fuck our country and only by getting shed of dems is that possible.
Or we just wait for nutters like you to die off and then get back to something resembling a normal first world country.

Right-wing strategist Roger Stone, a prominent Donald Trump ally, demanded that House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy resign, calling him a "disgrace" after leaked audio from January 10, 2021 showed that he believed the then-president should resign following the U.S. Capitol attack on January 6.

The New York Times on Thursday reported that McCarthy told other GOP lawmakers after the pro-Trump Capitol riot targeting the federal legislative branch of government that he planned to urge the then-president to step down days before the end of his term. McCarthy later released a statement saying the reporting was "totally false and wrong."

However, on Thursday evening, the Times published audio of him telling lawmakers what the newspaper had reported he said. "I'm seriously thinking of having that conversation with him tonight," the GOP House leader said in the brief clip from January 10, 2021. He added that he would tell Trump "it would be my recommendation you should resign."

Stone, who received a pardon from the former president in December 2020, contended in a Saturday morning post to his Telegram channel that McCarthy should resign. He also shared a link to a YouTube video of the leaked audio.

"California RINO Kevin McCarthy is a disgrace to the republican party and he needs to resign," the Trump ally wrote in the post. RINO is an acronym meaning "Republican in name only." It is readily used by Republicans against other Republicans they view as not adequately in step with their political party's ideology.

Good Ole Roger wants McCarthy to kick rocks.

How do you Trump Humpers feel about that?

And that is a perfect example of what is wrong with the MAGA Party.

mmm .. why wouldn't they, it's pretty obvious to any reasonable person that Biden (sadly) has severe mental issues and is a threat to America/the world.
Because they won't have anything to impeach him over. They understand the seriousness of what Trump did to get impeached. They even admitted it. Trump is not normal.

Because they won't have anything to impeach him over. They understand the seriousness of what Trump did to get impeached. They even admitted it. Trump is not normal.

I'm thinking your reason has been swallowed by your emotions (it happens).

How about you take a vacation from posting for a while.. :wink_2:

Nobody is surprised at the GOP leadership's sandbagging Trump and his effortes to make the GOP a representative pro-American Party; the big money has a lot to lose if they can't keep gouging the American public with no opposition and keeping Red China and Putin prosperous and building up their military at our expense.

Forum List

Back