Trey Gowdy Forces Hillary to Go Nurse Ratched Over Sidney Blumenthal

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Ratched.jpg

HillaryHelpMe.jpg

RUSH: Trey Gowdy is the chairman of this select committee questioning Hillary Clinton today about Benghazi and her e-mails. What I just saw was dramatic. Were you paying attention to it? What I just saw was dramatic. Trey Gowdy -- how best to describe this? I don't want to oversell it. What I have learned when I watch things like that, when I think people have hit a grand-slam home run, most people think, nah, that was barely a single. But, to me, Trey Gowdy just embarrassed the hell out of her. Trey Gowdy just exposed her.

Trey Gowdy just illustrated how the Obama White House refused her permission to hire Sidney Blumenthal because they didn't trust him. She went ahead and hired him anyway. He got her to admit (paraphrased), "Well, what was he doing when you hired him when the White House rejected him?" ....

Trey Gowdy Forces Hillary to Go Nurse Ratched Over Sidney Blumenthal - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Ratched.jpg

HillaryHelpMe.jpg

RUSH: Trey Gowdy is the chairman of this select committee questioning Hillary Clinton today about Benghazi and her e-mails. What I just saw was dramatic. Were you paying attention to it? What I just saw was dramatic. Trey Gowdy -- how best to describe this? I don't want to oversell it. What I have learned when I watch things like that, when I think people have hit a grand-slam home run, most people think, nah, that was barely a single. But, to me, Trey Gowdy just embarrassed the hell out of her. Trey Gowdy just exposed her.

Trey Gowdy just illustrated how the Obama White House refused her permission to hire Sidney Blumenthal because they didn't trust him. She went ahead and hired him anyway. He got her to admit (paraphrased), "Well, what was he doing when you hired him when the White House rejected him?" ....

Trey Gowdy Forces Hillary to Go Nurse Ratched Over Sidney Blumenthal - The Rush Limbaugh Show
Hillary+clinton+stumbling+drunk+why+is+hillary+clinton+always_5b64f9_5291123.gif

Ratched.jpg

HillaryHelpMe.jpg

If your MessiahRushie says it, you know he's lying. After making him sweat, Clinton added Gowdy Doody's balls to her testicle lock box to keep Porky' balls company.

5629ab8392d353.76230061_r.jpg

The_Lockbox_Enters_the_Vernacular.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
clinto_testicle.jpg

Republicans failed miserably today. This is pretty much officially the end of the republican attempt to use Benghazi to win in 2016. They better hope someone in the U.S. catches ebola :rofl:

I guess OldFool FINALLY got the TALKING POINTS, and now he has to run with them, even though he looks like the OLD FOOL, and won't get his DNC check if he doesn't! :asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Republicans failed miserably today. This is pretty much officially the end of the republican attempt to use Benghazi to win in 2016. They better hope someone in the U.S. catches ebola :rofl:

I guess OldFool FINALLY got the TALKING POINTS, and now he has to run with them, even though he looks like the OLD FOOL, and won't get his DNC check if he doesn't! :asshole::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
^ crazy person

^ crazy person

There you go with that SELF ESTEEM thing again...you'll never become sentient calling yourself names!

^ crazy person

There you go with that SELF ESTEEM thing again...you'll never become sentient calling yourself names!
:cuckoo:

^ crazy person

:9:

^ crazy person

:9:
:piss2::crybaby:

Gowdy walked Hillary right into a buzz saw of evidence anticipating her lies and deceptions and exposing each in an orderly fashion it was hilarious to watch. :laugh:

One of the best moments was when Gowdy read the Sid email bashing Obama and his administration and watching her seethe with anger. Obama is pretty thinned skinned and knows people don't send those types of emails unless they know the person receiving it is receptive and agrees. It certainly calls into question her loyalty or the lack thereof. She's going to get the cold shoulder from Obama and Biden after that. Or perhaps they already knew. But trust, yeah there's zero trust there between Clinton and the Obama administration.

What Gowdy Doody said were new details he learned from Clinton's testimony.

Forum List

Back