Trump 2020

we need less ego (Trump) we need more soul (Bernie)

You are going to have to vote for madam cyberhack because shes running !!
dont tell me who to vote for. i'm not a 6th grader!

Well Hillary is going to be the nominee ..

So its either Hillary or Trump .. take your pick ☺

You really think the Rats will be so stupid....and nominate the rotten witch again?

hmmm....I don't know...

luckily for america, its not you who gets to decide!

Lucky for The Planet , the US Voters already decided .. TRUMP !!!

so if you dont like democracy maybe go to China .. ??

You really think the Rats will be so stupid....and nominate the rotten witch again?

hmmm....I don't know...

Of course she is that Stupid !! Haha !

3mdn2t.jpg

GOP forcing Hunter Biden to testify could ‘completely backfire’ on them — here’s why

GOP forcing Hunter Biden to testify could ‘completely backfire’ on them — here’s why

Published

4 hours ago
on

January 18, 2020

Hunter-Biden.jpg

With public pressure mounting for Senate Republicans to allow officials like former National Security Adviser John Bolton and White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney to testify at President Donald Trump’s impeachment trial, some in the GOP are now suggesting a trade — allowing these witnesses in exchange for Hunter Biden, the focus of Trump’s Ukraine conspiracy theories, to take the stand as well and face aggressive questioning about his role in Burisma. This is a GOP attempt to distract from the allegations against Trump by changing the subject to the Bidens.

But as CNN’s Michael Smerconish noted on Saturday, this strategy might not even work.

“This is my theory, pure speculation,” said Smerconish. “I have this vision on the Democratic side of the aisle, some who know Hunter Biden, are sort of rubbing their hands and saying, yeah, yeah, just keep begging for this guy.”

“The Republicans have created such a caricature of him. In other words, they set the bar so low,” continued Smerconish. “And then all of a sudden, Hunter Biden comes in. He’s a handsome guy. He’s articulate. He’s smart. He went to Georgetown, he went to Yale Law. He puts sentences together that are not indicative of having committed anything illicit, other than earning money, perhaps because of the name with which he was bestowed. And Americans say, ‘Oh my god, is that all there is?’ It could completely backfire. It’s one of the intangibles. I don’t know, but I’m paying attention.”

Watch below:

3i218g.jpg

Stripper ‘used sex toy on Hunter Biden in Larry Flynt’s New York Hustler Club after he sent worker out to buy one’

STRIP SCANDAL
Stripper ‘used sex toy on Hunter Biden in Larry Flynt’s New York Hustler Club after he sent worker out to buy one’

• 28 Nov 2019, 16:53
  • Updated: 28 Nov 2019, 16:57
UNDER-fire Hunter Biden asked a strip joint worker to pop out and buy him a sex toy that strippers then used on him at an x-rated New York club, say reports.

The shocking claims came after Biden was accused of frequenting strip clubs where he met erotic dancer Lunden Roberts - now suing him over the paternity of her child.

NINTCHDBPICT000543533042.jpg

Hunter Biden reportedly visited Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Manhattan twiceCredit: Getty - Contributor

NINTCHDBPICT000543534447.jpg

Lunden Roberts claims that Hunter is the father of her child and has filed a paternity suitCredit: MySpace

Roberts - who uses the stage name Dallas - has been demanding for months that Hunter take a test to prove he is the father of her baby, despite his denials.

Court papers filed in Independence County state: 'The DNA testing has established with scientific certainty that (Hunter) is the father of the plaintiff's child.'

Hunter is not expected to challenge the results, according to legal documents seen in the US.

Biden allegedly visited Larry Flynt’s Hustler Club NYC in Manhattan twice about a year ago, where he spent several thousand dollars.

On one occasion the son of former Vice President Joe Biden is said to have sent an employee out to buy a dildo for strippers to use on him, according to a Page Six report.

Both times he and his companion holed up in a private room, where they ordered bottles of expensive booze and were joined by several strippers, sources said.

tenor.gif

You can vote all you want in 2020, but voting is a charade, my friends. your leaders dont care what you think. shut up and obey, folks!

Trump is a prohibitive 6:1 Vegas favorite to win in November.
Let the democrats have their 2020 hopes...and then club them like baby seals....

Donald Trump -145
Bernie Sanders +500
Joe Biden +550
Bloomberg +1200
Warren +1800

Trump is a prohibitive 6:1 Vegas favorite to win in November.
Let the democrats have their 2020 hopes...and then club them like baby seals....

