True conservatism (here's a hint, most of you are dead wrong)

:lol:

It's pretty amusing how the CINO trash are so quick to embrace oppressing government power and a society of corruption and tyranny, and how they can't be bothered to address the issue at all. They seem to think that temper tantrums make an argument.

:lol:

It's pretty amusing how the CINO trash are so quick to embrace oppressing government power and a society of corruption and tyranny, and how they can't be bothered to address the issue at all. They seem to think that temper tantrums make an argument.
Translation... the OP can't defend the OP so instead he's gonna attack anyone that disagrees with him.

"A true conservative supports the overbearing government arbitrarily telling you who you can marry and how to have sex," is a no-true-Scotsman fallacy as it replaces a core defining trait (small government) with a superficial trait (opposition to gay marriage).
Your theory is all fucked up because you haven't considered that a "true" conservative would be a fiscal and social conservative. Traditional marriage was supported by every major Democrat, including obama, untl very recently. And even now probably many still are. Many liberal states oppose gay marriage. Where it is legal was often made so by overturning the citizens of the state.

Try thinking outside of your swim trunks.

Conservative - it just means opposed to rapid change.

Neither the term "liberal" nor the term "conservative" mean what liberals claim they mean. Liberal definitions are designed to obscure the truth, not elucidate it. In other words, they are lies.

"A true conservative supports the overbearing government arbitrarily telling you who you can marry and how to have sex," is a no-true-Scotsman fallacy as it replaces a core defining trait (small government) with a superficial trait (opposition to gay marriage).
Your theory is all fucked up because you haven't considered that a "true" conservative would be a fiscal and social conservative. Traditional marriage was supported by every major Democrat, including obama, untl very recently. And even now probably many still are. Many liberal states oppose gay marriage. Where it is legal was often made so by overturning the citizens of the state.

Try thinking outside of your swim trunks.

So.....overbearing government is socially conservative?

So.....overbearing government is socially conservative?
Overbearing is a subjective term. That fact that you believe traditional marriage is overbearing doesn't make it a fact. A polygamist can call two person marriages overbearing.

But to be clear, I'm all for government abandoning any recognition of marriage. If you want to marry your pool skimmer that's up to you.

Overbearing is a subjective term. That fact that you
believe traditional marriage is overbearing doesn't make it a fact.

Bullshit. You're just trying to make excuses to justify the fact that you're a statist fuck who wants the government to dictate how people peaceably live their personal lives.

Overbearing is a subjective term. That fact that you believe traditional marriage is overbearing doesn't make it a fact.
Bullshit. You're just trying to make excuses to justify the fact that you're a statist fuck who wants the government to dictate how people peaceably live their personal lives.
Clean the snot off of your monitor and read. I said the people should decide, not you, me or government. And I also said that government should no longer recognize marriages, period. You're the statist fuck that wants to use big government to brainwash people into thinking same sex unions are equivalent to opposite unions.

Since you won't tolerate opposition to it, let's have the government quit recognizing it all together and let perverts marry anything they want. Make a contract with him, her, them or it.

A true conservative advocates for minimal government interference in people's lives.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative opposes too much power of the government over the people.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative supports the rights of law abiding citizens to make their own choices.
The right to bear arms.
The right to marry a person of the same gender.
The right to have an early term abortion.
The right to buy or not buy health insurance.

A true conservative opposes overly concentrated power and its resulting tyranny.
Government power.
Corporate power.

Most of you who call yourselves conservatives are far from it.
True.

And the undermining of actual conservatism began some 45 years ago with the advent of the bane of the social right.
No ... that's liberalism.

Here is what kills me about this board:

A rube reads his/her daily missive from some hack partisan web site or TV "news" program, then runs to this board to copy and paste what he/she saw.

RUBE: Obama throws puppies into rush hour traffic!

POSTER: That is manufactured bullshit.

RUBE: You are a liberal who voted twice for him!

I don't worry about what such a rube considers to be a "true conservative". Because to that kind of idiot, a "conservative" is someone who believes anything they are told which demonizes the opposition and glorifies their side. And even after being shown they are drinking piss, they line up for a refill.

