Trump accuses Taylor Swift of being ‘disloyal’ if she endorses Biden

Slutty idol??

Man you have issues

Oh, believe it or not, there are women in this country who value their morals, and a woman who sings so many songs about how many men she's been with is slutty.

Man, you obviously have issues with people who differ from you, morally.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the "tolerant" cult.

Oh, believe it or not, there are women in this country who value their morals, and a woman who sings so many songs about how many men she's been with is slutty.

Man, you obviously have issues with people who differ from you, morally.

Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you the "tolerant" cult.

Incel.

I see the truth hurts paid shill fir the DNC.the great satan took you to school in the fact anybody that supports Biden is indeed a traiter to America, a president that cuts off the pipeline which surges gas prices and doesn’t believe in the constitution wanting the vaccine to be mandatory which is a violation of our human rights,you clearly don’t give a shit about the constitution though or the rights of Americans though asswipe motherfucker.

Last edited:

Dear me. He is really spooked by this girl isnt he ?
He is now claiming credit for something that happened when he was Prez. Even though he had nothing to do with it.
As usual with trumpy he sees all of life in a transactional way.
Maybe he should reflect on GOP cruelty to women and their freedom and then craft some policies that they could vote for.
Just a thought.
This is the lens through which a malignant narcissist views everything.

I disagree.
Her themes tend to be simple, conservative, older values that the right would respond to.
It was her superficial endorsement of the war hawk media slant that the right finds offensive.

Agree with this. My people are being stupid. Again.

I forgot one word. sue me. If you had one ounce of intelligence, and used it instead of being a sheep following what the deep state media tells you to think, maybe you would care what the deep state NWO is doing to our country!
The Deep State University, ROTFLMFAO!!!!
Another MAGAGATARD gets it's wings! I mean you just can't make this shit up!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back