Traveling abroad and need a recommendation

Snownater

Rookie
Mar 6, 2017
Hey everyone!
I'm planning a trip to Asia next month, and I'd like to know what the availability of good medication in countries like India and China.
I'm trying to decide if I should buy stuff before I leave or try to buy generic Sildenafil in Asia (I can't afford to buy a lot in advance on my prescription and it is expensive). I know generic Sildenafil should be dispensed with no issues without prescription in Asia for a price like $4-$5 US.
I don't know much about getting medications abroad and it is better to compose a list of generic alternatives I could use when enquiring about brands availability in Asian pharmacy. Without going to a doctor to receive a recommendation, what is the best way to select reliable brands? Thanks in advance!

Hey everyone!
I'm planning a trip to Asia next month, and I'd like to know what the availability of good medication in countries like India and China.
I'm trying to decide if I should buy stuff before I leave or try to buy generic Sildenafil in Asia (I can't afford to buy a lot in advance on my prescription and it is expensive). I know generic Sildenafil should be dispensed with no issues without prescription in Asia for a price like $4-$5 US.
I don't know much about getting medications abroad and it is better to compose a list of generic alternatives I could use when enquiring about brands availability in Asian pharmacy. Without going to a doctor to receive a recommendation, what is the best way to select reliable brands? Thanks in advance!
you are going there just to buy ED medication?...you ever hear of mail order?....

Hey everyone!

I found this for you...

Q. for TSA Rep AND others - Bringing pills through US customs? - FlyerTalk Forums

3. Customs won't care about the pills either unless you're bring a giant bag of them.

4. If you're paranoid, just have the pills in the prescription bottle that's in your name.

Hey everyone!
you are going there just to buy ED medication?...you ever hear of mail order?....
I am traveling for work

Hey everyone!

Its definitely important to know the quality of the medications available. I'd say if you're looking into ED pills, maybe stay away from street vendors that are selling unknown pills, those are really common. As far as a list of whats available, I know PillRankings does reviews of medications by country. For example Medovigor 50mg Review: ED Solution Hardly Available Online this is one of their reviews for Medovigor from a manufacturer based in Vietnam. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for here!

Hey everyone!
I am traveling for work
Nice avatar !!

Hey everyone!
There are Chinese herbal medicine shops in the USA.

There are Chinese shops in China too.

Forum List

Back