Trouble in Walkerstan

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
FBI Agents Search Home of Former Aide to Gov. Walker - ABC News

Archer, 52, served as a top deputy in the Wisconsin agency that oversees state contracts before she abruptly left the Walker administration last month, citing “personal family matters.” The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the raid coincides with “a growing John Doe investigation” into allegations that Walker staff members were doing campaign work in government offices while Walker served as a Milwaukee County executive.

• Banned
Walker may be facing a whistleblower.

I wonder if he will blame it all on this woman?

So let China run the alternative energy industry of the future. Pubs only want to subsidize corrupt big oil, big health, big pharma...Pub dupes!!Can the GOP be any more myopic and political?

Last edited:
So let China run the alternative energy industry of the future. Pubs only want to subsidize corrupt big oil, big health, big pharma...Pub dupes!!Can the GOP be any more myopic and political?

I think it's time for Scotty to beam you back up......

• Banned
That was the same thing you said when Clinton started to try and get OBL.

Lets remember how you last sure thing scandal turned out, 7 years of investigating a land deal where Clinton lost money which resulted in no charges.

You doid find out he got head though, great get

• Banned
If it turns out that Walker used poeoples money to do his campaigning is it alright with cons?

FBI Agents Search Home of Former Aide to Gov. Walker - ABC News

Archer, 52, served as a top deputy in the Wisconsin agency that oversees state contracts before she abruptly left the Walker administration last month, citing “personal family matters.” The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports the raid coincides with “a growing John Doe investigation” into allegations that Walker staff members were doing campaign work in government offices while Walker served as a Milwaukee County executive.

Have Obama send a few Canadian buses to show everyone how to campaign on the public dollar.

How many did you start on walker being investigated?

dont be a pussy so early in the thread...........................

the two stories are not even comparable. But it wasnt your family murdered by dem policy so you dont care.

To pretend that NO republican should be investigated for anything while the other investigations take place is pure insanity dont you think?

Why do you NEVER think its right to investigate an R for wrongdoing yet like it when the investigation includes democratic members?

Becasue you are a partisan hack who has no moral code

So TM, tell us how many threads you started on Fast & Furious or Solyndra?

What does one have to do with the other? What does a program started by Bush or Congress's guarantee of a loan for a solar company have to do with Campaign Fraud?

Nothing really, I just find it hysterical how the media and lefties jump all over anything Republican but down play all the Dem inappropriateness.

I'm waiting to see why Solyndra spent so much time at the White House. ;)

So TM, tell us how many threads you started on Fast & Furious or Solyndra?

What does one have to do with the other? What does a program started by Bush or Congress's guarantee of a loan for a solar company have to do with Campaign Fraud?

Nothing really, I just find it hysterical how the media and lefties jump all over anything Republican but down play all the Dem inappropriateness.

I'm waiting to see why Solyndra spent so much time at the White House. ;)

When was the last time you rushed to post a not so rosey investigation into someone on the right?

New Topics

Forum List

Back