Transgender Thugs Who Pose With Guns Should Be Considered A Terroristic Threat

In a feasibility study I wonder what would happen if they did it in a Red dominated town? I do know there are police who still have not learned from what we have seen over the years and just not escalating anything simple is an issue for some of them.
This is above the police...this is on Republican lawmakers to put into existence...

Gays need to be outlawed.....when you do that, by nature, trannies will be outlawed.....

Republicans need to be strong and not cower in fear

So when are the Republicans going to pass some legislation to declare trannies mentally deranged and thus take away their right to take pics with guns and stuff?

I mean, we know they are capable of passing laws to make it easier for mentally ill folks to purchase guns......maybe they can carve out a loophole to make it only apply to trannies and stuff

Again, I'm working with your lack of reading comprehension.
There are already laws to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

A man that lives his life in a wig or dress is practically begging for people to notice he is seriously mentally ill.
All trannies are mentally ill.
Just make it mandatory that they are reported to authorities as the deranged & confused people they are so a background check picks it up & they are denied at checkout.

Can we have your support for that?

Again, I'm working with your lack of reading comprehension.
There are already laws to keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill.

A man that lives his life in a wig or dress is practically begging for people to notice he is seriously mentally ill.
All trannies are mentally ill.
Just make it mandatory that they are reported to authorities as the deranged & confused people they are so a background check picks it up & they are denied at checkout.

Can we have your support for that?
Can you have support for that?

You tell me?

Any time I make a post trying to urge Republicans to ban trannies from having gun rights -- yall clutch your pearls and whine like bitches....

And here you are....proposing exactly that....

It's almost like you folks are whining because you are proving me right and can't help yourself

"Despite three nine-year-olds being gunned down by a transgender shooter at a private Christian school in Nashville, activists are still rallying the troops to protest for a 'Trans Day of Vengeance' - months after raising money for firearms training. A Virginia chapter of the group held a 'dance party fundraiser' in Richmond 'benefiting firearm/self-defense training for trans-Virginians' on March 7, before the mass shooting had taken place.

Two other trans activists have since posted footage and photos of themselves with rifles, which appear to be in direct response to the Nashville shooting. One says that she will use the weapon for 'protection' against 'transphobes' who target them. Twitter has been removing the posts that could be deemed threatening or involve guns associated with the 'TransDayofVengeance' hashtag - but it is unclear exactly how many were others posing with weapons as they have since been deleted."

View attachment 770966View attachment 770968

Why are we allowing these people to pose with guns, threatening to kill Christians, etc -- and not having them arrested? Why are they raising money for firearms training? I am also hearing some reports that trannies are stockpiling weapons, why are we allowing this? Second Amendment rights and being able to proudly pose with guns are not rights that we should afford to everyone, tranny terrorists DO NOT get to enjoy the same rights as the rest of us. This group changed the name of their event the day before this attack - it is my belief they planned this attack and are planning others. Why hasn't the FBI and DOJ stepped in and arrested these trannies yet?

In states like Kentucky and even Oklahoma....trannies have staged violent insurrections to threaten Chrisitan conservatives with death....and the authorities did nothing....why aren't we fighting back??

As I have said before, there was a time when we rightfully said being gay was a mental disorder and we thoroughly shamed them back into the darkest corners of our society -- and things were better....then Conservatives got weak and allowed the woke left to bully them into allowing gays to be treated like real people...what did it lead to? we allowed gays to be teachers...we allowed them to vote and even run for office and be elected...we even allowed them to be married..all of those things Conservatives were too weak to defeat...and now due to their weakness, the gays have invented trannies.....will Conservatives be too weak to defeat them too?

Biffy likes his chicks with dicks.

Can you have support for that?

You tell me?

Any time I make a post trying to urge Republicans to ban trannies from having gun rights -- yall clutch your pearls and whine like bitches....

And here you are....proposing exactly that....

It's almost like you folks are whining because you are proving me right and can't help yourself
When have I ever supported the mentally ill buying guns?

Conservatives are fine with this.
The problem comes from your side that refuses to acknowledge the fact that trannies are extremely mentally ill victims of gender dysphoria.

We don’t like her. You do. :itsok:
images

"Despite three nine-year-olds being gunned down by a transgender shooter at a private Christian school in Nashville, activists are still rallying the troops to protest for a 'Trans Day of Vengeance' - months after raising money for firearms training. A Virginia chapter of the group held a 'dance party fundraiser' in Richmond 'benefiting firearm/self-defense training for trans-Virginians' on March 7, before the mass shooting had taken place.

