Trump actually Tweeted this yesterday!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Lol - Trump never wrote a book in his life. They were all ghostwritten. He doesn't read and he writes like a fourth grader. Wonder how many whoppers he'll pull out of his butt today? :rolleyes-41:

Trump biographer: Trump didn't write any of his books

Screen_Shot_2018-07-03_at_4.16.37_PM.png

Lol - Trump never wrote a book in his life. They were all ghostwritten. He doesn't read and he writes like a fourth grader. Wonder how many whoppers he'll pull out of his butt today? :rolleyes-41:

He writes on a "fourth grade level" so everyone can understand what he's saying. That's putting it politely, I might add. The most successful best-selling novelists of our time write to an elementary level of literacy so as to clearly convey story over form or complexity. Blame it on the editors.

He writes on a "fourth grade level" so everyone can understand what he's saying. That's putting it politely, I might add. The most successful best-selling novelists of our time write to an elementary level of literacy so as to clearly convey story over form or complexity. Blame it on the editors.

Well if that ^ ain't the silliest thing I've read all day! Some truth to it however. Most of his disciples READ at a fourth grade level. :wink:

I learned a long time ago, in order to convey an idea to the broadest audience possible, it needs to be kept simple.

I learned a long time ago, in order to convey an idea to the broadest audience possible, it needs to be kept simple.

Trump has no ideas. Just the same ol' worn out buzz phrases that his minions lap up like pablum.
WITCH HUNT! Fake News!! Failing New York Times!!! Low IQ Maxine Waters!!!! No Collusion!!!!!
C'mon Morrison - don't be such a simpleton ;)

Last edited:

true------I was taught-----long ago-----seventh grade level for newspapers

true------I was taught-----long ago-----seventh grade level for newspapers

Keep working on it - I'm seeing sixth grade for now .. but there is hope!

^that's fucking hilarious!^

Capitals for emphasis instead of "rules?" Really? Maybe the spelling boners are to use phonetics?

I have no doubt Trump knows some bigger words, but that's what he thinks of his supporters and the American public in general--that we're elementary level rubes.

Capitals for emphasis instead of "rules?" Really? Maybe the spelling boners are to use phonetics?

I have no doubt Trump knows some bigger words, but that's what he thinks of his supporters and the American public in general--that we're elementary level rubes.

His supporters are by in large elementary level rubes.
Yeah, Trump has all the very best words because he's a very stable genius.

Trump has no ideas. Just the same ol' worn out buzz phrases that his minions lap up like pablum.
WITCH HUNT! Fake News!! Failing New York Times!!! Low IQ Maxine Waters!!!! No Collusion!!!!!
C'mon Morrison - don't be such a simpleton ;)
And they still work on the ignorant, like yourself.

Forum List

Back