Too funny g, must you always show everyone your ass?

You aren't as smart as you think you are and you have no idea what a "conservative" is

I have no doubt that you actually believe the shit you post....but the truth is tht you have it all ass backwards.

A rube reads his/her daily missive from some hack partisan web site or TV "news" program, then runs to this board to copy and paste what he/she saw.

I don't worry about what such a rube considers to be a "true conservative". Because to that kind of idiot, a "conservative" is someone who believes anything they are told which demonizes the opposition and glorifies their side. And even after being shown they are drinking piss, they line up for a refill.

Coming from you that's meaningless.

Especially since the last time you responded to one of my posts you got your ass handed to you.

Nobody likes a jerk that thinks he knows everything when he doesn't.

Unfortunately ... I guess that's your calling.

You must have answered an ad from the white house ... "Wanted: Insufferable Pricks Needed To Monitor Message-boards And Respond To Fake Scandals". Honestly not required.:muahaha::poke:

Last edited:
A true conservative advocates for minimal government interference in people's lives.
Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

A true conservative supports the rights of law abiding citizens to make their own choices.
The right to bear arms.

A true conservative opposes overly concentrated power and its resulting tyranny.
Government power.
Corporate power.

A true conservative also is defined by the word itself, resisting change.
In my mind, that means they're stuck in whatever era or decade that worked best for their personal circumstances at the time.
con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective
  1. 1.
    holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.

It's too bad that the term progressive has been sabotaged by the conservatives because, after all, who wants to be the opposite, which is regressive?
pro·gres·sive
prəˈɡresiv/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.
    synonyms: innovator, reformer, reformist, liberal, libertarian
    "he is very much a progressive"

I have no doubt that you actually believe the shit you post....but the truth is tht you have it all ass backwards.

Why don't you put it front ass-wards, then?

Coming from you that's meaningless.

Especially since the last time you responded to one of my posts you got your ass handed to you.

Nobody likes a jerk that thinks he knows everything when he doesn't.

Unfortunately ... I guess that's your calling.

You must have answered an ad from the white house ... "Wanted: Insufferable Pricks Needed To Monitor Message-boards And Respond To Fake Scandals". Honestly not required.:muahaha::poke:

Oh please....you can't find your OWN ass much less hand someone theirs.

Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

The right to bear arms.

Government power.
Corporate power.

In my mind, that means they're stuck in whatever era or decade that worked best for their personal circumstances at the time.
con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective

1. 1.
    holding to traditional attitudes and values and cautious about change or innovation, typically in relation to politics or religion.
It's too bad that the term progressive has been sabotaged by the conservatives because, after all, who wants to be the opposite, which is regressive?
pro·gres·sive
prəˈɡresiv/
noun

1. 1.
    a person advocating or implementing social reform or new, liberal ideas.
    synonyms: innovator, reformer, reformist, liberal, libertarian
    "he is very much a progressive"

Funny thing is though...EVERYTHING you want to "

Shhhh, nobody is listening to you.

Go play with the other children.

Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

Federal government.
State government.
Local government.

The right to bear arms.

Government power.
Corporate power.

con·serv·a·tive
kənˈsərvədiv/
adjective

pro·gres·sive
prəˈɡresiv/
noun

Funny thing is though...EVERYTHING you want to "

Shhhh, nobody is listening to you.

Go play with the other children.

Answer the question.
Why, when confronted on this board with simple questions, do righties blow pixie smoke?

Too funny g, must you always show everyone your ass?

You aren't as smart as you think you are and you have no idea what a "conservative" is
Too bad for you I joined the YAF in 1977, was a teen subscriber to National Review, personally met Ronald Reagan and Bill Buckley, and helped run two Republican congressional campaigns in a deep blue state. I've been rubbing shoulders with conservatives and Libertarians, great and small, since probably before most of the people on this forum were born.

I think I know pretty well the difference between a conservative and a rube such as I described above.

A conservative used to be the smartest person in the room. Today, the Fox News watching, Breitbart/Washington Times/Daily Caller reading retards calling themselves conservatives are more likely to be the most credulous and idiotic person in the room.

Forum List

Back