Trump Administration Admits Defeat on COVID-19, Surrenders as Failures

We can’t control it.
We aren’t even going to try.
You’ll have to live with it.
Have some hydroxychloroquine.

How about YOU tell us how to contain it because, so far its hasnt been contained by any country.

Bullshit. A lot of countries have contained it, and New Zealand is Covid-free.

Contain it with a strict mask ordinance.

New Zealand is a tiny island that doesnt have anywhere near the same international traffic as the US. What an absurd comparison.

You said:

so far its hasnt been contained by any country.

Admit that you’re wrong.

Where did Godboy run off to?

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

We can’t control it.

How about YOU tell us how to contain it because, so far its hasnt been contained by any country.

New Zealand is a tiny island that doesnt have anywhere near the same international traffic as the US. What an absurd comparison.

You said:

Admit that you’re wrong.

I took your word for it, but now im glad i checked. They arent COVID free, retard. They also only had 1587 total cases. Being on an Island like theirs obviously makes all the difference in the world.

Article from 1 hour ago...

With four new recovered cases, New Zealand's active case total is now 66. Overall, Aotearoa has recorded 1587 confirmed cases of the virus.

We can’t control it.

You said:

Admit that you’re wrong.

I ran off to prove you wrong. Im back though, and now i get to make fun of you. :laugh:

Even with a vaccine people still get sick and die from the annual flu virus. So a vaccine is no guarantee
When is the left going to realize that you will be unable to stop all death from viruses? You think you can control it but that is a fools errand.

Part of me almost wants Biden to win just so that we can all laugh when Joe gets in and suddenly, magically, the country doesn't go from being a shithole to a garden of rainbows. I almost want him to get in so I can laugh when a few months after in office, the Covid deaths don't somehow miraculously reverse direction, at least not for anything he did, or still keep getting worse, or maybe better, Joe evokes his Covid measures and work or not, they are so fantastically impossible and absurd that everyone including them are screaming buckets that no one can live this way!

Suicides everywhere, riots, businesses boarding up left and right, meantime, many of the things Joe talks about would take many months if not years to even put in place at a fantastic cost. Then watch the economy collapse. Hopefully by then, Covid will be long behind us.

Yeah, I almost want to see Joe in office just so we can watch him do a prat fall on his face, have it all blow up, then point out that these idiots removed Trump for this asshole and all his talk and promises and blather were worth about as much as a BUCKET OF PISS.

Even with a vaccine people still get sick and die from the annual flu virus. So a vaccine is no guarantee
When is the left going to realize that you will be unable to stop all death from viruses? You think you can control it but that is a fools errand.

Part of me almost wants Biden to win just so that we can all laugh when Joe gets in and suddenly, magically, the country doesn't go from being a shithole to a garden of rainbows. I almost want him to get in so I can laugh when a few months after in office, the Covid deaths don't somehow miraculously reverse direction, at least not for anything he did, or still keep getting worse, or maybe better, Joe evokes his Covid measures and work or not, they are so fantastically impossible and absurd that everyone including them are screaming buckets that no one can live this way!

Suicides everywhere, riots, businesses boarding up left and right, meantime, many of the things Joe talks about would take many months if not years to even put in place at a fantastic cost. Then watch the economy collapse. Hopefully by then, Covid will be long behind us.

Yeah, I almost want to see Joe in office just so we can watch him do a prat fall on his face, have it all blow up, then point out that these idiots removed Trump for this asshole and all his talk and promises and blather were worth about as much as a BUCKET OF PISS.
I was looking at polls last night and in the age range of 20-35 there has been a shift to Trump of 8%. It appears the middle class and working folks dont trust Biden for their jobs. Bidens threats of lockdowns has done him in...

I was looking at polls last night and in the age range of 20-35 there has been a shift to Trump of 8%. It appears the middle class and working folks dont trust Biden for their jobs. Bidens threats of lockdowns has done him in...

These kids are dropping like flies. Suicide in the young is up 100%. Can you imagine being 15-25 years old just starting dating, wanting to party, do drugs, date girls, trying to get into school and get your degree and get your career going, THE BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, and instead, you are wasting away locked in your house with a mask on, unable to go to school, unable to party, no money, unable to date, unable to go anywhere, do anything, can't go out, get drugs, hang out, sitting there day after day, no end in sight?

