Transexuals and mass public shootings.....mental health issues....democrats exploiting them ....

Wow. Who'da thunk it? Mostly actual males, and now even an actual-female tranny as a mass murderer. Quite a lot of girls go in for this, seduced by tranny "influencers" on social media. I think people need to take their "Day of Vengeance" stuff seriously, since they do a lot of mass murdering, presumably because they are simply crazier than most crazies.
They demonized white people as racist…so now they can’t identify as a white person…they must be grass,mushrooms,dirt,bugs so they can claim “ equity”.

They demonized white people as racist…so now they can’t identify as a white person…they must be grass,mushrooms,dirt,bugs so they can claim “ equity”.
Huh. I wonder if you are right. If they demonize white people, normal people --- don't they have to find an alternative to be? Furries. Trannies. People covered in tattoos.

Huh. I wonder if you are right. If they demonize white people, normal people --- don't they have to find an alternative to be? Furries. Trannies. People covered in tattoos.
They absolutely did. Most of these new wave trannies are straight.

John Nolte points out that the left is making up a fake issue with transexuals...no one cares about them....until they start pushing grooming kids and mutilating them with surgery and chemicals..then, all of a sudden, we "hate," transgenders......insane....

I’ll tell you what else isn’t a good idea… The corporate media lying to a mentally unstable group of people about how they are the target of (non-existent hate) groups. Because what happens when you do that is that you get the one-two punch of a group of trans maniacs launching a Trans Day of Vengeance while the corporate (and taxpayer-funded) media tells these same maniacs to purchase firearms.
------

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence, leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.

Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

…and as we are seeing over and over again, when these mentally unstable people don’t get their way, their crybaby tantrums can result in outright violence. Worse still, the corporate media encourage and justify this violence by either ignoring it or arguing that it is in some way appropriate.
======

Between Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and these Day of Vengeance lunatics, the media and Democrat party have created their own personal army of violent Brownshirts to terrorize normal people.

This is not a drill.

Yeah. I was waiting for the left to start claiming that if this person had just received gender affirming care (I don't even know if they have or not) they would not have done it. It's all the fault of, not the trans person, but those who are against trannies.

Yeah. I was waiting for the left to start claiming that if this person had just received gender affirming care (I don't even know if they have or not) they would not have done it. It's all the fault of, not the trans person, but those who are against trannies.

That is likely coming....as soon as they can get past the initial shock of one of their transgender brown shirts murdering children...

Forum List

Back