Trudeau unleashes Canadian Cossacks

You are such a simple-minded boy child.

Everything in your childish world is reduced to "right" or "left", and if it is considered right, you simply support the opposite.

Have you ever considered having some values or principles you follow instead of being just a mindless little prole who only knows what team he is on?
Oh hush. The guy was exactly right.

Right wingers all about complying with cops until the cops are on them.

Truckers werent shooting the Blue and burning down their stations
He's too stupid to understand the meaning of a false equivalence, or why it is fallacious. The same goes when it comes to the nature of a Tu Quoque fallacy.

All he knows is that to be a good little warrior, all he has to do is point his finger at what he perceives to be the other tribe.

1645285311283.png

More proof that the Left hates freedom and loves tyranny.
The American Yellow Press is saying the word "freedom" is a white supremist word.
What amazes me is how quickly this has all been accomplished.

We look back at Germany in the 30s and wonder how people could all seemingly lose their minds in such a short time and go from the looseness of the Weimar era to the jackbooted Totalitarianism that followed.

Looking around this place at all these uneducated leftists who absolutely despise liberal values, now we know.

Everything in your childish world is reduced to "right" or "left", and if it is considered right, you simply support the opposite.

Have you ever considered having some values or principles you follow instead of being just a mindless little prole who only knows what team he is on?
Like a two year old with a hammer.

I don't like these kind of tactics at all but just for this moment I am enjoying the karma as the same people who cheered every leftist beaten down in the street are in shock that they are subject to the same shit.

How DARE anybody question the establishment!!

Especially when it forces people to inject unproven substance into their bodies
Questioning the establishment is fine but every leftist protestor knows they will kill you for disrupting commerce for too long. So far these people are getting off very lightly.

I don't like these kind of tactics at all but just for this moment I am enjoying the karma as the same people who cheered every leftist beaten down in the street are in shock that they are subject to the same shit.
Yes, exactly as I said. You are too stupid to understand principles, and the only thing you know in this world is that you are on team "left".

Forum List

Back