And Joe says we haven't done enough-- -- we gotta CRACK DOWN. :mm:

These kids are dropping like flies. Suicide in the young is up 100%. Can you imagine being 15-25 years old just starting dating, wanting to party, do drugs, date girls, trying to get into school and get your degree and get your career going, THE BEST YEARS OF YOUR LIFE, and instead, you are wasting away locked in your house with a mask on, unable to go to school, unable to party, no money, unable to date, unable to go anywhere, do anything, can't go out, get drugs, hang out, sitting there day after day, no end in sight?

I really do feel sorry for the school age generation that has to deal with this lock down hype. It is time and experiences that they can never get back

Only the really stupid still believe the true infection fatality rate is anything to wet the bed about. They panic over a virus barely worse than a bad flu. EOY 2020 all cause mortality stats will show no spike in deaths. We are actually on pace to have less deaths overall than the avg of the past few years. It's a f'n joke
Dumbass motherfucker

View attachment 407758
View attachment 407759
Interesting... any of those "researchers" related to lefty "experts" who told us HCQ doesn't work? Or said we should put people on respirators right away? Or sent sick folks back to nursing homes? Or that we shouldn't wear masks, I mean, we should wear masks? Or that have changed their stance on everything to the point I don't trust a word they say anymore?
The IFR is similar to a flu but you sheople are still cowering in fear.
Go lock yourself in the terror dome little beta & wear your face diaper but don't ever try to tell the rest of us what to do. It won't end well for you. :slap:
You think HCQ works?? Impeached Trump proved it doesn't as he opted for experimental treatment rather than HCQ when he became covid positive.

I really do feel sorry for the school age generation that has to deal with this lock down hype. It is time and experiences that they can never get back

AGREE.png
I can't imagine back in the 70s, coming of age, finding my oats, new, vast horizons to explore, limitless possibilities ahead, and I am facing a world where I must get scanned to enter school, treated as a criminal, am fearful of my life to get an education, with students who would rather die and take others with them rather than face another day, where my friends are arrested by my school and charged for playing cops and robbers, where my life is the screen of an iPhone, where "hanging out" means joining a chat room, where I am chaperoned every minute of my life, it isn't safe to go to school, my school district has jurisdiction over what I have in my bedroom, what I hang on my wall, what I wear on my body and how I play in my yard.

I can't date, I can't party, I can't get high, my TV programs are people getting sued in a courtroom and other reality shows instead of Lost In Space and The Beverly Hillbillies, I'm not getting educated, my future is on hold, I can't get married, there are no jobs, nothing makes sense, my parents are bankrupt, their lifelong business closed, and I can't go to a bar or even a restaurant and the governor wants me to wear a mask while I eat and straws have been banned.

It's not safe to go out, not safe to meet, the air is suspect, every person a possible death sentence and I can't even visit my favorite dying aunt because I might kill her. I'm not permitted in stores and even if I do, they don't have common things like toilet paper, spray cleaner, disinfectant and bread.

The country is full of illegal aliens, people who don't even look or talk like me, people who despise my country, where I must watch everything I say for fear of getting sued for offending someone. I can't whistle at a girl or tell her she's pretty or make a pass because she will sue me rather than be flattered. And there is a camera on me everywhere I go, always being watched, taped, recorded as the government scans my phone calls, emails and everything I say and do, everywhere I go.

Instead of cars being big, powerful and fast, they are little egg beaters with tiny engines I must squeeze into. When I go out at night, I can't even see the stars in the sky, everywhere it is full of glaring white lights with signs telling me what to buy, say, do, how to live and think.

Instead of my mom cooking me a good, fresh dinner, most of my meals come frozen in a box, and there won't be any Thanksgiving or Christmas with the family. The few jobs available don't pay well, expect the world, and they want to do a criminal background check where they might fire you for making a joke on Twitter.

