True Confessions: Liz Cheney Declared Trump Family and Aides Have Now Publicly “Confessed”

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
22 Jul 2022 ~~ By Jonathan Turley

She’s so sadly desperate she’s begging people to “come forward” and lying about confessions.

at least she admits the “hearing” are being held in a totally unprecedented matter…but sadly dismisses.

this article is the best written thus far highlighting the sham of this side show

The Bush Avenger Liz Cheney is getting in her last shots at Donald Trump before she fades into the dustbin of history. Buh Bye Liz! Say hi to the Bushes. :hhello:

She is loyal to the country and our Constitution.....what you cultists don't understand that your Dear Leader is neither.
Really? Her political career in Wyoming is as well done and over and out. Januwahtuary? I can't walk in downtown Denver without seeing all the damage of so called "George Floyd" riots in 2020. These pussy liberals did NOTHING to STOP race riots AND supported them! Soo, whilst we are at it, lets investigate the Demoshitheads and the 2020 riots, too. Sound Good? NO? Why NOT?

The point of her foolishness is to appeal to the voters to vote the way she tells them to. It will please me greatly to vote for Donald J. Trump, or Donald J. Trump Jr. If it comes to that.

They have all been invited to defend themselves and haven't shown up to any hearings. That says it all. She's right.

The point of her foolishness is to appeal to the voters to vote the way she tells them to. It will please me greatly to vote for Donald J. Trump, or Donald J. Trump Jr. If it comes to that.
Then you are as bad as he is. Your complicity to his crimes tell us everything we need to know about you.

Really? Her political career in Wyoming is as well done and over and out. Januwahtuary? I can't walk in downtown Denver without seeing all the damage of so called "George Floyd" riots in 2020. These pussy liberals did NOTHING to STOP race riots AND supported them! Soo, whilst we are at it, lets investigate the Demoshitheads and the 2020 riots, too. Sound Good? NO? Why NOT?
Telling the truth and on her way out is as noble a way to go as it gets. A hero who stood for the truth. We will never be able to say that about you.

They have all been invited to defend themselves and haven't shown up to any hearings. That says it all. She's right.

Is that because there no cross examination of witnesses?

Forum List

Back