Transgender skins a precious kitten, then puts it in blender and then murders a Stranger

More proof that gender dysphoria/tranz/lgbtq+ is a mental disorder of the highest order. How can anyone support these animals?

cara-3-1200x630.jpg

He is one sick puppy, heading to a male prison for the next 24 years, 4 months, where I am sure, he will be very popular.

Your own link:

You douche
Hey dumbass. The source link is at the end of the second paragraph.

Mom allegedly killed her 2 kids after judge ordered them to spend Christmas with their dad, court records show​

Kimberlee Singler had been expected to turn over their three kids to her ex-husband, Kevin Wentz, on Dec. 16. Two of the youngsters were found dead on Dec. 19.
Here is what is telling.

Normal people would read an article on this and be horrified at the abject cruelty of what was done to the poor kitten….not to mention they also murdered someone.

Normal people read articles with titles like this:

Cat killer Scarlet Blake jailed for Netflix show-inspired murder​

Abnormal people see TRANSGENDER

Cat killer Scarlet Blake jailed for Netflix show-inspired murder

Here is what is telling.

Normal people would read an article on this and be horrified at the abject cruelty of what was done to the poor kitten….not to mention they also murdered someone.

Normal people read articles with titles like this:

Cat killer Scarlet Blake jailed for Netflix show-inspired murder​

Abnormal people see TRANSGENDER

Cat killer Scarlet Blake jailed for Netflix show-inspired murder

True. So very true.

He is one sick puppy, heading to a male prison for the next 24 years, 4 months, where I am sure, he will be very popular.

First they start killing animals then
....they kill you!

Those people are sick

they should be jailed,
Oh for God’s sake Skye, get a grip. They are far more likely to be victims of violence than perpetraters. Those who commit sick crimes are no different than so-called “normal” people who commit sick crimes. Humans DO that.

Wow. So many on my ignore list and all of them twisting themselves into pretzels trying to defend mentally-ill people who murder animals and people.

This discussion board really is shit. Hey mods! Feel free to delete my account anytime you want.
Who is defending this killer? Name one.

Forum List

Back