Donald Trump -145
Bernie Sanders +500
Joe Biden +550
Bloomberg +1200
Warren +1800

you forgot someone in your poll there kyzr

https://nypost.com/2019/12/09/democrats-pick-hillary-clinton-as-2020-frontrunner-in-new-party-poll/

Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll

hillary-clinton.jpg

A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by former Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Sen. Bernie Sanders at 12%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

It polled 1,859 voters and was conducted between Nov. 27 and 29 of this year.

Pollsters also surveyed respondents without Clinton in the race — and Biden came out first, with 29% of the vote, followed by Sanders at 16% and Warren at 13%.

Clinton has repeatedly said she is not running for president again, though she did tell the UK’s “Graham Norton Show” over the weekend that she’s been “deluged” with pleas to do just that.

“I’d have to make up my mind really quickly,” she said, “because it’s moving very fast.”

Clinton narrowly lost the 2016 presidential election to Donald Trump. Despite winning the popular vote with 65.8 million ballots to Trump’s 62.9 million, Clinton lost the Electoral College 304-227.

Trump team, House managers trade sharp views on impeachment

Trump team, House managers trade sharp views on impeachment

By ERIC TUCKER, ZEKE MILLER and LISA MASCARO

800.jpeg

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump’s legal team issued a fiery response Saturday ahead of opening arguments in his impeachment trial, while House Democrats laid out their case in forceful fashion, saying the president betrayed public trust with behavior that was the “worst nightmare” of the founding fathers.

The dueling filings previewed arguments both sides intend to make once Trump’s impeachment trial begins in earnest Tuesday in the Senate. Their challenge will be to make a case that appeals to the 100 senators who will render the verdict and for an American public bracing for a presidential election in 10 months.

“President Donald J. Trump used his official powers to pressure a foreign government to interfere in a United States election for his personal political gain,” the House prosecutors wrote, “and then attempted to cover up his scheme by obstructing Congress’s investigation into his misconduct.”

Trump’s legal team, responding to the Senate’s official summons for the trial, said the president “categorically and unequivocally” denies the charges of abuse and obstruction against him.

“This is a brazen and unlawful attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election and interfere with the 2020 election, now just months away,” the president’s filing states.

Stripped of legalese and structured in plain English, the documents underscored the extent to which the impeachment proceedings are a political rather than conventional legal process.

They are the first of several filings expected in coming days as senators prepare to take their seats for the rare impeachment court.

Senators swore an oath to do “impartial justice”′ as the chamber convenes to consider the two articles of impeachment approved by the House last month as Trump’s presidency and legacy hangs in balance.

One Republican whose votes are closely watched, Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, acknowledged Saturday the political pressure bearing on them.

“I’m going to take my constitutional obligations very, very seriously,” she told reporters from Anchorage on a call.

The House’s 111-page brief outlined the prosecutors’ narrative, starting from Trump’s phone call with Ukraine and relying on the private and public testimony of a dozen witnesses -- ambassadors and national security officials at high levels of government -- who raised concerns about the president’s actions.

The House managers wrote: “The only remaining question is whether the members of the Senate will accept and carry out the responsibility placed on them by the Framers of our Constitution and their constitutional Oaths.”

The Trump team called the two articles of impeachment “a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their president.”

Trump’s team encouraged lawmakers to reject “poisonous partisanship” and “vindicate the will of the American people” by rejecting both articles of impeachment approved by the House.

The Senate is still debating the ground rules of the trial, particularly the question of whether there will be new witnesses as fresh evidence emerges over Trump’s Ukraine actions that led to impeachment.

New information from Lev Parnas, an indicted associate of Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is being incorporated in the House case. At the same time, Senate Democrats want to call John Bolton, the former national security adviser, among other potential eyewitnesses, after the White House blocked officials from appearing in the House.

With Republicans controlling the Senate 53-47, they can set the trial rules — or any four Republicans could join with Democrats to change course.

Murkowski told reporters she wants to hear both sides of the case before deciding whether to call for new witnesses and testimony.

“I don’t know what more we need until I’ve been given the base case,” Murkowski said.

The House’s impeachment managers are working through the weekend and will be at the Capitol midday Sunday to prep the case.

Trump’s answer to the summons was the first salvo in what will be several rounds of opening arguments. Trump will file a more detailed legal brief on Monday, and the House will be able to respond to the Trump filing on Tuesday.

