Transgender Florida Teachers Leaving State Due to Pronoun Bill

R.7d2909ac56035bfbc4fbb946452ea25e

You know I felt sorry for them for a few seconds and then I realized that they're just having a temper tantrum that they can't force their woke ideology on the children.

Also another thing, how is it a free country for Demmies until you try to tell them that they can't force you to call them by a specific gender? I guess that's where BS Filter's saying of that they like democracy until they don't anymore.

Also another thing, how is it a free country for Demmies until you try to tell them that they can't force you to call them by a specific gender? I guess that's where BS Filter's saying of that they like democracy until they don't anymore.
Correct. As with most everything the leftist nosebleed toads inject into our society, it's not really about "rights", it's about submission. You better go along or you will be punished.

Correct. As with most everything the leftist nosebleed toads inject into our society, it's not really about "rights", it's about submission. You better go along or you will be punished.

The funny thing about life is that you don't realize what you have until it's gone. America used to stand for fairness, equality, freedom, and feeling safe in our own country. It doesn't stand for any of that anymore and I'm afraid that it might be gone for good if we can't get another Republican in the white house.

The funny thing about life is that you don't realize what you have until it's gone. America used to stand for fairness, equality, freedom, and feeling safe in our own country. It doesn't stand for any of that anymore and I'm afraid that it might be gone for good if we can't get another Republican in the white house.
Agree. This generation doesn't understand America or what it took to get here. They're spoiled, soft, ignorant, rude and lazy. It's the cost of living in the greatest country ever developed. Our tolerance and love of freedom is partly to blame for this mess.

Agree. This generation doesn't understand America or what it took to get here. They're spoiled, soft, ignorant, rude and lazy. It's the cost of living in the greatest country ever developed. Our tolerance and love of freedom is partly to blame for this mess.

Exactly and I just wrote in another topic today (something to do with Trannies in the Navy) that the people who died for this country would take one look at it today and say nope! You guys are on your own! That is if they had to die today defending it. We probably wouldn't even have a Memorial Day if our country had been like this from the very beginning.

Exactly and I just wrote in another topic today (something to do with Trannies in the Navy) that the people who died for this country would take one look at it today and say nope! You guys are on your own! That is if they had to die today defending it. We probably wouldn't even have a Memorial Day if our country had been like this from the very beginning.
Thus country wouldn't be here. This generation doesn't understand how evil the world is.

So, how fasten we in Texas pass the same law?

I have nothing against adults who want to reimagine themselves as the sex they are not. Live like you please as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

But no one with a legit disorder that causes such a sharp break with reality should ever be in charge of children.

I have nothing against adults who want to reimagine themselves as the sex they are not. Live like you please as long as you don't hurt anyone else.

But no one with a legit disorder that causes such a sharp break with reality should ever be in charge of children.
IMG_3005.gif

"Ready to move out" is not the same as "already left"

Make sure it actually happens.

HOMOS are big fucking liars... just ask homO....

"Ready to move out" is not the same as "already left"

Make sure it actually happens.

HOMOS are big fucking liars... just ask homO....
Remember how many people promised to move to Canada or wherever if Trump was elected. Instead they just stayed and cried about him for going on seven years now.

Forum List

Back