Trans Activist Says That Biology Is Offensive

Why should it matter? If someone wants to make themselves into the other gender it is their choice. People are allowed to be who they wish to be and the reality that they're American and have constitutional rights shouldn't be removed because of it.

You choose your life. Why should they not theirs? Why should they be violated and attacked for being who they wish to be???

I value biology but it isn't everything. So you're going to be against surgery? Against life extensions? Against vaccines? Against everything. Where does it end? Jeeezzz.

Rather it is a part of ones mind or a choice shouldn't matter either. We're talking about americans here.

Your entire argument is kind of the same made by the islamic state or the taliban. It is you know better and we'll destroy you and make you into a third rate number without rights if you don't submit to my opinion. That is wrong. No one should be removed from their rights and no one should be refused to live the life they wish for something as what they want to appear to be. The thing about freedom is not everyone needs to agree but we need to respect each others rights.

Last edited:
The left has cast a wide net over the easily offended & delusionals.
Trannies are just trying to take that top spot on the pyramid from the twinks.

And before the progbots attempt another red herring to derail this, me objecting to infanticide & mutilation/grooming of our children is not because I am easily offended, it's because I have morals, decency, respect for life & an aversion to perversion

People are allowed to be who they wish to be and the reality that they're American and have constitutional rights shouldn't be removed because of it.
You are delusional. You put more stock into being a citizen of a COUNTRY than you put into NATURAL SCIENCE. Here's a clue moron. If you are born with XY chromosomes, you are a MALE. If you are born with XX chromosomes, you are a female. PROVEN SCIENCE. That would be true in any country on earth. You idiots are unbelievable.

Why should it matter? If someone wants to make themselves into the other gender it is their choice. People are allowed to be who they wish to be and the reality that they're American and have constitutional rights shouldn't be removed because of it.

You choose your life. Why should they not theirs? Why should they be violated and attacked for being who they wish to be???

I value biology but it isn't everything. So you're going to be against surgery? Against life extensions? Against vaccines? Against everything. Where does it end? Jeeezzz.

Rather it is a part of ones mind or a choice shouldn't matter either. We're talking about americans here.
I think these freaks must be stopped from imposing their twisted lifestyle onto society

Chicks with dicks should not be allowed to pee in women’s bathrooms

And definitely not allowed to compete in women’s sports

Nor should transgenders be allowed to teach children

Why should it matter? If someone wants to make themselves into the other gender it is their choice.

It is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, or vice versa.

The drive to do so, the belief that it can be done, is mental illness, nothing more. Prima facie proof of a fucked-up mind that needs psychiatric care.

Chemically- and surgically-mutilating a patient in a futile attempt to force h'orsh'/it's body to conform to h'orsh'/it's insane delusions is malpractice.

Your entire argument is kind of the same made by the islamic state or the taliban. It is you know better and we'll destroy you and make you into a third rate number without rights if you don't submit to my opinion. That is wrong. No one should be removed from their rights and no one should be refused to live the life they wish for something as what they want to appear to be. The thing about freedom is not everyone needs to agree but we need to respect each others rights.

How's that cotton ceiling working out for you?

I think the ''trans-rights'' argument is largely a broader representation of the leftist abhorrence of personal responsibility / personal behavior. The left's embrace of pedophilia ("minor-attracted persons"), homosexuality, trans-sexuality, drag queen shows aimed at children, school boards voting to groom children while hiding that grooming from parents and now the medical industry that sees child mutilation as a money-making opportunity I find to be just vile.

I think these freaks must be stopped from imposing their twisted lifestyle onto society

Chicks with dicks should not be allowed to pee in women’s bathrooms

And definitely not allowed to compete in women’s sports

Nor should transgenders be allowed to teach children

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.

A fetish isn't a protected class, or at least it shouldn't be.

It is biologically impossible for a man to become a woman, or vice versa.

The drive to do so, the belief that it can be done, is mental illness, nothing more. Prima facie proof of a fucked-up mind that needs psychiatric care.

Chemically- and surgically-mutilating a patient in a futile attempt to force h'orsh'/it's body to conform to h'orsh'/it's insane delusions is malpractice.

I also think the issue is that the current situation is actually a few separate issues. The first is actual gender dysphoria usually in very young boys, the 2nd is the social contagion dysphoria we are seeing particularly in pubescent girls, and the 3rd is fetishism attempting to become a protected class.

As usual people take the easy route and try to lump all 3 together instead of looking at them as separate issues.

Forum List

Back