Trump admits to Maggie Haberman that fame drove his desire to be president...what other C-list celebs should run in 2024?

A big truck load full...

1664217816546.png

Even if that were true, so what? Obama ran on trying to destroy America (or as he put it, “transform it.”) Biden ran because he thought it would be cool, man, and could be Obama’s 3rd term.

At least Trump wanted what was best for America.

Trump literally said it himself in a book interview with Maggie Haberman... it's TrumpNN

you're dumb

you're all a bunch of idiots LOL

I don't care, stop seeking attention. One day you're left the next right and create nonsense threads. Just stop everyone sees it. You look stupid

well, Trump is in the Hall Of Fame already! not the president's Hall Of Fame, the WWE Wrestling Hall Of Fame!

bonus discussion:

Donald Trump was one of the most famous people in the world before he ran for president. I think the shitmedia is rotting your brain.

I don't care, stop seeking attention. One day you're left the next right and create nonsense threads. Just stop everyone sees it. You look stupid
i'm pro-Trump but also like the liberals like Snowden...can't i love people from both parties? sometimes i criticize Trump just for the fun of it. is that such a huge crime?

Donald Trump was one of the most famous people in the world before he ran for president. I think the shitmedia is rotting your brain.
it's Trump who said the quote that he ran because he wants to be famous...how is this the media's fault?

you're the one whose brain is rotten

Dude you're just an attention seeker. Stop
i'm a discussion seeker too. that's the point of bringing attention to the discussion, so we can have a vigorous debate. that's different than doing it for personal gain, which i agree would be stupid if someone did that

well, Trump is in the Hall Of Fame already! not the president's Hall Of Fame, the WWE Wrestling Hall Of Fame!

bonus discussion:

If we go by Donnie’s “reality TV” example, I guess Kim Kardashian is going to be our first female president. At least when she brags about her business acumen, it won’t be a lie.

Forum List

Back