Trump Admits His Threat To Lock Up Hillary Was Just For Show

Of course it was. Anyone with a brain could understand that.

Anyone with a brain would also understand that what Trump was doing was DEPLORABLE and condemn it.

He's a disgusting pig. No doubt. However he isn't a criminal who has sold out the US to foreign governments as the clintons have.

Trump is full of shit, has been from the beginning. Trump voters are not going to get many of his promises.

Poor OKTex. is going to spend the rest of his lifetime waiting for Hillary to be indicted for something, only to declare with his dying breath, someday, "The only reason that it never happened was that it was all a Clinton conspiracy!".

Well, we'll see if Sessions agrees with Comey, won't we?

Of course he will. All the previous investigations were nothing more than an effort to discredit her for the election. The election is over. All that circus has already folded it's tent.

One of two things have to happen before a legal case is final, a jury verdict, or the statute of limitations expire. Neither have occurred in her case. Also the investigations into the foundation and pay to play are still ongoing. She's a long way from out of the woods at this point. Oh I almost forgot, the congressional referral for perjury is still pending.

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation for pay for play is a waste of time and taxpayers' money, and now that Clinton has lost, there is no point to it. Republicans have made no secret that their Benghazi investigations, which taxpayers paid for, were politically motivated to slander Clinton and damage her candidacy.

So you're willing to forgive corrupt crooks as long as their your crooks, got it. I guess we're not a nation of laws after all.
Not what was said. The accusations were crap to start with.

Well, we'll see if Sessions agrees with Comey, won't we?

Of course he will. All the previous investigations were nothing more than an effort to discredit her for the election. The election is over. All that circus has already folded it's tent.

One of two things have to happen before a legal case is final, a jury verdict, or the statute of limitations expire. Neither have occurred in her case. Also the investigations into the foundation and pay to play are still ongoing. She's a long way from out of the woods at this point. Oh I almost forgot, the congressional referral for perjury is still pending.

The investigation into the Clinton Foundation for pay for play is a waste of time and taxpayers' money, and now that Clinton has lost, there is no point to it. Republicans have made no secret that their Benghazi investigations, which taxpayers paid for, were politically motivated to slander Clinton and damage her candidacy.

So you're willing to forgive corrupt crooks as long as their your crooks, got it. I guess we're not a nation of laws after all.
Not what was said. The accusations were crap to start with.

So she didn't jeopardize national security by having Top Secret info on an unauthorized, unsecure server? She didn't really lie to congress about only using one device, not having any classified information and various other things? I bet you still think the moon is made of swiss cheese.

Forum List

Back