Trump’s team led by White House counsel Pat Cipollone and Trump personal lawyer Jay Sekulow, is challenging the impeachment on both procedural and constitutional grounds, claiming Trump has been mistreated by House Democrats and that he did nothing wrong.

The filings came a day after Trump finalized his legal team, adding Ken Starr, the former independent counsel whose investigation into President Bill Clinton led to his impeachment, and Alan Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor emeritus who intends to make constitutional arguments.

White House attorneys and Trump’s outside legal team have been debating just how political Monday’s legal brief laying out the contours of Trump’s defense should be.

Some in the administration have echoed warnings from Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., that the pleadings must be sensitive to the Senate’s more staid traditions and leave some of the sharper rhetoric exhibited during the House proceedings to Twitter and cable news.

One Democratic aide said Saturday that Trump’s initial filing read more like a Trump campaign fundraising email than a legal document.

People close to the Trump legal team said Cipollone would deliver the president’s opening argument before the Senate and that Sekulow would follow. Starr and Dershowitz would have “discrete functions” on the legal team, according to those close to the legal team, who were not authorized to discuss the strategy by name and spoke on condition of anonymity.

At issue in the impeachment case are allegations that Trump asked Ukraine to announce an investigation of Democratic political rival Joe Biden at the same time the White House withheld hundreds of nearly $400 million in aid from the former Soviet republic as it faces a hostile Russia at its border.

The Government Accountability Office said last week the administration violated federal law by withholding the funds to Ukraine. The money was later released after Congress complained.

The House brief said, “President Trump’s misconduct presents a danger to our democratic processes, our national security, and our commitment to the rule of law. He must be removed from office.

Trump’s attorneys argue that the articles of impeachment are unconstitutional in and of themselves and invalid because they don’t allege a crime.

Under the Constitution impeachment is a political, not a criminal process, and the president can be removed from office if found guilty of whatever lawmakers consider “high crimes and misdemeanors.”

This is so Great !

with division like this TRUMP is a SHOE IN for 2020 !!

Democrats are DIVIDED and CHEAT each other !

Bernie Sanders Cheated Again by Democratic Party Activists in New Hampshire

Sanders runs into resistance as he looks beyond Warren dispute

Sanders runs into resistance as he looks beyond Warren dispute

The Vermont senator is making an effort to court women voters, but some are still stewing.

Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders speaks at a campaign event in New Hampshire. | Elise Amendola/AP Photo

By TRENT SPINER and STEPHANIE MURRAY

01/18/2020 10:34 PM EST

Updated: 01/19/2020 11:37 AM EST

PORTSMOUTH, N.H. — When the head of New Hampshire’s leading foundation for women arrived at a local Women’s March to find she would be sharing the stage with Sen. Bernie Sanders, she backed out.

At the same event, a prominent former state senator turned her back when he spoke.

After a week-long flare-up with Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Sanders sought to bolster his support among women on Saturday. But for a number of New Hampshire activists, he only made it worse.

Story Continued Below

“In the context of the last week's events, it was especially ironic it was Sen. Sanders speaking,” said former state Sen. Iris Estabrook, who has endorsed Sen. Amy Klobuchar.

She was at the event with a sign reading, “When women vote, women win.”

“That was the spirit of this thing, and it was unfortunate that the senator — and whoever gave him the platform — didn't respect the original purpose of the gathering,” she said. “I was disturbed enough that when the senator spoke I took a break from the rally and went elsewhere.”

Tanna Clews, CEO of the NH Foundation for Women, was slated to be the first speaker at Seacoast March for Women, held on the steps of the city’s North Church.

But when she arrived to see Sanders’ team setting up a sound system, it suddenly felt too much like a political rally instead of a march for women, she said in a social media posting.

The volunteer organizers of the event pushed back on complaints by saying his attendance likely increased the size of the crowd ten-fold, to several hundreds of people. They also reached out to a representative of the Warren campaign to invite her, but never heard back. Of the hundreds who attended, only a few complained, they said.

The campaign said they attended after being invited.

While Sanders’ supporters have rallied around him in the days following the he-said-she-said rift — Warren accused Sanders of privately telling her a woman couldn’t win the presidency, which he denied — the campaign is taking steps to remedy the chance it has damaged his standing among undecided voters.

In the days following the debate, the Sanders campaign shared the news that it had previously vetted the prospect of having Warren serve as both the vice president and the Treasury secretary, according to an Intercept report.

The Sanders campaign made a direct appeal to women voters on Saturday through author and activist Naomi Klein, a surrogate for the Sanders campaign, who introduced him at the march and other events throughout the day.

