Trump #1 Republican candidate despite indictments -- Left wants him to be nominee

Many on the left support Trump.

You're talking about liberals.

They fear him for the same reason many on the left support him.

He won't go along with WW3, and that is unacceptable to duped/bloodthisrty liberals.
so who are these people on the left who support Trump?

the ones w/ an IQ above room temp?

I find this rather odd, that the dims want Trump to be nominee. Don't they see how popular he is?

I don't know but it seems some puzzle pieces are missing here.. I guess the Left thinks that the other R candidates can beat bidim?

But why don't they believe Trump can? It makes no sense

Then there's the issue of whether or not there is another planned Steal.
I believe they think they have a better chance against him then the rest of the gop field

They realize it was a rigged election despite their denials.
Butsince they are big liars, it's no big deal for them to pretend. They pretend all the time. They pretend they're actually Americans--but only so other Americans will vote for them..

:auiqs.jpg::icon_cry:

I think the OP assumption is wrong. I’ve never met a single liberal who wants Trump to run as the Republican candidate.

Too much “conspiracy thinking” here.

“Liberals fear Trump.” — lennypartiv

Not just Liberals. Fearing the demagogue Trump and the havoc he woulld bring to this country if elected again … is what normal folk consider … “sanity.”

Fearing the demagogue Trump and the havoc he would likely try to wreck upon this country if elected again … if what normal folk consider … “sanity.”
Please explain the havoc he would wreak upon the country in a second term that he didn't do in his first term. Thank you.

“Liberals fear Trump.” — lennypartiv

Not just Liberals. Fearing the demagogue Trump and the havoc he woulld bring to this country if elected again … is what normal folk consider … “sanity.”

yeh, that damn Trump.. opened wide the borders so all kinds of freaks we don't know from Adam could come pouring in and do God knows what to us US citizens.. that is, on top of overwhelming our hospitals, schools, and welfare programs..

and we all know how he outsourced American jobs to China and just wherever.

sheez

I think it's been proven that watching cnn daily causes your IQ to go down 2 points every time

I think it's been proven that watching cnn daily causes your IQ to go down 2 points every time
I would match my IQ, EQ, knowledge of reality, and plain old-fashioned “common sense” with your average Trump supporter … any day of the week.

Of course this OP is not about immigration policy. Also, you have no idea what I watch on TV or read, or what I think about our immigration problem … or our many other problems. I’m not sure you even noticed the point I did make.

But feel free to troll away — it’s your OP after all! :)

Last edited:

I find this rather odd, that the dims want Trump to be nominee. Don't they see how popular he is?

I don't know but it seems some puzzle pieces are missing here.. I guess the Left thinks that the other R candidates can beat bidim?

But why don't they believe Trump can? It makes no sense

Then there's the issue of whether or not there is another planned Steal.
This is FOKIN HILARIOUS.

You guys love Trump. you're nominating him BECAUSE he is a hate mongering criminal and
AND...
AND...

You're blaming Democrats.
images

This will be the election that people remember because the two most undesirables are running. Never have we had something like this trainwreck.

Forum List

Back