Trans people of "Color" want to eat for free, go break the law, get 3 square meals a deal, free.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Ginger Espice Dreams of a World Where Trans People of Color Eat For Free [/quote] Spreading queer joy is the clear mission of all of Espice’s endeavors, from trans skate parties to outdoor markets spotlighting LGBTQ+ vendors. It shines through in the name of Espice’s Oakland restaurant turned roving pop-up, Gay4U. Most of all, it comes through in the policy written on every Gay4U menu: “Trans POC always eat free,” regardless of financial need. [/quote] Trans POC , more like POS. It used to be mentally ill people were put away where they werent allowed to harm others or themselves, but the progressive idea is "If the baby is able to be born, then fuck with their minds as much as you can". We see the end result of said brain fucking by the left.

sign1.jpg

No, it isnt that they have the same rights, it is that they want more rights than normal people.
Who?

Oligarchs? The well-connected, wealthy elites? Well, yea..duh..they deserve them....

Do you know they actually arrested one of them like he was a regular poor person??

"They let me go to the airport and then take me with five agents, like an Al Qaeda terrorist, rock me into a car and the next thing I know I'm in leg irons, handcuffs, strip-searched," Navarro said."

How dare they put cuffs on him and take him to jail and be strip-searched like they do the poors??

It's fun watching you folks wealth worship while complaining about how the "poors" want special treatment...but what is Conservatism without it....

Who?

Oligarchs? The well-connected, wealthy elites? Well, yea..duh..they deserve them....

Do you know they actually arrested one of them like he was a regular poor person??

"They let me go to the airport and then take me with five agents, like an Al Qaeda terrorist, rock me into a car and the next thing I know I'm in leg irons, handcuffs, strip-searched," Navarro said."

How dare they put cuffs on him and take him to jail and be strip-searched like they do the poors??

It's fun watching you folks wealth worship while complaining about how the "poors" want special treatment...but what is Conservatism without it....
Oligarchs like Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Jeff Bezos? All your progressive billionaires. Man do you have issues. Instead of bitching about the wealthy, why dont you try to make yourself wealthy?

Forum List

Back