Trump #1 Republican candidate despite indictments -- Left wants him to be nominee

I find this rather odd, that the dims want Trump to be nominee. Don't they see how popular he is?

I don't know but it seems some puzzle pieces are missing here.. I guess the Left thinks that the other R candidates can beat bidim?

But why don't they believe Trump can? It makes no sense

Then there's the issue of whether or not there is another planned Steal.
With all Trump's legal problems, he doesn't have a chance in the general election. Doesn't matter how popular he is in the Republican party. Who's the alternative Ron DiSantis? He thought fighting woke would win him the primaries but now he has no chance in the general.

I just heard a Republican say why not Gov Kemp in Georgia. Gave pay raise to all teacher in the state, has a lot of green jobs in Georgia. People are flocking to Georgia more than Florida.

But Trump attacked him. A guy who could be a serious candidate.

This will be the election that people remember because the two most undesirables are running. Never have we had something like this trainwreck.
Why is Biden the most undesirable? Trump might be the most undesirable but Biden's doing just fine.

U.S. Economic Growth Accelerates, Defying Slowdown Expectations​

Economy grew 2.4% last quarter, suggesting the U.S. is steering clear of recession​

Updated July 27, 2023

With all Trump's legal problems, he doesn't have a chance in the general election. Doesn't matter how popular he is in the Republican party. Who's the alternative Ron DiSantis? He thought fighting woke would win him the primaries but now he has no chance in the general.

according to this "logic" (Please)

Trump should never have won in 2016

The leftist media tried to get him then and have not stopped

but he won. You leftists aren't too bright..

according to this "logic" (Please)

Trump should never have won in 2016

but he won. You leftists aren't too bright..
Remember that when Biden beats him again, in all 5 swing states

U.S. economic growth last quarter is revised up sharply to a 2% annual rate​

Now you are going to say it should be more consider the inflation we are dealing with. You guys predicted much much worse. Sorry, no recession for you.

Showing surprising resilience in the face of higher interest rates, the U.S. economy grew at a 2% annual pace from January through March as consumers spent at the fastest pace in nearly two years.

And before you go saying you will do better remember Trump primised 3, 4 maybe 5% growth and after his massive tax break in 2018 only gave us 2.3% growth in 2019. Compared to this or Obama's 2.2% growth.

So after a pandemic and Russia and dealing with inflation, I'd say Biden's doing a heck of a job.

bidum never beat Trump

he was given blank ballots and his useful idiots did their job to get the old geezer over the finish line.

It's pretty pathetic .. all this elder abuse, and yet bidum is not exactly a lovable grandfatherly type.. Ask his granddaughter Navy..

In any case, people who support such an obviously cognitively challenged, corrupt, America-hating person / group

is un-American and should immediately leave the country. Russia or China looks like a good place to go for such dummies

bidum never beat Trump

he was given blank ballots and his useful idiots did their job to get the old geezer over the finish line.

It's pretty pathetic .. all this elder abuse, and yet bidum is not exactly a lovable grandfatherly type.. Ask his granddaughter Navy..

In any case, people who support such an obviously cognitively challenged, corrupt, America-hating person / group

is un-American and should immediately leave the country. Russia or China looks like a good place to go for such dummies
A very typical Trump jerk, denying reality, insulting everyone who rejects Trump’s “Big Lies,” treating us as un-American, your false bravado and regurgitation of your candidates outrageous lies diminishes you.

Not a shred of evidence remains supporting Trump’s allegations, but much indicating he tried to steal the election, so of course you take even more pleasure in regurgitating Trump’s brazen lies … over and over again. That is pathetic.

With all Trump's legal problems, he doesn't have a chance in the general election.
I think you are being naive. I hate the lying piece of sh*t Trump as much as anyone — or rather I hate what he has done to our nation — but I don’t believe that by repeating “Trump can’t win” over and over again like a talisman we can make him lose. I suppose we would all like to demoralize the Trumpster fanatics, and isolate his base, but I’m not sure that is working. I support indicting and prosecuting him for actual crimes, but I don’t have much confidence that will stop Trump or guarantee a return to reason in our country.

