Transgender Militia Leader Sentenced to 14 Years for Domestic Terrorism

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Transgender Militia Leader Sentenced to 14 Years for Domestic Terrorism​

14 Jul 2022 ~~ By Ethan Letkeman

A transgender, male-to-female, militia leader was sentenced to 14 years in prison on four charges related to domestic terrorism in a federal court in Illinois on Monday.
“Emily Claire” Hari, previously known as Michael B. Hari, 51, of Clarence, Illinois, was already convicted and serving a 53-year sentence for firebombing a mosque in Minnesota in August 2017.
~Snip~
In 2017, Hari founded and led a domestic terrorism group known as the “Patriot Freedom Fighters,” also nicknamed the “White Rabbits.” Fellow members — who are also now convicted conspirators — include Michael McWhorter, Joe Morris, Ellis J. Mack, and Wesley Johnson.
~Snip~
“Emily Claire Hari represents the very real threat posed by domestic violent extremists in the United States,” said FBI Springfield Field Office Special Agent in Charge David Nanz. “The FBI’s counterterrorism team is designed to combat this type of violence and is committed to prioritize and gather intelligence to continually assess the threat picture. The FBI’s focus has been and will remain keeping the American people safe from threats or acts of violence.”
Following the firebombing of the Minnesota Mosque in 2017 — which “Emily” Hari was convicted for — the media criticized then-President Donald Trump for his “silence” on the attack.

Commentary:
Hmm...., a transgender terrorist? Now that's a freak show.... a group of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats doing what they do best... terrorism.
.too many people's moral compasses have been demagnetized that has allowed these gender benders and the so called Progressive (Suppressive/Transgressive), Diverse (Divisional/Dismantling) and Politically Correct (In-Correct/My Way or the Highway) political hacks (esp. the Orwellian Driven Democrats) to infringe and insert the "narrative" that what we are witnessing is normal and everyone else just needs to make adjustments to it......plus it is a money and power grab for many.
One can believe that Garland and Wray are right on top of similar transgender terrorist groups.
I'm waiting to hear that Joe Biden will pardon Emily Hari for her transgender transgressions and then give her a job in his administration.
Meanwhile ten days after the Antifa mass shooting in Highland Park Ill, the media has gone silent, cast into a black hole. Bobby Crimo has disappeared from the Media light while burials in Highland Park continue and some of those wounded still remain in the hospital.
Law and Order and Justice seem to have gone on a long and extended holiday.

A transgender, male-to-female, militia leader was sentenced to 14 years in prison on four charges related to domestic terrorism in a federal court in Illinois on Monday.
“Emily Claire” Hari, previously known as Michael B. Hari, 51, of Clarence, Illinois, was already convicted and serving a 53-year sentence for firebombing a mosque in Minnesota in August 2017.
~Snip~
In 2017, Hari founded and led a domestic terrorism group known as the “Patriot Freedom Fighters,” also nicknamed the “White Rabbits.” Fellow members — who are also now convicted conspirators — include Michael McWhorter, Joe Morris, Ellis J. Mack, and Wesley Johnson.
~Snip~
“Emily Claire Hari represents the very real threat posed by domestic violent extremists in the United States,” said FBI Springfield Field Office Special Agent in Charge David Nanz. “The FBI’s counterterrorism team is designed to combat this type of violence and is committed to prioritize and gather intelligence to continually assess the threat picture. The FBI’s focus has been and will remain keeping the American people safe from threats or acts of violence.”
Following the firebombing of the Minnesota Mosque in 2017 — which “Emily” Hari was convicted for — the media criticized then-President Donald Trump for his “silence” on the attack.

Commentary:
Hmm...., a transgender terrorist? Now that's a freak show.... a group of Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrats doing what they do best... terrorism.
.too many people's moral compasses have been demagnetized that has allowed these gender benders and the so called Progressive (Suppressive/Transgressive), Diverse (Divisional/Dismantling) and Politically Correct (In-Correct/My Way or the Highway) political hacks (esp. the Orwellian Driven Democrats) to infringe and insert the "narrative" that what we are witnessing is normal and everyone else just needs to make adjustments to it......plus it is a money and power grab for many.
One can believe that Garland and Wray are right on top of similar transgender terrorist groups.
I'm waiting to hear that Joe Biden will pardon Emily Hari for her transgender transgressions and then give her a job in his administration.
Meanwhile ten days after the Antifa mass shooting in Highland Park Ill, the media has gone silent, cast into a black hole. Bobby Crimo has disappeared from the Media light while burials in Highland Park continue and some of those wounded still remain in the hospital.

What's this world coming to? Back in my day, trannies would just go home and put on some women's clothes after a hard day of being the Director of the FBI. They wouldn't go out and try to blow up some muzzies.

Hell, we didn't even have any muzzies back then. All we had were Polish people, and all we did was make jokes about them. And Negroes. But the Negroes were cool. The danced pretty well and everyone tried to act like them.

Why don't we ever hear about women-men transgenders?

Where are all these chicks who want to go into mens bathrooms and compete with male swimmers in sports?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
These asshole guys are idiots. Incendiaries that don't burst into flames and pipe bombs that don't blow? Doesn't anybody fkn read and comprehend or follow instructions anymore?

These asshole guys are idiots. Incendiaries that don't burst into flames and pipe bombs that don't blow? Doesn't anybody fkn read and comprehend or follow instructions anymore?

I don't know, but that's one butt-ugly woman there. Hope he saved his dick, because he'll never get any dates.

1657857405271.png

What's this world coming to? Back in my day, trannies would just go home and put on some women's clothes after a hard day of being the Director of the FBI. They wouldn't go out and try to blow up some muzzies.

Hell, we didn't even have any muzzies back then. All we had were Polish people, and all we did was make jokes about them. And Negroes. But the Negroes were cool. The danced pretty well and everyone tried to act like them.
~~~~~~
According to Joey Xi Bai Dung, some even cleaned up well and were articulate like Barry.

Interesting. I guess it makes sense a transgender person might dislike Muslims. This guy sounds pretty nutty and fruity though.

No shortage of fly by night penniless kooks within the ranks of the ole statist left division.

Right? And who gave a damn what they did. Why do trannies complain about being persecuted, when they could just keep it to themselves and never be bothered?
Hell, we didn't even have any muzzies back then. All we had were Polish people, and all we did was make jokes about them.
My dad said that in his small Texas town, which was half black and half white, they used to make "Bohunk" jokes. I never heard that word again until the movie Sixteen Candles.
And Negroes. But the Negroes were cool. The danced pretty well and everyone tried to act like them.
What Choo talkin' 'bout?

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:
Emily Claire Hari? Any relationship to Mata Hari?

I'd bet this guy wasn't trans until he realized that he was about to go to prison, and he could go to women's, instead. I gotta say, I'd use that dodge. Better to call myself Seymoura and hang out with the skank hoes, than to be sent to the slammer and end up being forced to be the girl anyway.

Forum List

Back