Trump Adviser says "you cannot rape your spouse."

The rape accusation stems from an accusation Trump's then-wife Ivana Trump leveled at her husband during divorce proceedings in the early 1990s, an accusation she walked back in a statement Tuesday.

Donald Trump adviser You cannot rape your spouse - CNNPolitics.com

Okay, back to the Neanderthal conversation....Let's hear it....

Con Defense: Why do you hate rape?

Before you go on ignore, I guess you missed that post in which Ivana stated she lied.

There was no rape, no one has called it rape but you.
Wow, I read something different. Did she actually admit to lying? I thought that to make the divorce settlement final she said that she did not consider it rape in a legal sense, but that it was an aggressive sexual encounter unlike any she and Trump had ever had, so she felt violated. But maybe you have a link where she has changed her story and is now admitting she lied. Could you provide the link?

Yes sir, gladly ..........

Trump adviser Michael Cohen apologizes for rape comment - CNNPolitics.com
I guess it just depends on whether you believe she changed her mind after agreeing to make a huge divorce settlement or because she wanted to be honest or she was dishonest to start with. It doesn't matter, nothing sticks to the teflon Don.

so now what. are we all suppose to get our panties all in bunch over what ONE person says?

dear gawd we have more to worry about in OUR LIVES. some of you ought to try getting one

Dear Gawd- we all know Conservatives never get your panties in a bunch over what ONE person says.......LOL.....except like everyday.

More and more I want Trump to be the face of the Republican Party- he is the front runner- and he is the candidate the Republicans deserve.

Run Trump Run!

screen-shot-2015-07-03-at-9-38-15-am.png

That's almost like Obama sucking dick at the Chicago Bath houses, I mean Barack too not Michelle, well maybe before her sex change

Cohen was wrong.

Cohen is toast.

Ivanna climbed down from the claim - then and now, yes?

Liberal Ankle-Biters will almost certainly find something to hang Trump with, soon enough.

This, however, may not be The Smoking Gun.

Libs are just gonna have to wait for that metaphorical gushing orgasm, 'til they find something better.

Control yourselves.
tongue_smile.gif

Next slide, please.
I seeeeee...

Somehow this is the liberals' fault.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Nope. They just foam at the mouth over prospects like this, and it's great fun watching them try to spin something ethereal and insubstantial like this only to see their hopes dashed when it turns out to be a false alarm. The entertainment value alone is phenomenal.

A lot of Jews feel that way, woman are a piece of meat, they can't control themselves which is why the orthodox ones can't intermix on planes and such, I don't know if Cohen is orthodox or not, but hey anytime you see these older men like Trump obsessed with younger women, they have ego problems.

Monica Lewinsky was a plant and Clinton I guess took the bait.(or did he)?
Ah, yes, another Jew-baiter and Jew-hater checking in. A stupid and despicable observation.

A lot of Jews feel that way, woman are a piece of meat, they can't control themselves which is why the orthodox ones can't intermix on planes and such, I don't know if Cohen is orthodox or not, but hey anytime you see these older men like Trump obsessed with younger women, they have ego problems.

Monica Lewinsky was a plant and Clinton I guess took the bait.(or did he)?
Ah, yes, another Jew-baiter and Jew-hater checking in. A stupid and despicable observation.

Stating a fact is all.

That's almost like Obama sucking dick at the Chicago Bath houses, I mean Barack too not Michelle, well maybe before her sex change

That is a real horrible lie, this is what gossip is made of. (by a man no less. they say men are worst than women when it comes to spreading gossip)

More and more I want Trump to be the face of the Republican Party- he is the front runner- and he is the candidate the Republicans deserve.

Run Trump Run!

We don't need an arrogant bulldog as our President, and a capitalist to boot. Tell me how he plans on bringing manufacturing back to the states? I firmly believe these billionaires are totally out of touch with reality.

What did Hilary advise us when they found Bill's DNA on Monica's dress? "It's all a vast right wing conspiracy". Isn't it a form of rape when the most powerful man in the world convinces a girl, barely older than his daughter, to commit sodomy? The neanderthal left laughed about it.

What did Hilary advise us when they found Bill's DNA on Monica's dress? "It's all a vast right wing conspiracy". Isn't it a form of rape when the most powerful man in the world convinces a girl, barely older than his daughter, to commit sodomy? The neanderthal left laughed about it.

She was 22, and who said anything about sodomy?

Forum List

Back