Trump 66% in post debate poll

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice'
CZz3RqFUcAEIgFZ.jpg

A Saudi prince may have just beaten Donald Trump at a game of Twitter trolling.

Prince Alwaleed bin Talal said on Twitter that he's bailed the billionaire out twice -- and suggested the GOP presidential frontrunner might need his help a third time.

Billionaire Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Trolls Trump: 'I Bailed You Out Twice'

Last edited:
Having watched several of Donald Trump's stump speeches and interviews...I find the contention that he doesn't rely on sound bites to be patently ridiculous.

He speaks from the heart.

Do you believe that Donald Trump's favorite book is the bible?

I honestly dont care.

That is convenient. When you find something that the man is completely dishonest about.....and speaks from anywhere but his heart....you decide hat you don't care.

Perfect Trump supporter logic. Well done.

Having watched several of Donald Trump's stump speeches and interviews...I find the contention that he doesn't rely on sound bites to be patently ridiculous.

He speaks from the heart.

Do you believe that Donald Trump's favorite book is the bible?

I honestly dont care.

That is convenient. When you find something that the man is completely dishonest about.....and speaks from anywhere but his heart....you decide hat you don't care.

Perfect Trump supporter logic. Well done.
Its like this for those folk...Trump is a religious man of values and convictions but Climate Science is a hoax..... Yes its that moronic ...yes its that stupid

Absolutely bizarre.

People realize that entering a game that is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

Walking away from a bad deal is a sign of a good negotiator.

The part that is bizarre is that in America today that this seems bizarre to you.
Well, I'm the first to admit that I don't understand partisan politics.

It just seems like the feeble grip I do have on it is loosening with his popularity.

This is not partisan politics.

Entering a game you know is rigged against you is a sign of weakness.

Fox putting in a biased moderator is them being dicks, and rigging the game against Trump.

The strongest leverage in a deal is being wiling to walk away from the Deal.

It makes complete sense that this would reflect well on Trump.

YOu not being able to see it is the weirdness here.
Okay, I'll ask you the same question: How will you feel if his negotiations with Democrats produce results with which you don't agree?

I will be furious.

Which is not to say that I expect him to get his way 100%. But I want results that are good for America.

great news indeed. Nice to see he told the terror network to go to hell.
He definitely showed more class than Fox or any of the other candidates that tried to get laughs at his expense. Ted Cruz bombed when he started whining about being treated unfairly. Rubio is said to have done the best, but this is no surprise when it has been revealed that Fox has been propping up Rubio and it has been discovered that one of Rubio's campaign managers is the daughter of the Fox News Vice President Bill Sammon. Trump Campaign Manager Reveals Fox News Debate Chief Has Daughter Working for Rubio

Absolutely bizarre.

Yes its bizarre that ricky ricardo still has a few drooling supporters.
I'm just curious. Why, specifically, do you support Trump?

What would you like to see DC look like at the end of a Trump administration?

Why?? He gets things done. He campaigns the same way we all feel, from the heart. He doesnt memorize soundbites like rubio. and most important, unlike rubio/bush, he isnt owned by billionaire donors.
He gets things done

what things has he got done?

Surely this Billionaire is one of us working stiffs ...seriously LOL and he has a Heart too !! specially when he is mocking US Prisoners of War like John McCain....

12401642_1070358519683437_4283968844233416528_o.jpg

I know one thing, I used to be a Ted Cruz fan. But after seeing his nasty attempts at comedy at Trump's expense, I don't really like him. Trump didn't say one bad thing about Fox or anyone on that stage. Ted Cruz, JEB Bush, and Megyn Kelly couldn't help themselves. They came off looking like vindictive assholes.

I know one thing, I used to be a Ted Cruz fan. But after seeing his nasty attempts at comedy at Trump's expense, I don't really like him. Trump didn't say one bad thing about Fox or anyone on that stage. Ted Cruz, JEB Bush, and Megyn Kelly couldn't help themselves. They came off looking like vindictive assholes.
He could shoot someone in the face and you would love it

12633555_956855461058129_1997162923019028248_o.jpg

12633555_956855461058129_1997162923019028248_o.jpg

Grown ups are talking. Don't fill the thread with your filler.

Go away.

Grown ups are talking. Don't fill the thread with your filler.

Go away.
giphy.gif

Fuck you "grown up dude"...hahahahahahhahahha

Forum List

Back