Trump-$1.2 Billion In Core Business Losses

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary,
Which means you,essentially, voted for the one of those two that you least preferred. Nice work.

I've long said that the closest you Communists get to logic is "fallacy," but you have just shown that "spurious" is a factor as well. :thup:
Yet you can't explain why. Because you just used words you don't even understand.

:lmao:

I voted for that stoned out moron Gary Johnson. My LEAST preferred was crooked Hillary. You made the spurious claim that this means I voted for Hillary. You offer nothing to back your moronic assertion, hence it is spurious logic. In fact, my vote was not relevant to the final tally. It wouldn't have been regardless of what I did. I live in California where the elections are openly rigged and where democrats always "win."

Trump got a huge share of the white vote ESPECIALLY the uneducated white vote.

So, you voted for Trump then, silly bonobo?
I have a college degree so no. Educated Americans voted for Hillary.

Do you think there are more educated or uneducated voters? Defined as a bachelors or higher

Clearly an inaccurate definition.
When they talk about who won the educated vote what are they referring to? Clearly a college education. 4 year or more

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary,
Which means you,essentially, voted for the one of those two that you least preferred. Nice work.

I've long said that the closest you Communists get to logic is "fallacy," but you have just shown that "spurious" is a factor as well. :thup:
Yet you can't explain why. Because you just used words you don't even understand.

:lmao:

I voted for that stoned out moron Gary Johnson. My LEAST preferred was crooked Hillary. You made the spurious claim that this means I voted for Hillary. You offer nothing to back your moronic assertion, hence it is spurious logic. In fact, my vote was not relevant to the final tally. It wouldn't have been regardless of what I did. I live in California where the elections are openly rigged and where democrats always "win."
Either you like trumps Supreme Court picks or you don’t. If you do vote trump. If you don’t you should have voted hillary. It’s that simple.

Do you think there are more educated or uneducated voters? Defined as a bachelors or higher

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary, looks like the educated didn’t fall for the Republican or Democratic Party.
Doesn’t change the fact my comment was correct. Hillary won the educated vote.

And like I said if you like trumps Supreme Court picks then you made the right decision. If you don’t then you fucked up.

Trump got uneducated Americans to vote for him because he said he’d improve their lives. What have you got to lose he said.

Trump got people who normally don’t vote to show up and vote. He really is a remarkable man. Con man, but still an amazing man in American history. Maybe one of the most. He has certainly achieved his goal and that’s mastering the planet. I am in awe. And fuck it I’m doing great. If I keep doing this great I won’t need social security. Can the rest of you say that?

Clearly an inaccurate definition.
When they talk about who won the educated vote what are they referring to? ...

Not you.

I have a degree, I didn’t vote for Trump or Hillary, looks like the educated didn’t fall for the Republican or Democratic Party.

And like I said if you like trumps Supreme Court picks then you made the right decision. If you don’t then you fucked up.

Lol! And what I said doesn’t change the fact my comment was correct. Did you have a point?

Bullshit AGAIN! They didn't start talking about "saving" jobs until they didn't create them! THEN they started using "jobs created or saved" as their go to stat because they didn't want to admit that they'd mishandled the stimulus so badly!
Lying con tool ... it was in their initial plan from before Obama was even president....

The Job impact of the American recovery and reinvestment plan

A key goal enunciated by the President-Elect concerning the American Recovery and Reinvestment
Plan is that it should save or create at least 3 million jobs by the end of 2010.​

Do you ever stop lying, ya lyin' con tool?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Lol! And what I said doesn’t change the fact my comment was correct. Did you have a point?
Are you saying the educated vote went third party? Then you are wrong.

You’re educated and you voted third party doesn’t prove anything other than you clearly don’t get it.

If you like the judges trump is appointing then you’re a republican. Republicans love idiots who don’t vote or vote third party.

You’re educated and you voted third party doesn’t prove anything other than you clearly don’t get it.

If you like the judges trump is appointing then you’re a republican. Republicans love idiots who don’t vote or vote third party.

I didn’t say that, gg, give it up. Learn to comprehend what you read and then we can talk. I didn’t care about judges, I also thought Trump was going to lose big. Democrat love idiots who don’t vote or vote third party.

Bullshit AGAIN! They didn't start talking about "saving" jobs until they didn't create them! THEN they started using "jobs created or saved" as their go to stat because they didn't want to admit that they'd mishandled the stimulus so badly!
Lying con tool ... it was in their initial plan from before Obama was even president....

A key goal enunciated by the President-Elect concerning the American Recovery and Reinvestment
Plan is that it should save or create at least 3 million jobs by the end of 2010.​

"We reach several key preliminary findings:
• A package in the range that the President-Elect has discussed is expected to create between three and four million jobs by the end of 2010.
• Tax cuts, especially temporary ones, and fiscal relief to the states are likely to create fewer jobs than direct increases in government purchases. However, because there is a limit on how much government investment can be carried out efficiently in a short time frame, and because tax cuts and state relief can be implemented quickly, they are crucial elements of any package aimed at easing economic distress quickly.
• Certain industries, such as construction and manufacturing, are likely to experience particularly strong job growth under a recovery package that includes an emphasis on infrastructure, energy, and school repair. But, the more general stimulative measures, such as a middle class tax cut and fiscal relief to the states, as well as the feedback effects of greater employment in key industries, mean that jobs are likely to be created in all sectors of the economy.
• More than 90 percent of the jobs created are likely to be in the private sector. Many of the government jobs are likely to be professionals whose jobs are saved from state and local budget cuts by state fiscal relief.
• A package is likely to create jobs paying a range of wages. It is also likely to move many workers from part-time to full-time work."

