Truly corrupt Government what you must know

Rape is OK?
If no criminal conviction for rape.....then rape is a good thing in your worldview?
He has never been convicted of rape--seems to me that speaks for itself for all except those who do not care for facts. Try again when you get that conviction that you have been clamoring for due to political bias.

He has never been convicted of rape--seems to me that speaks for itself

But....not to be minimized, a civil court of law found Don Trump responsible for the rape of E.Jean Carroll.

A pity though, about that 'statute of limitations' gig on the criminal aspect.

But, I suppose.....rape is rape to girls.

ps......just curious, if Don Trump WAS convicted of criminal rape....well, can anyone here doubt that that would make any difference to you whatsoever?

Just askin'.

A pity though, about that 'statute of limitations'
Which is one reason why Carroll will never receive a dime. Anything else? Strange how no crime was ever reported until after the statute of limitations expired. Hmmm. Not important to you morons though. Kind of like Blasey-Ford, another phony democrat political fiasco--LMAO.
Ifs and buts, hypotheticals don't get convictions either.

The problem is the people think they're voting for a government when they vote for a president. They think the president is responsible for how the country is run, even though they don't pass laws and don't interpret those laws. The president really only has power in terms of foreign relations, but is judged on how things are going at home.

People literally have no idea what they're voting for.
Well said.

The problem is the people think they're voting for a government when they vote for a president. They think the president is responsible for how the country is run, even though they don't pass laws and don't interpret those laws. The president really only has power in terms of foreign relations, but is judged on how things are going at home.

People literally have no idea what they're voting for.

LOL, this is true, and yet you say that then say you'll set yourself on fire if Trump wins. Funny stuff, MAGA man

Forum List

Back