Transportation Dept. Asks Justice Dept. To Open Criminal Investigation Into Former Secretary Elaine Chao, Wife Of Mitch McConnell

she should be locked up

How Trump cracked down on China!

"While serving as transportation secretary during the Trump administration, Elaine Chao repeatedly used her office staff to help family members who run a shipping business with extensive ties to China..."

The IG referred it to the DOJ for criminal prosecution but trump's DOJ refused to prosecute her.

The corruption of the trump administration keeps coming out. He had one of the most corrupt administrations in my lifetime.

Wow, what a racist and misogynist you are, hating on Asian women like that. Thats just bad.

Color me shocked-not....How many more Trump era employees will get into trouble?

Up next, a pro-Trump fan will interject that they are violating Elain's freedom of speech by prosecuting her.

Great

lock up this woman for abuse of power and then we can discuss chao

1614865073648.jpeg

she should be locked up

"While serving as transportation secretary during the Trump administration, Elaine Chao repeatedly used her office staff to help family members who run a shipping business with extensive ties to China..."

Who does she think she is, Joe Biden???

I believe that has been questioned here - in fact, I'm pretty sure I posted an article about it- I don't recall any of the replies though- and I have a really good memory.

I'll post a reply to this one- is anyone surprised? I'm not. The Criminal Enterprise serving in the District of Criminals has been transformed into a cash cow for it's inhabitants-

In fact:

Financial False Hope
I Know You’re Lying…but I Trust You with My Life!

Investing trust in the wrong people and policies can be ruinous. How much dishonesty does it take before the public stops putting blind faith in debt dealers, corporate crooks and the servile politicians who do their bidding? The widespread acceptance of ‘healthy’ inflation, monopoly patent rights, the ‘retirement’ trap and enslaving corporate ‘benefits’ would suggest we enjoy the abuse.

Color me shocked-not....How many more Trump era employees will get into trouble?

Up next, a pro-Trump fan will interject that they are violating Elain's freedom of speech by prosecuting her.
I'm pro Trump. Lock her up if she's guilty. That goes for everyone.

she should be locked up

Where's Hunter? He's not some senator's wife, he's a very corrupt scion of the president.

The IG referred it to the DOJ for criminal prosecution but trump's DOJ refused to prosecute her.
This was not the only time the DoJ did not even investigate a Trump cabinet member referred for a criminal investigation.
Billy the Bagman strikes again.

"Robert Wilkie, Trump Veterans Affairs secretary, investigated for corruption, resulted in referral to the DOJ, Trump's DOJ declined to prosecute," said Maddow. "Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke, investigated for corruption. Found to be substantive and serious enough it was referred to Justice Department for criminal prosecution. Trump's Justice Department declined to prosecute. Also, Trump Labor Secretary Alex Acosta was investigated for corruption. Found to be serious enough he was referred to the Department of Justice for potential prosecution. The Trump Justice Department declined to prosecute him as well.

Corrupt Republicans selling out the USA to China, again? What a surprise. Not.

Totally expected, of course. Whenever Republicans accuse Democrats of doing something, it's because they're doing it massively themselves, and they're trying to deflect attention. That's the case every time. And the louder they scream about Democrats, the guiltier they know they are themselves. At this stage, it's only a surprise when you find a Republican who isn't corrupt.

she should be locked up

You're naive if you think taking down Chao, McConnell's wife will hurt TRUMP. Doing so would make a great case for republicans to replace McConnell as minority leader.

We do have one standard. You just don’t like that your beliefs aren’t grounded in reality.
they certainly are

the Deep State grinds a submarine sailor into dust for taking a photograph but allows hillary to get way with exposing hundreds of classified documenrs to the russians chinese and irans

he goes to jail and she doesent

the Deep State grinds a submarine sailor into dust for taking a photograph but allows hillary to get way with exposing hundreds of classified documenrs to the russians chinese and irans
Facts of the cases are far different. The sailor lied to investigators and tried to cover up his crime. He got one year in prison. Ground to a dust? Hardly.

Clinton did nothing comparable.

Again, it’s one standard, just that you don’t agree with reality. Standards are applied to reality, not your false beliefs.

Trump transportation chief (Mitch's wife!) Elaine Chao inappropriately used her office to benefit her family, an ethics probe found
Isn't that pretty much a given? I mean she's a republican and was in the trump *administration", right?

No wonder that the department heads in the trump administration fired the inspectors general of their departments. Pompeo and his wife are under investigation, which is why he fired the State Department's IG. Azar is under investigation over some coronavirus reporting scheme. There may be more. Lots of links to China.

Yes trump's administration was one of the most corrupt in our history.

I hope that the replacements for those fired will do the right thing and properly investigate all the corruption and crimes of the trump administration.

Elaine chow isn't above the law. The DOJ should take this case and follow it wherever it goes.

Forum List

Back