Trump ally Erdogan claims Jerusalem for Turkey

OP
Agit8r

Agit8r

Gold Member
Reaction score
Trump's ally? You fucking hate filled fascist retard, I wish I had made your acquaintance :fu: in the desert...

Yeah, I guess that one is unaware that Turkey is in NATO (a mistaken idea I have always believed).
Turkey was pro-NAZI so that is how they got in.

Sounds CRAZY I know!!! What is forgotten is that after Hitler and Germany were defeated, a NEW ENEMY arose, called the USSR. Now, let's see; who is a foe of Communist Russia???
These days Turkey and Russia are both run by fascists. They seem to be having a little disagreement in Azerbaijan, but nonetheless.

fncceo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
President Trump and Erdogan were having a summit. While talking informally, Erdogan said, "I've had this dream. In my dream, I see the flag of Turkey and banners proclaiming "Allah is Great" hanging from the White House and on the walls of Jerusalem. "

President Trump said, "I have a very similar dream. But, in my dream, I see banners hanging along every street in Istanbul and on the minarets of the Sophia Mosque".

Erdogan said, "What do the banners say?"

President Trump said, "I don't know ... I don't read Hebrew".

ekrem

Silver Member
Reaction score
So..............one Trident SSBN can wipe out most major cities across all of Russia Turkey and China by itself.............1.........
Yes, that's probably true.

You said, that Turkey should be "kicked out of NATO", and I implied that nukes in Incirlik under NATO nuclear-sharing agreements will be replaced by Turkish ones in a very short time if Turkey ever leaves NATO. For that argument I provided a link.

But, why exactly is there a reason to nuke Turkey with Trident SSBN ?
Turks didn't kill any Americans, the looser countries surrounding Turkey who face domination by Turkey actually did kill Americans and are using their money in Washington and the US press to portray Turkey as an enemy and hope for a tough stance against Turkey because they're helpless against Turkey increasing influence at their expense, even if they ally among themselves.

I don't think Turkey is much concerned about PR in USA, about being "kicked out of NATO" or that the US government considers Turkey an enemy. The concerned ones are others and they're financing the swamp.
40 million tourists visit Turkey every year, it's a beautiful country, why not go there and take a look for yourself, you'll surely not need Jamie Foxx protection

Last edited:

eagle1462010

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But, why exactly is there a reason to nuke Turkey with Trident SSBN ?
I never said we had to nuke them...........You brought up nukes and them leaving NATO.........I simply brought up one subs capability.............MERVs...............Multiple Entry Reentry vehicles.

ESay

Silver Member
Reaction score
Turkey is incapable to produce high tech hardware without Western (or something else) technologies. For example, its famous drones are equipped with Canadian electronics.
The smaller Bayraktar TB-2 drone is using electro-optic components from Wescam (Canada).
Foreign content of the whole drone doesn't exceed 7 % according to Financial Times from UK.

Baykar, which imports 7 per cent of the components used for the TB2

Turkey stockpiled enough WESCAM components, and for the much bigger drones like Akinci, Aksungur and ANKA the Turks went for indigenious solutions.

Here ANKA drone with CATS from Aselsan

Aselsan is one of 7 Turkish companies in Top-100 defense companies in world whereas Canada only has 1 company in Top-100 with Wescam not even making it into that list. It's global supply chain, and not even the USA produces everything 100% indigeniously.

Well, I can congratulate the Turks if they really achieved successes in high tech technologies.

Though, it doesn't dismiss the point that Turkey should be contained as much as possible.

ekrem

Silver Member
Reaction score
Though, it doesn't dismiss the point that Turkey should be contained as much as possible.
You mean the USA should contain Turkey ?
I don't think that is going to happen.

ESay

Silver Member
Reaction score
You mean the USA should contain Turkey ?
I don't think that is going to happen.
It depends on what direction Turkey will choose to expand its sphere. If that will be the Caucas region and the Middle Asia, then it will be only encouraged.

If it will be at the expense of say Greece and Israel, then counter-measures from the US will follow.

Picaro

Gold Member
Reaction score
569.368 Israelis visited Turkey as tourists in 2019.

What's Israelis total population ? 9 million ?
Seems like Turkey is preferred choice for Israelis making holiday abroad.

What was the population of the Arab countries that together invaded Israel in 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973 compared to Israel's? Turkey doesn't worry them any more than the others do, probably less in fact, since Turkey is busy making enemies.

Get rid of Erdogan; he's an idiot and will only get millions of you killed.

ekrem

Silver Member
Reaction score
What was the population of the Arab countries that together invaded Israel in 1948, 1956, 1967, and 1973 compared to Israel's? Turkey doesn't worry them any more than the others do, probably less in fact, since Turkey is busy making enemies.

Get rid of Erdogan; he's an idiot and will only get millions of you killed.
Who are those enemies who are killing millions of Turks ?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List