Transgender, The Law And New Jobs

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
These new Transgender laws will have to create millions of new jobs as people attempt to enter the toilet facilities of their choice toting their birth certificate and needing a toilet attendant present to make the call which bathroom the applicant will be allowed to use.

Clearly the country will need millions of these new Toilet Attendants hopefully with medical and psychiatric training to make the right call in these very personal decisions.

It seems to me that the big corporations with the deep pockets will lead the charge to set up the first Toilet Attendant offices just outside the entrance to their retail outlet's bathrooms.

Discuss!

All that is needed is single toilet facilities, one-at-a-time entry.

All that is needed is single toilet facilities, one-at-a-time entry.

The coffee shop we go to each morning did that, they used to have a mens room and ladies room, now it's two single use unisex restrooms.

Most large retail outlets, everything from grocery to the big box stores, have bathroom facilities with as many as a dozen stalls and urinals. We will have many instances of people literally crapping their pants waiting outside these single occupant facilities. This proposal STINKS!!!

I seriously do not care if a tranny uses the men's room, dressed as a woman even. I lived in Seattle for a long time and there is a pretty good number of them living in that city. I wouldn't say it was a regular occurrence, but several times I have seen obvious trannys in the same bathroom as I was in, nobody beat them up or said anything, a few chuckles maybe but that's it.

So what's the big deal all of a sudden? Can I get some links to stories of trannys being beat up for using men's restrooms please?

There have always been restroom attendants in very upscale venues so that none of those rich folk would be in a restroom alone and vulnerable. Now they will be needed to make sure no one is alone and vulnerable.

I seriously do not care if a tranny uses the men's room, dressed as a woman even. I lived in Seattle for a long time and there is a pretty good number of them living in that city. I wouldn't say it was a regular occurrence, but several times I have seen obvious trannys in the same bathroom as I was in, nobody beat them up or said anything, a few chuckles maybe but that's it.

So what's the big deal all of a sudden? Can I get some links to stories of trannys being beat up for using men's restrooms please?
This was in a unisex restroom. Does that count?

http://nypost.com/2016/03/28/transgender-woman-says-she-was-raped-in-stonewall-inn-bathroom/

http://nypost.com/2016/03/28/transgender-woman-says-she-was-raped-in-stonewall-inn-bathroom/
Sure, but I would hope there were enough incidents to warrant this hasty move from the Old Bumfuck administration? I'm expecting epidemic numbers. Is it that bad though?

And isn't that bar a gay bar?

Sure, but I would hope there were enough incidents to warrant this hasty move from the Old Bumfuck administration? I'm expecting epidemic numbers. Is it that bad though?

Yes it is. Gays don't even like transgendered.

Yes it is. Gays don't even like transgendered.
And the tranny was raped by a gay dude? Haha....even faggots know they're just dudes in drag Larping as women! Not that I applaud rape of any kind....it's just ironic as hell.

Forum List

Back