Two other trans activists have since posted footage and photos of themselves with rifles, which appear to be in direct response to the Nashville shooting. One says that she will use the weapon for 'protection' against 'transphobes' who target them. Twitter has been removing the posts that could be deemed threatening or involve guns associated with the 'TransDayofVengeance' hashtag - but it is unclear exactly how many were others posing with weapons as they have since been deleted."

View attachment 770966View attachment 770968

Why are we allowing these people to pose with guns, threatening to kill Christians, etc -- and not having them arrested? Why are they raising money for firearms training? I am also hearing some reports that trannies are stockpiling weapons, why are we allowing this? Second Amendment rights and being able to proudly pose with guns are not rights that we should afford to everyone, tranny terrorists DO NOT get to enjoy the same rights as the rest of us. This group changed the name of their event the day before this attack - it is my belief they planned this attack and are planning others. Why hasn't the FBI and DOJ stepped in and arrested these trannies yet?

In states like Kentucky and even Oklahoma....trannies have staged violent insurrections to threaten Chrisitan conservatives with death....and the authorities did nothing....why aren't we fighting back??

As I have said before, there was a time when we rightfully said being gay was a mental disorder and we thoroughly shamed them back into the darkest corners of our society -- and things were better....then Conservatives got weak and allowed the woke left to bully them into allowing gays to be treated like real people...what did it lead to? we allowed gays to be teachers...we allowed them to vote and even run for office and be elected...we even allowed them to be married..all of those things Conservatives were too weak to defeat...and now due to their weakness, the gays have invented trannies.....will Conservatives be too weak to defeat them too?

Looks like your fellow DemoKKKrats are in full agreement. Again! Y'all are on fire (not literally, I don't want to give you terrorists any more ideas)!

Looks like your fellow DemoKKKrats are in full agreement. Again! Y'all are on fire!
Well I am glad Democrats are in favor of cracking down on trannies and treating them as the terrorist threat they are....

Can you post a link to any of them making comments like this one tho?

You can't deny them their civil rights anymore or turn them into the modern version of the Salem witch trials.
No one is denying them their 2A Rights. The Left shits itself when people pose with guns. Why aren’t they doing so in this case?

No one is denying them their 2A Rights. The Left shits itself when people pose with guns. Why aren’t they doing so in this case?
You should ask them....

But I think it is because the left hates Christians ..and since trans also hate Christians...they are happy they have guns and stuff ...to kill Christians with...

This year....trannies are the leading cause of Christian attacks......approximately 89274 Christians have been attacked by trannies...and not even Fox new is reporting this...

He's right, and your fellow DemoKKKrats seem to be 100% on board with your posts, so we're good! Thanks!
Oh, you are talking about democrats on this message board?

I would hope Democrats who can actually get policies passed would be onboard...that way, the bills will be bipartisan...since you agree

Can you link me to any? Just one?

Oh, you are talking about democrats on this message board?

I would hope Democrats who can actually get policies passed would be onboard...that way, the bills will be bipartisan...since you agree

Can you link me to any? Just one?

Yes, DemoKKKrats on this board. All of them are 100% in support of the hate you post multiple times per day. This is just who you people are.

He's right, and your fellow DemoKKKrats seem to be 100% on board with your posts, so we're good! Thanks!

So does Tim McVeigh's manifesto prove we should outlaw all military service?
Does the Unabomber's manifesto prove we should out law all really weird mathematical geniuses?
Oh darn....A Democrat didn't agree with me.....damn.....

When have I ever supported the mentally ill buying guns?

Conservatives are fine with this.
The problem comes from your side that refuses to acknowledge the fact that trannies are extremely mentally ill victims of gender dysphoria.
I don't really care if someone wants to dress up like a woman or be a woman, or vice versa....

T_006tmp.114 (45).jpg

At one time, you folks didn't either...the problem is....you ended up losing the culture war to treat gays like mentally ill second class citizens....so this is like the only thing you really got going ....

Now, will Conservatives back down like they did on gays -- or insist trans people are mentally ill and start imposing their will on them?

I don't really care if someone wants to dress up like a woman or be a woman, or vice versa....

View attachment 771012

At one time, you folks didn't either...the problem is....you ended up losing the culture war to treat gays like mentally ill second class citizens....so this is like the only thing you really got going ....

Now, will Conservatives back down like they did on gays -- or insist trans people are mentally ill and start imposing their will on them?

Sure you care. You're talking about putting gay people in prison camps, and your fellow DemoKKKrats here are 100% on board with that. Just like they were 100% on board with your calls to imprison and execute unvaccinated Americans. Just like they were 100% on board with your support for cops killing unarmed women. You're in a death cult.

Forum List

Back