"Women understand that Bernie has their backs and women understand that the issues cannot be pried apart — that they are women's issues,” Klein said at the march. “When we fight unjust wars we are fighting for women and children, when we fight climate change we are fighting for women and children.”

In interviews, a number of women at Sanders events throughout the day saw the recent issues with the Warren campaign as either made up — either by the media or by Warren herself — or small-potatoes developments in the overall campaign.

But even some women who like and respect Sanders said the way he handled the Warren flap has made them think twice.

Undecided voters Helen Crowell and Kris Cotter, both from Glen, said they are considering Warren and Sanders. Crowell said Sanders’ approach to the matter over the last week hurt his standing in her mind.

“I don't think he's lying about it,” Crowell said, in reference to allegations that Sanders told Warren that a woman couldn’t win the presidency. “But I think his behavior was a little bit … It highlighted for me the lack, maybe a lack of understanding of his male privilege and what that means for being able to communicate well with women.

“I still think very highly of him. I just feel like it highlighted for me why we need a woman president,” Crowell added.

“He said to Elizabeth Warren at the debate when she started talking, he said, ‘We’re not going to talk about this now.’ That’s a very kind of, you know, paternal,” Crowell said. “Like, she gets to decide what she talks about.”

For his part, Sanders told the crowd of a few hundred gathered for the march that men and women should stick together. He made the argument that a number of issues central to his campaign, like a $15 minimum wage, would help women.

"By the way, men, if you think abortion rights, if you think equal pay for equal work is just a women's issue, you are dead wrong. It is a human issue,” Sanders said. “The men have got to stand with the women. We are all in this together. That's what we are, women and men, gay and straight and Latino. We are in this together."

Obama was the one in the Past whom withheld Military Aid ,

So we should Impeach Obama on that old chestnut as well ..

Obama ends freeze on U.S. military aid to Egypt

Obama ends freeze on U.S. military aid to Egypt

Roberta Rampton, Arshad Mohammed
4 MIN READ

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States announced on Tuesday it was lifting its hold on the supply of military equipment to Egypt, which was frozen when the military took power in Cairo nearly two years ago.

Draft of McConnell's Resolution for Impeachment Trial Still Allows Motion to Immediately Dismiss Charges

Draft of McConnell’s Resolution for Impeachment Trial Still Allows Motion to Immediately Dismiss Charges

IMG_4062-150x150.jpg
by Cristina Laila January 19, 2020

Mitch-McConnell-sd-600x417.jpg

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is drafting a resolution that will still allow President Trump’s lawyers to immediately dismiss the impeachment charges.

Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) told Axios in a phone interview: “My understanding is that the resolution will give the president’s team the option to either move to judgment or to move to dismiss at a meaningful time…”

To be clear, Senator Roy Blunt (R-MO) recently said that there aren’t 51 votes to immediately dismiss the charges against Trump.

Via Axios:

Behind the scenes: “I am familiar with the resolution as it stood a day or two ago,” Hawley, the junior senator from Missouri, told me in a phone interview on Saturday. “My understanding is that the resolution will give the president’s team the option to either move to judgment or to move to dismiss at a meaningful time…”

• Hawley added that in the most recent draft of the organizing resolution he saw there was an option for the president’s counsel to make a motion in multiple places, including at the beginning of the proceedings.
  • A Republican leadership aide responded: “The White House has the right to make motions under the regular order, including a motion to dismiss, right after the resolution is adopted because a motion to dismiss is a motion permitted by the impeachment rules.”
Hawley added that if the final resolution does not allow Trump’s lawyers the option to dismiss or move to judgment at a “meaningful point” in the trial, he would be “very, very surprised,” and might not vote for the organizing resolution.

• Hawley also said he worries that if Trump doesn’t have the option to move to dismiss or move to judgment then Adam Schiff would have too much control over the trial.
According to McConnell, the impeachment trial is expected to begin on Tuesday.

“There is little or no sentiment in the Republican conference for a motion to dismiss,” McConnell told reporters last week. “Our members feel that we have an obligation to listen to the arguments.”

McConnell also stated that each witness would be approved by 51 votes in the Senate, which prompted a warning from Senator Rand Paul to his fellow Republicans not to negotiate with the Democrats on witnesses.

Rand Paul warned last week that the GOP Senate may block Trump’s witnesses from testifying yet allow only witnesses called by Democrats during the impeachment trial.

Draft of McConnell's rules for trial still allows motion to dismiss

Forum List

Back