Transgenderism undermines women's rights, despite other feminists' claims: Kara Dansky

So you have the Williams Sisters, who have undue media attention because they are sisters. But their dad gets the major motion picture.
Someone whose name you can't spell
Coud you correctly spell AOC's complete name without looking it up? I only questioned one letter and you think you proved a point? Sad.
and some other folks you can't know the names of without looking them up.
There are many players on the team. Can you name AOC's staff members without looking them up?
So you are kind of making my point. No one cares.
On the contrary, you set an arbitrary standard and I gave you three times what you asked for. I could have just gone with Serena. Of course, you already knew who they are because a LOT of people pay attention to what they do. You claim it's undue attention because they're sisters and completely ignore their domination of their sport. Here's a clue for you. If you don't care, don't watch. It simply doesn't matter what other people choose to watch or not. The fact that you get worked up about how many are or are not watching is amusing. I don't watch soap operas, I don't care about soap operas, but apparently enough do that they persist on TV. Okay, big deal. I don't launch crusades against scholarships for struggling actors or harangues against award shows that I don't watch. I simply. don't. care. You, OTOH, care very much that other people DO care about the women in their lives having a shot at athletic competition, and you don't like it.

In its own words, there is what Incel Joe thinks of women in general, particularly marriageable women.

And it keeps harping on false accusations that I am a misogynist.

No surprise, there. @He's a pathetic incel, almost sixty years old, who has never found a woman willing to marry him.
Been over this.. I've never found a woman who was such a good lay I was willing to sign away half my stuff and have her cheat on my on the next deployment.

No, more people want to watch the NBA than do the WNBA, but if you think that means there's no interest in it, you're odd. And, if you think Title IX is subsidizing the WNBA, you have a real problem. There's literally no reason for you to oppose the WNBA. If enough people don't watch it, the league will die off, but if enough do watch it, it will survive. Looks like it's surviving so far.

I don't oppose the WNBA, I just don't think it's a big deal.

If profitability were the issue, the WNBA would have died off a long time ago.. it's being purely subsidized at this point.

And you think non-Christian women can't oppose abortion? That non-Christian women aren't convinced that what's growing inside them is a little human, alive and kicking?

Could care less. It's when they start trying to have a say on what other women do I have an issue with them. But most of the opposition to choice is based in religious stupidity.

On the contrary, you set an arbitrary standard and I gave you three times what you asked for.

Well, you barely hit the minimum... and you probably googled.

In its own words, there is what @Incel Joe thinks of women in general, particularly marriageable women.

And it keeps harping on false accusations that I am a misogynist.

Hey, man, I'm just speaking from reality. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a senior NCO dragged through the grinder in a divorce, or had to deal with a junior enlisted man whose mind wasn't on his job because his wife was back home cheating on him.

A woman I dated when I was in the service looked me up on facebook recently. Reading her feed, I can tell that I dodged a bullet!!!

Well, you barely hit the minimum... and you probably googled.
If I had Googled, I would have had all the names spelled perfectly, been able to name all the secondary players, etc. The bottom line remains, you don't like women's sports, no one cares that you don't, and that bothers you, a lot. Now, if no one's watching, why do the professional women's sports leagues still exist?

Coud you correctly spell AOC's complete name without looking it up? I only questioned one letter and you think you proved a point? Sad.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

I could have just gone with Serena. Of course, you already knew who they are because a LOT of people pay attention to what they do. You claim it's undue attention because they're sisters and completely ignore their domination of their sport.

They dominate other women, and frankly, only because they've been building their celebrity brand outside tennis. I swear if I see that goofy commericals with Serena one more time I'll puke. "Serena- Wonder Woman - Serena - Wonder Woman.

I Wonder if Serena is a Woman

The fact that you get worked up about how many are or are not watching is amusing. I don't watch soap operas, I don't care about soap operas, but apparently enough do that they persist on TV.
And if Soap Operas were being used as an attempt to spread hate and fake moral panics, I'd be worried about them.

Okay, big deal. I don't launch crusades against scholarships for struggling actors or harangues against award shows that I don't watch. I simply. don't. care. You, OTOH, care very much that other people DO care about the women in their lives having a shot at athletic competition, and you don't like it.

Well, here's the thing... I don't much like it because I'm paying for it through subsidies. I didn't like it in the 1980's when I went to UIC, and had to pay student fees for an athletics program (male and female) that the school didn't need and no one cared about. If one of these ladies wants a scholarship that bad, she can do what I did. Raise your right hand and wear a uniform.

But if I AM going to get stuck paying for it, then I don't want to hear you whining because we are making very minor accommodations for trans athletes.

It's not like you Transphobes care about the girls, you just need to have an excuse to hate.

You all lost your minds when Amy Schneider broke records on Jeopardy. (She currently hold second highest number of games won and fourth in amount of money won.)

I don't oppose the WNBA, I just don't think it's a big deal.

