Trump administration wants to limit citizenship to invaders who need welfare

the right is always saying if you want to be here....do it the right way and we have no problems....now even that aint good enough?....dam dean may be right about the right...
not sure what your issue is. If one is accepted in, by coming in the legal way, yeah welcome. We don't need any people at the moment coming in. the shop is closed until it's time we need more people. what don't you understand? you have a hard time with english do you?

the right is always saying if you want to be here....do it the right way and we have no problems....now even that aint good enough?....dam dean may be right about the right...
not sure what your issue is. If one is accepted in, by coming in the legal way, yeah welcome. We don't need any people at the moment coming in. the shop is closed until it's time we need more people. what don't you understand? you have a hard time with english do you?
i think you are the one that doesnt understand English...or are you trying to do what your good buddy dean does....twist what was said around?....which is it?..

i think you are the one that doesnt understand English...or are you trying to do what your good buddy dean does....twist what was said around?....which is it?..
still having problems with english eh? tsk tsk. I can't help you then. you are beyond useless. That seems to be my word of the day....useless..... all leftists are "useless"

Stephen Miller’s next target: Legal immigrants

Good! Got enough US citizens that need help already,if you can't take care of yourself then you don't belong here.

Stephen Miller is a evil man who is a part of the alt-right. Proof of Trump's racist attitudes. I think someone who is working 80 hours a week is hardly a slacker. Maybe we should be asking employers how working 80 hours a week requires public support.

still having problems with english eh? tsk tsk. I can't help you then. you are beyond useless. That seems to be my word of the day....useless..... all leftists are "useless"
im a leftist because i said something you didnt like?.....your buddy dean does shit like that too....

im a leftist because i said something you didnt like?.....your buddy dean does shit like that too....
I'm an american, I have no idea what you are. you are what you post like.

and you post like a typical dipshit...."if you disagree with me,you must be what i aint"....dean 101....you must be one of his best students...

and you post like a typical dipshit...."if you disagree with me,you must be what i aint"....dean 101....you must be one of his best students...
dean is a dump, Not sure your reference of him to me. I am 180 degrees that fck.

learn yourself some english yet?

dean is a dump, Not sure your reference of him to me. I am 180 degrees that fck.

learn yourself some english yet?
you do the same type of shit....after all you are what you post like.....

Stop Mexican immigration immediately. They are way over represented and a bad deal. No reason for immigrating them.

They aren't even sending their best... MS-13 animals who slice up Americans for breakfast on the list.

Forum List

Back