Yeah, they used that phrase once and then throughout the rest of their presentation they talked about the three to four MILLION jobs that they expected to CREATE by the end of 2010! So tell me why they STOPPED talking about the jobs that they CREATED, Faun and started exclusively talking about the jobs that they'd saved or created?

Trump got uneducated Americans to vote for him because he said he’d improve their lives. What have you got to lose he said.

Trump got people who normally don’t vote to show up and vote. He really is a remarkable man. Con man, but still an amazing man in American history. Maybe one of the most. He has certainly achieved his goal and that’s mastering the planet. I am in awe. And fuck it I’m doing great. If I keep doing this great I won’t need social security. Can the rest of you say that?

He said he'd do exactly what he's done! He said give me a chance...what have you got to lose...and he delivered on jobs and the economy! Unemployment in the black community is at record lows...just as it is for women and Hispanics!

• A package in the range that the President-Elect has discussed is expected to create between three and four million jobs by the end of 2010.
• Tax cuts, especially temporary ones, and fiscal relief to the states are likely to create fewer jobs than direct increases in government purchases. However, because there is a limit on how much government investment can be carried out efficiently in a short time frame, and because tax cuts and state relief can be implemented quickly, they are crucial elements of any package aimed at easing economic distress quickly.
• Certain industries, such as construction and manufacturing, are likely to experience particularly strong job growth under a recovery package that includes an emphasis on infrastructure, energy, and school repair. But, the more general stimulative measures, such as a middle class tax cut and fiscal relief to the states, as well as the feedback effects of greater employment in key industries, mean that jobs are likely to be created in all sectors of the economy.
• More than 90 percent of the jobs created are likely to be in the private sector. Many of the government jobs are likely to be professionals whose jobs are saved from state and local budget cuts by state fiscal relief.
• A package is likely to create jobs paying a range of wages. It is also likely to move many workers from part-time to full-time work."

Yeah, they used that phrase once and then throughout the rest of their presentation they talked about the three to four MILLION jobs that they expected to CREATE by the end of 2010! So tell me why they STOPPED talking about the jobs that they CREATED, Faun and started exclusively talking about the jobs that they'd saved or created?
"Yeah, they used that phrase once..."

You said they didn't use it at all. And when I pointed out they did, you falsely claimed I was bullshitting, that they never used that term until after jobs didn't materialize.

You're a lying con tool who digs his hole deeper when caught, like you were here, rather than face reality.

He said he'd do exactly what he's done! He said give me a chance...what have you got to lose...and he delivered on jobs and the economy! Unemployment in the black community is at record lows...just as it is for women and Hispanics!
Lying con tool, Obama handed Trump a black unemployment rate that was barely over the record low; and it was dropping. Had Obama handed trump a rate near 13% and growing, as Bush handed Obama, we wouldn't have a record low now.

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2013_2017_all_period_M12_data.gif

I didn’t say that, gg, give it up. Learn to comprehend what you read and then we can talk. I didn’t care about judges, I also thought Trump was going to lose big. Democrat love idiots who don’t vote or vote third party.
No we don’t. We’re always trying to get more people to vote. Republicans the opposite

Lying con tool, Obama handed Trump a black unemployment rate that was barely over the record low; and it was dropping. Had Obama handed trump a rate near 13% and growing, as Bush handed Obama, we wouldn't have a record low now.

Bullshit again! If Trump had been handling the economy back in 2009 he wouldn't have been proposing legislation like the ACA and Cap & Trade that were job killers! Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression because of his policies or lack there of! After the stimulus failed to create jobs both Larry Summers and Christina Romer resigned their positions as Obama's economic advisors and RAN back to their tenured college positions!

"Yeah, they used that phrase once..."

You said they didn't use it at all. And when I pointed out they did, you falsely claimed I was bullshitting, that they never used that term until after jobs didn't materialize.

You're a lying con tool who digs his hole deeper when caught, like you were here, rather than face reality.

They used that phrase once in the opening paragraph of their presentation and then spent the rest of the time talking about the three to four million jobs that they expected to CREATE by the end of 2010! Not create or save! CREATE!!! So tell me why that changed, Faun!

You know as well as I do WHY they started using "Jobs created or saved" as their go to stat! You just won't admit it because if you do you'll have to admit that their handling of the stimulus was so bad that they were trying desperately to save face by using a number that was completely made up.

No we don’t. We’re always trying to get more people to vote. Republicans the opposite

Like people in prisons? Like convicted felons? Like minors? Like illegals? We're well aware of what you're "trying" to do, Sealy!

Bullshit again! If Trump had been handling the economy back in 2009 he wouldn't have been proposing legislation like the ACA and Cap & Trade that were job killers! Obama oversaw the worst recovery from a recession since The Great Depression because of his policies or lack there of! After the stimulus failed to create jobs both Larry Summers and Christina Romer resigned their positions as Obama's economic advisors and RAN back to their tenured college positions!
You're lying again, ya lying con tool. It's not bullshit. Obama was handed a black unemployment rate of 12.7% and growing. It grew as high as 16.8% following Bush's Great Recession.

Whereas Obama handed Trump a black unemployment rate of 7.7% and shrinking. The previous record was 7.0%.

Lol! Man, you are getting funnier and funnier. Thanks for the laughs and proving you don’t comprehend what is written.

Forum List

Back