Trump ally Erdogan claims Jerusalem for Turkey

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
1601946330620.png

Trump's ally? You fucking hate filled fascist retard, I wish I had made your acquaintance :fu: in the desert...

Exactly. :mad-61:....the way it's phrased "Trump's ally" dripping with virulence....you can almost touch it!

oh well.....that's what TDS does for you.:cuckoo:

OP must have a double dose of TDS: Trump Derangement Syndrome and Turkish Derangement Syndrome.

How xenophobic of him. :laughing0301:

Trump's ally? You fucking hate filled fascist retard, I wish I had made your acquaintance :fu: in the desert...

Yeah, I guess that one is unaware that Turkey is in NATO (a mistaken idea I have always believed).
Turkey was pro-NAZI so that is how they got in.

Sounds CRAZY I know!!! What is forgotten is that after Hitler and Germany were defeated, a NEW ENEMY arose, called the USSR. Now, let's see; who is a foe of Communist Russia???

President Trump may just boot Erdofag and Turkey out of NATO. Since the Ataturks were defeated, they are now an Islamic-fascist state.
BIG Mistake letting Turkey in......but I don't think TRUMP has the authority to boot them out.

The Muslims claim everything over there is theirs.
Just like the blacks in America claim everything this country has accomplished is due to them.

lol screw Erdogan; all those Islamist morons are nuts. Trump should see what Putin would be willing to pay us to let him have the place, now that the reasons for supporting the dump ended a long time ago. All those former mosques would make great Russian language schools and tax collection offices.

I have spoken to a few muslim people.

They try to teach me that King Solomon and King David were Muslims.. not while they were born 1600 years before Mohamad.

Muslims are so stupid. They have stolen many Jewish and christian traditions, and changed everything.

Muslims try to tell me Muhamad and Jesus would govern the world together someday, without even remembering Islam ordered to kill all the Jews [ and Jesus is a Jew ]

lol screw Erdogan; all those Islamist morons are nuts. Trump should see what Putin would be willing to pay us to let him have the place, now that the reasons for supporting the dump ended a long time ago. All those former mosques would make great Russian language schools and tax collection offices.
Russia has never managed to get the control of the straits. And it will hardly do this in the future.

Russia has never managed to get the control of the straits. And it will hardly do this in the future.

Turkey had Germany or Britain and Europe to save its ass from Russia after the decline of the Ottomans, then the U.S. since WW II; that is hardly the case now. They're running out of 'friends' fast.

Forum List

Back