And those leading the country are being run by an 80 year old man with his face covered with a black mask who won't even tell me why I should vote for him, hides in his basement, and wants to impose draconian measures far worse that will bankrupt my already strapped country, where I can't know anything about what's really going on or even trust a thing I see, read or hear because the media lies to me in everything they say and censor me from knowing anything they don't want me to know.

WELCOME TO GROWING UP IN 2020, DEMOCRAT AMERICA STYLE.

Yeah, I think if I were growing up in that world, if this was the world I was faced with, the only world I had ever known, this was the way it was being run, I might want to either kill myself rather than face it or at least strike out at others! This is the world the Left have given our children. Vote Joe Biden, yeah.

Last edited:
Translation:

HEY - IGNORE the Biden Corruption Scandal - LOOK OVER HERE...
Translation:
Yep, we and our supporters screwed the country on containment and control of the biggest, most infectious, deadliest pandemic in 100 years, so all we got is a last minute scandal about Biden's kid. Everybody likes scandal to divert attention, so vote for us and we will give you more. Good luck on the virus, as you will get no leadership from us. It is election year. Winning more important than people dying.
Evidently u are gullible enough to believe all this "get Trump" propaganda the liberal media feeds u. U forget that early last March Trump tried to put together a task force of governors to combat the growing COVID-19 threat. It was those democrat governors (Newsome, Cuomo, Pritzker) among others who played politics deciding they would be better going it alone. Of course the media never rehashes this fact just like they now vilify Trump over his SCOTUS nomination & subsequent conformation of Amy Barret. For some reason the media for the most part omits the fact that Obama attempted to do the same thing with Merrick Garland which was blocked by the Republicans.
At times I almost wish that Biden would win just to see the ensuing disaster his policies will precipitate namely higher taxes, gun confiscation, open borders, reparations, student loan forgivness. et al. Plus all Biden amounts to is another Obama who will surely will be his mentor if he happens to become POTUS.

Trump proved it doesn't as he opted for experimental treatment
So that's what substitutes for proof in a lefty brain? Is it lonely in there with all that empty space? You don't know much, do you?
That in exactly why keeping liberals out of power is paramount for the survival of our country. The vast majpuity of the cities they control are financially broke crime infested sewers.

So that's what substitutes for proof in a lefty brain? Is it lonely in there with all that empty space? You don't know much, do you?
LOL

Do you even know what a non-randomized, non-double blind trial is and how worthless it is?
icon_rolleyes.gif

But I admire the boldness of your claim that HCQ is effective yet Impeached Trump, who was promoting that treatment months ago, wouldn't take it when his life was at risk due to covid.

That in exactly why keeping liberals out of power is paramount for the survival of our country. The vast majpuity of the cities they control are financially broke crime infested sewers.
Great, maybe you can explain what johngaltshrugged couldn't ... if HCQ is effective, why didn't Impeached Trump take it when he was covid positive?

LOL

Do you even know what a non-randomized, non-double blind trial is and how worthless it is?
icon_rolleyes.gif

But I admire the boldness of your claim that HCQ is effective yet Impeached Trump, who was promoting that treatment months ago, wouldn't take it when his life was at risk due to covid.

How many people did the democrats kill with the fraudulent attacks on hydroxychloroquine?

Thousands and thousands. All because it's too cheap and won't line the pockets of the looters who want to push treatments that cost thousands of dollars a dose.

This is the latest of thousands of studies showing hydroxychloroquine as a safe and effective treatment when combined with zinc and vitamin C. But since the looter class can't profit, the bitches of your government, the democrats who kowtow to you, have run a smear campaign that has killed untold thousands of Americans.

Great, maybe you can explain what johngaltshrugged couldn't ... if HCQ is effective, why didn't Impeached Trump take it when he was covid positive?

What makes you say he didn't, Farouk.

The bitches of Iran, the democrats, love to claim that decisions are between a patient and their doctor, but not for hydroxychloroquine - we can't have that - no profiteering possible...

We can’t control it.

You said:

Admit that you’re wrong.

Neither has the annual flu or a number of other diseases that kill people.

We can’t control it.

You said:

Admit that you’re wrong.

Where did Synthaholic run off to?

Forum List

Back