TRUMP 2024

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
1611097311221.png

I sure pray that this thread can age well this time next four years. After his end of first term speech due to the hands power grab transition. I think his support can remain intact and perhaps grow even more for the next generation of voters who strive to love America. I have this feeling President Trump will be overshadowing Corrupt Joe even through coverage because 75+ million voters supported him. I encourage him to continue his Make America Great Again rallies. Remember like President Trump said that this journey is just the beginning. Godspeed during the upcoming Biden Depression.

MW-HZ564_trump_20200203164956_ZQ.jpg
He is too weak.

We need somebody even more abrasive to the left. Someone who makes them kill themselves. We need Trump x1000 who will never sign a single spending bill, regardless of the consequences.

But, it does no good without a Congress equally prepared to shut down the bullshit.

You need to nominate Louie Gohmert, or Ted Cruz. They both sound like what you are looking for. Please nominate crazy Louie, or Lying Ted.

I sure pray that this thread can age well this time next four years. After his end of first term speech due to the hands power grab transition. I think his support can remain intact and perhaps grow even more for the next generation of voters who strive to love America. I have this feeling President Trump will be overshadowing Corrupt Joe even through coverage because 75+ million voters supported him. I encourage him to continue his Make America Great Again rallies. Remember like President Trump said that this journey is just the beginning. Godspeed during the upcoming Biden Depression.

What’s idiotic about this is that likely any other Republican can beat Biden in 2024.

I do not believe the US Senate will have enough votes to convict Trump of inciting an insurrection. It's a totally unproven and bogus charge in the 1st place, and is absolutely politically motivated.

I believe Biden and the democrats will totally fuck things up during his 4 years in the White house, and the voters will be looking for a change. The question is whether Trump will run in the 1st place (I wouldn't be surprised, as big as his ego is), and whether enough people on the right will vote for him in the primaries. That's because of the immense baggage the man carries, there are just too many people who despise him and some of them are republicans. I don't think he could get re-elected unless we go through a depression in the next 4 years and the people want a better economy. I guess we'll see what happens.

Their might not be enough republicans on board to convict him just like his last impeachment. They might choose to let him get away with his crimes for political reasons. However, McConnell believes Trump has responsibility for the attempted coup.
View attachment 445383
Even with McConnell, I doubt there will be enough Republicans to convict.
Republicans still fear MAGA

View attachment 445383

No they don't in majority now.. We're in 2021, guy. It's the neocon demo apologists like you are the ones who get insecure about Trump.

What’s idiotic about this is that likely any other Republican can beat Biden in 2024.
Republicans need to decide what they want to be in 2024
Do they want to run a Trump platform for the third election in a row pandering to QAnon, Proud Boys and Despicables?

Or do they want to shed the Batshit Crazy branch of the party and go more Centrist?

View attachment 445383

No they don't in majority now.. We're in 2021, guy. It's the neocon demo apologists like you are the ones who get insecure about Trump.
We shall see if Republicans grow a spine
Not too promising

View attachment 445383

You could be right. Trumpism will be a self chosen albatross for right wingers for a while. It's like they don't want to regain any integrity or moral standing.

View attachment 445383

You could be right. Trumpism will be a self chosen albatross for right wingers for a while. It's like they don't want to regain any integrity or moral standing.
LOL! Like the FBI's investigation into Xiden money-laundering is bound to come up empty, huh?

Republicans need to decide what they want to be in 2024
Do they want to run a Trump platform for the third election in a row pandering to QAnon, Proud Boys and Despicables?

Or do they want to shed the Batshit Crazy branch of the party and go more Centrist?

Shhhh Don't tell them. If they can't figure that out for themselves, they deserve to be tied to Trump forever.

Not sure your predictions mean much. Weren’t you the one who predicted Trump wouldn’t be impeached? Yet WOMP, a day later he was impeached.

sorry bubba, you ain’t no Nostradamus.

View attachment 445383
McConnell is pretty calculating. I wonder if today's comments are a sign of things to come in the impeachment trial.

Forum List

Back