If profitability were the issue, the WNBA would have died off a long time ago.. it's being purely subsidized at this point.
Subsidized by whom? And no Googling allowed. I don't care if they survive or not, I'm interested to see if you can back up your assertions.
Could care less. It's when they start trying to have a say on what other women do I have an issue with them. But most of the opposition to choice is based in religious stupidity.
You want to have a say on whether young women who otherwise couldn't go to college can get scholarships to go, so what you think about what women think and feel is irrelevant.

If I had Googled, I would have had all the names spelled perfectly, been able to name all the secondary players, etc. The bottom line remains, you don't like women's sports, no one cares that you don't, and that bothers you, a lot. Now, if no one's watching, why do the professional women's sports leagues still exist?

Again, subsidies... They use facilities that already exist for the men.

I actually don't like ANY sports, I couldn't tell you the last time I sat down and watched one. If people paid as much attention to what their government is doing that they spend on their favorite sports or reality TV shows, we might make some progress.

Amusing ourselves to Death.

You want to have a say on whether young women who otherwise couldn't go to college can get scholarships to go, so what you think about what women think and feel is irrelevant.

If anyone is in college on a jockstrap scholarship, it's because someone who actually did the academic work is paying for it. Hockey and Baseball have largely stopped playing the "College" game, they are just importing talent from other countries.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
A little hero-worship going on there, and you Googled it.
They dominate other women, and frankly, only because they've been building their celebrity brand outside tennis. I swear if I see that goofy commericals with Serena one more time I'll puke. "Serena- Wonder Woman - Serena - Wonder Woman.
They are very good tennis players. They wouldn't have a brand outside tennis if they weren't very good tennis players.
I Wonder if Serena is a Woman
That's a gem right there. You know the drill, you are allowed no opinion about her being a woman, and you just admitted that you think men will dominate women in sports.

See, now, you're attacking a black woman for her strong, athletic build. You don't like women and apparently you don't like strong black women.
And if Soap Operas were being used as an attempt to spread hate and fake moral panics, I'd be worried about them.
Women's sports are being used to spread purple haired nonsense, and if I cared enough to look, I could find hateful things that soaps spread around too. Maybe you should check into that, I don't think you're mad enough yet.
Well, here's the thing... I don't much like it because I'm paying for it through subsidies. I didn't like it in the 1980's when I went to UIC, and had to pay student fees for an athletics program (male and female) that the school didn't need and no one cared about. If one of these ladies wants a scholarship that bad, she can do what I did. Raise your right hand and wear a uniform.
And if a woman wants an abortion, she should pay for the whole thing herself. Insurance company customers shouldn't have to subsidize her doing so.
But if I AM going to get stuck paying for it, then I don't want to hear you whining because we are making very minor accommodations for trans athletes.
Yeah, yeah, very minor. Just tell little girls that they needn't bother going out for sports because the best they can hope for is second place.
It's not like you Transphobes care about the girls, you just need to have an excuse to hate.
Aww, look at you, being all stupid and stuff.
You all lost your minds when Amy Schneider broke records on Jeopardy. (She currently hold second highest number of games won and fourth in amount of money won.)
Amy who? Doesn't bother me a bit when smart women act smart.

Again, subsidies... They use facilities that already exist for the men.

I actually don't like ANY sports, I couldn't tell you the last time I sat down and watched one. If people paid as much attention to what their government is doing that they spend on their favorite sports or reality TV shows, we might make some progress.

Amusing ourselves to Death.

So, IOW, they don't represent a whole lot of additional cost to the university or town that's hosting them. There goes your major complaint.

If anyone is in college on a jockstrap scholarship, it's because someone who actually did the academic work is paying for it. Hockey and Baseball have largely stopped playing the "College" game, they are just importing talent from other countries.
And those men's programs wouldn't exist without all the alumni and fans paying for seats at the games, paying for merchandise at the games, and paying for TV airtime.

That's a gem right there. You know the drill, you are allowed no opinion about her being a woman, and you just admitted that you think men will dominate women in sports.

See, now, you're attacking a black woman for her strong, athletic build. You don't like women and apparently you don't like strong black women.

No, she is just one mannish looking woman. This whole "moral panic" because the girlish men are playing against the mannish women.

So, IOW, they don't represent a whole lot of additional cost to the university or town that's hosting them. There goes your major complaint.

Not really. You see, when I was at UIC, our quarterly fees were $141. About 2/3rds of that went to subsidize the athletics program. Tuition was about 435 a quarter, but after my first year, that got picked up by the National Guard.

Now, this wasn't a small thing for me. To pay for college, I had to join the National Guard, and worked two minimum wage jobs. During that time, both of my parents were diagnosed and eventually died of cancer. So as you can imagine, getting through college was a major effort on my part, having to balance school, military service/training, work and family crisis, and I STILL managed to do it. (The first member of my family to do so.)

So, yeah, I got a little annoyed when I saw someone with the intelligence of a potted plant getting by on an athletic scholarship.

Today, I couldn't do that. The costs of tuition have gone up so much, and the money you can make at entry level part time jobs hasn't kept up.

And those men's programs wouldn't exist without all the alumni and fans paying for seats at the games, paying for merchandise at the games, and paying for TV airtime.

