Transexuals and mass public shootings.....mental health issues....democrats exploiting them ....

The talking heads at Fox are falling all over themselves calling for gun bans, more background checks, red-flag laws, etc. Not a single one of them is calling for schools and government to quit manufacturing mentally defective children.

By the way, she posted to a friend before the shooting that she was going to die that day and would be on the news. The friend called the police and the police didn't respond until several hours later, until after the shooting.

As always, there are clues and the police have the clues and the police (the ones at headquarters, not the ones on the street) did nothing.

Yep......when will they learn.........

First lines of defense to stop these attacks...

Family
Schools
medical professionals
Police

"4 shooters out of over 300 mass shooters since 2009 are transgender or non binary. That's just 1.3 percent of all shooters," Anthony Zenkus, a lecturer in social work at Columbia University, wrote on Twitter. "You just proved our point: 99 percent of mass shooters in the United States are cis gendered."

"4 shooters out of over 300 mass shooters since 2009 are transgender or non binary. That's just 1.3 percent of all shooters," Anthony Zenkus, a lecturer in social work at Columbia University, wrote on Twitter. "You just proved our point: 99 percent of mass shooters in the United States are cis gendered."

There haven't been 300 mass public shooters......

I know, I know, you guys were cheated..........you got your hopes up that it would actually be a white, religious, conservative, Trump supporter.......and now it was another minority shooter for the year....4 so far....

2 Asian senior citizens
1 short black man
1 woman who thought she was a man.....

It was a depressing day for you guys.........you can't just go 24/7 on this story because a left wing, transgender hater was the shooter........

This will happen again because everyone is focused on the wrong reasons it keeps happening.....
bigotry and hate from right wing fundamentalist morons? whoops brainwashed functional fundamentalist morons. we need a real mental health system and background checks for everyone... tax the rich again and invest in America again.

I know, I know, you guys were cheated..........you got your hopes up that it would actually be a white, religious, conservative, Trump supporter.......and now it was another minority shooter for the year....4 so far....

2 Asian senior citizens
1 short black man

It was a depressing day for you guys.........you can't just go 24/7 on this story because a left wing, transgender hater was the shooter........
Would you like a list of the white racist shooters?

And yes, there have been 300 mass shooters.

2 Asian senior citizens
1 short black man

There have been over 100 mass shootings just this year already LOL. Thanks

John Nolte points out that the left is making up a fake issue with transexuals...no one cares about them....until they start pushing grooming kids and mutilating them with surgery and chemicals..then, all of a sudden, we "hate," transgenders......insane....

I’ll tell you what else isn’t a good idea… The corporate media lying to a mentally unstable group of people about how they are the target of (non-existent hate) groups. Because what happens when you do that is that you get the one-two punch of a group of trans maniacs launching a Trans Day of Vengeance while the corporate (and taxpayer-funded) media tells these same maniacs to purchase firearms.
------

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence, leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.

Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

…and as we are seeing over and over again, when these mentally unstable people don’t get their way, their crybaby tantrums can result in outright violence. Worse still, the corporate media encourage and justify this violence by either ignoring it or arguing that it is in some way appropriate.
======

Between Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and these Day of Vengeance lunatics, the media and Democrat party have created their own personal army of violent Brownshirts to terrorize normal people.

This is not a drill.

They are the target of hate groups disguised as state legislators.

trannies-everywhere.jpg

bigotry and hate from right wing fundamentalist morons? whoops brainwashed functional fundamentalist morons. we need a real mental health system and background checks for everyone... tax the rich again and invest in America again.
I count over 4 tranny mass shootings in the last four years.... that's not bigotry it needs to be addressed before this happens again... April 1st is quote... The Day of Rage by cross gender people... why are they so angry?... why do they hate so much?.... no sir this isn't bigotry from my side its bigotry from yours....

I count over 4 tranny mass shootings in the last four years.... that's not bigotry it needs to be addressed before this happens again... April 1st is quote... The Day of Rage by cross gender people... why are they so angry?... why do they hate so much?.... no sir this isn't bigotry from my side its bigotry from yours....
Day of Vengeance

And I'm sure it'll be "mostly peaceful"

I don't buy the 300 mass shooters number; it is made up to include familial and gang shootings, not in the same class as random target - even if targeted venue - mass-shootings. But I'll go with it, just the same.

One in a million of the population are mass shooters. There are 1.6 million transgender in the US - the highest estimate I could find - which means that 1 out of 400,000 are mass shooters. Take the lowest number I found, about 1 million transgender, and there are 1 out of 250,000 transgender mass shooters.

Transgenders are far more likely to be mass shooters than the general population.

Keep in mind that 100% of transgender people are mentally ill. The percentage of mentally ill in the general population is less than that though the percentage of Democrats who are mentally ill might be close to it.

This sick kid that was under a doctors care and seeing a psychiatrist was still able to get 7 guns... maybe congress should bring in Wray because its an FBI background check that approves a gun sale... hmmmmmm the fucking FBI again.... I think we have had enough of their failures.....

god will say tolerance before sending you down...FOUR??! LOL. they usually kill themselves, so sorry for you.

This sick kid that was under a doctors care and seeing a psychiatrist was still able to get 7 guns... maybe congress should bring in Wray because its an FBI background check that approves a gun sale... hmmmmmm the fucking FBI again.... I think we have had enough of their failures.....
The GOP does not allow a working background check system. Anyway her parents thought she had gotten rid of her guns but she had hidden them around the house. she got the guns before she before she went crazy...

Maybe it's sort of a sick April Fool's joke?

Transgenders are far more likely to be mass shooters than the general population.
Wow. Who'da thunk it? Mostly actual males, and now even an actual-female tranny as a mass murderer. Quite a lot of girls go in for this, seduced by tranny "influencers" on social media. I think people need to take their "Day of Vengeance" stuff seriously, since they do a lot of mass murdering, presumably because they are simply crazier than most crazies.

FBI will say "This Tranny was on our radar" as they secretly helped get it guns

Prove it. Show the autopsy test performed that proves sexuality.

It’s just as honest to say all these shooters are LBGTQ.

Forum List

Back