I don’t think Biden-Harris are appealing candidates … but we may be stuck with them. I don’t think “the Left” is the same as the DNC, or that Democrats should play the game of pretending they want Trump to be the candidate because he is going to be so easy to beat. That didn’t work out well in 2016 and may not work in 2024, even if conventional logic indicates that Trump should be doing worse this time.

I don’t have any easy solutions. I just think we need to keep speaking the truth about what Trump is and emphasize that the Democrats, even admitting their own weaknesses, are the only reasonable choice.

Last edited:
amazing how uneducated liberals are RE American history, yet they go on forums and act like they they know it well.

And why would they study Americann history anyway, when they hate America and want to destroy it

only to build... WHAT?

in its place?

They don't know... they just know they have to destroy... kind of like a little child who puts together some blocks and then gleefully knocks the whole project down!

when kids do it, it is kind of cute

when libs do it... roll eyes

and we all yell

Grow up already!

The media moved heaven and earth to get Trump elected in 2016. The media despised Clinton with a white-hot fire.

Remember, we were there, so you can't gaslight us. Your dumb lies only work on other cult imbeciles, and even they only pretend to believe them.

2024? Biden by +4 is a very safe bet. And that makes it very hard for Trump to win the EC, especially since the Democrats won't be wasting time and money on Ohio and Florida. They'll be focusing on the same swing states they won in 2020, plus NC.

The media moved heaven and earth to get Trump elected in 2016. The media despised Clinton with a white-hot fire.

Remember, we were there, so you can't gaslight us. Your dumb lies only work on other cult imbeciles, and even they only pretend to believe them.

2024? Biden by +4 is a very safe bet. And that makes it very hard for Trump to win the EC, especially since the Democrats won't be wasting time and money on Ohio or Florida. They'll be hitting the same swing states they won in 2020, plus NC.
of course what i say sounds like dumb lies

you watch Lying CNN all the time

anyone who disagrees with them is wrong... according to you l

I think you are being naive. I hate the lying piece of sh*t Trump as much as anyone — or rather I hate what he has done to our nation — but I don’t believe that by repeating “Trump can’t win” over and over again like a talisman we can make him lose. I suppose we would all like to demoralize the Trumpster fanatics, and isolate his base, but I’m not sure that is working. I support indicting and prosecuting him for actual crimes, but I don’t have much confidence that will stop Trump or guarantee a return to reason in our country.

I don’t think Biden-Harris are appealing candidates … but we may be stuck with them. I don’t think “the Left” is the same as the DNC, or that Democrats should play the game of pretending they want Trump to be the candidate because he is going to be so easy to beat. That didn’t work out well in 2016 and may not work in 2024, even if conventional logic indicates that Trump should be doing worse this time.

I don’t have any easy solutions. I just think we need to keep speaking the truth about what Trump is and emphasize that the Democrats, even admitting their own weaknesses, are the only reasonable choice.
Wouldn't it be great if tomorrow Republican voters woke up and decided Trump can't win? I just heard Trump and Biden are now tied in the polls. So Trump's favorability numbers are going down. Tonights charges are the most serious of them all. Don't know how Republican voters can continue to back that man. We've come a long way fro when Nixon resigned huh?

You don't like Biden Harris? Did you like Obama Biden? Did you like Clinton Gore? If you don't like Biden Harris, you really aren't rooting for them and looking at all the shit the man has gotten done.

Wait! In the first paragraph you don't like me saying Trump can't win but the second you are saying I shouldn't be naive and think Biden will beat him easily.

For the record, we got this. With all the charges against Trump, the economy is doing better and abortion, expect a blue wave. Don't be negative. Don't listen to the corporate media who makes you second guess Biden.

All they have on the man is he has a loser son. Clinton and Obama had loser brothers. So what?

Maybe I am being overly pessimistic. I hope so. We shall see.

I have differences with Democratic policies, but that isn’t the main reason I don’t like Biden-Harris as candidates. Biden has actually been doing a pretty good job overall. I mainly meant they are just not appealing enough personalities / politicians. We know how important “charisma” and communication skills are for politicians in this crazy country of ours — and of course Biden is old and frail. Quite a pity that there is not an Obama-like Democrat ready to step up and take back the reigns. Not saying Obama didn’t make mistakes himself, but he certainly had what it takes as a politician.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back