But that's the point. THOSE sports are profitable, for some schools. The sports you are whining about aren't. They exist because of government mandate.

And then you got a school like UIC, that has athletic programs because... um... well, no one really knows why. They hand out scholarships, no one goes to the games.

Hey, man, I'm just speaking from reality.

munchausen_reality.jpg

I can't tell you how many times I've seen a senior NCO dragged through the grinder in a divorce, or had to deal with a junior enlisted man whose mind wasn't on his job because his wife was back home cheating on him.

A woman I dated when I was in the service looked me up on facebook recently. Reading her feed, I can tell that I dodged a bullet!!!

Ultimately, your entire view of marriage, and of marriageable women, comes down to this:
  1. You see a woman as valuable only as a sex object. You seem incapable of imagining that a wife would in any other way be an asset to her husband.
  2. You imagine a wife as a material burden, not capable of contributing in any material way to her join material wealth with her husband.
  3. And you cannot imagine that a wife would not cheat on you, and ultimately leave you and take half of your material wealth with her.

In what is now just a few days short of 27 years of marriage, my experience has been completely different than the degrading scenario that you relentlessly imagine marriage must be.
  1. As enjoyable as physical intimacy is with my wife, it is only a very small part of the whole of our relationship, and a very small part of the benefits that I clearly enjoy from our relationship. If sex went away completely, my marriage would still be nearly as worthwhile.
  2. My wife has contributed as much to our join wealth as I have, and together, we have done better than we would do separately, You keep referring to a wife as a whore who is just after half your shit. I wouldn't have half my shit without my wife and her efforts and support.
  3. I've never had any reason to suspect my wife of cheating on me or intending to cheat on me, nor that she is going to leave me and take half our wealth with her. My wife is not the greedy, unfaithful whore that you seem to think marriageable women in general to be.

Surely, there are many more married men whose experience in marriage is much, much, much more like mine, than like the imaginary horror that you imagine marriage to be.

You are probably not capable of grasping just what it is that you have tragically cheated yourself out of, by taking such a degrading, hateful view that you do of women and marriage.

On the other hand, at least some poor women has been spared the horror of having been married to you.

Ultimately, your entire view of marriage, and of marriageable women, comes down to this:
  1. You see a woman as valuable only as a sex object. You seem incapable of imagining that a wife would in any other way be an asset to her husband.

No, I'm sure women are good for lots of things. But none of them are good enough to sign over half my property and pay alimony for life.

You imagine a wife as a material burden, not capable of contributing in any material way to her join material wealth with her husband.

Naw, man, just realistic... men always get screwed on divorces..

And you cannot imagine that a wife would not cheat on you, and ultimately leave you and take half of your material wealth with her.

Um, yeah... saw way too many cheating spouses during my time in the service. Been cheated on a few times myself without tying the knot.

n what is now just a few days short of 27 years of marriage

Nobody gives a fuck about your cult marriage... if I wanted something like that, I'd get a Filipina Mail Order bride, they would have as much will as a Mormon Cult Wife and are far better looking.

You belong to a fucked up cult where women are kept in their place by fear of shunning.

How are they handicapped? Incidentally, we don't use the word "handicapped" anymore to describe the disabled. Just like we don't use "Cripple". We stopped calling people with Down Syndrome "Mongloids" and "Retards".

So going back to my original point, Amy Schneider is gender dysphoric, yes she is a successful engineering professional and a Jeopardy! Champion.

Uh, guy, I fully concede that the brains of transsexual people are wired differently. Wired differently does not necessarily mean wrong.

To my mind, mentally ill means they can't otherwise function in society. Like the guy who rants at a streetlamp is sending him signals from the CIA.

Someone who thinks they are a different gender than the one assigned from birth, but can otherwise hold down a job, just not seeing an issue here.
Yeah well, you should get out more.

Do you realize there are actual biological psychopaths (confirmed by brain scan), teaching not only in our colleges and universities, but in our medical schools too?

I know one of them personally. He says, "yeah, I'm a bit of an asshole". :p

He's high functioning, he has an MD and a PhD.

But he's absolutely totally incapable of having a human relationship.

Yeah well, you should get out more.

Do you realize there are actual biological psychopaths (confirmed by brain scan), teaching not only in our colleges and universities, but in our medical schools too?

I know one of them personally. He says, "yeah, I'm a bit of an asshole". :p

He's high functioning, he has an MD and a PhD.

But he's absolutely totally incapable of having a human relationship.

So what? Is he good at his job? Does he pay his bills?

Just not seeing the problem here.

The thing about it is, trans aren't mentally ill, they just make YOU uncomfortable.

That sounds like your problem, not theirs.

So what? Is he good at his job? Does he pay his bills?

Just not seeing the problem here.

The thing about it is, trans aren't mentally ill, they just make YOU uncomfortable.

That sounds like your problem, not theirs.
You don't get it.

I didn't figure you would.

If you'd ever been near a psychopath, you'd get it.

These people are entirely fucking dangerous. They'll chew you up and spit you out, just because they can.

"I'm a bit of an asshole" is insanely funny, for those in the know.

Forum List

Back