Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

Stephen Miller- who pretty much runs the show and the presidency.
Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)
John Bolton- a war hawk.
It's what the American people want. Don't you remember 2016 when the American people voted for Trump because they wanted the border wall?

Can someone please explain to me who or what the "alt-right" is? I keep hearing this term and still don't get it. I support our President. Does that make me "alt-right"?
Simply a made-up term of art designed to hide the abject evil of the Left.
From Richard Spencer's own National Policy Institute site: https://nationalpolicy.institute/contact-richard-spencer/

Richard Spencer is the President of The National Policy Institute, the Editor of RadixJournal.com and Washington Summit Publishers. He is known for coining the term “Alt Right.”

Yeah, I know, fake news 'n stuff.

Good gawd, you people. Incredible. Dishonest. Obtuse. Shameless. Clueless.

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to me who or what the "alt-right" is? I keep hearing this term and still don't get it. I support our President. Does that make me "alt-right"?
From Richard Spencer's own National Policy Institute site: https://nationalpolicy.institute/contact-richard-spencer/

Richard Spencer is the President of The National Policy Institute, the Editor of RadixJournal.com and Washington Summit Publishers. He is known for coining the term “Alt Right.”

Brilliant and insightful are the accurate terms, not the slander you are infamous for.

There is no such thing as 'alt right'.....it is made up, just as Far Right is.

Neither exist.....as is equally true of your cerebral capacity.

There is no position of the Right that varies from the American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

We believe in traditional marriage, two sexes, free speech, prayer in schools, and the God-given unalienable rights listed in the Declaration of Independence.

QED....there is only the 'Right.'

You are simply one of the followers, fools who buy whatever the Left sells.

Watch me ram your post back down your throat:
There is no position of the Right that varies from the American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

If you cannot come up with any radical positions of the right, that are not in accord with American traditions, values, and history, then we've proven you a total imbecile.

True?

Brilliant and insightful are the accurate terms, not the slander you are infamous for.

We believe in traditional marriage, two sexes, free speech, prayer in schools, and the God-given unalienable rights listed in the Declaration of Independence.

If you cannot come up with any radical positions of the right, that are not in accord with American traditions, values, and history, then we've proven you a total imbecile.

True?
Just stop.

Your Trumpian combination of arrogance and ignorance doesn't work on me.

Nor does it serve to put me on the defensive.

Sorry.

Tramp has surrounded himself with alt right people

The only thing to be said about this post/thread is that it is stupid and ignorant and pathetic.

"Alt Right" is just another stupid concocted phrase that did not even exist before the last election. The Left concocts these stupid labels and then slaps them on people.

This thread does not even belong in this section. It belongs in some conspiracy or rubber room section.

Kenneth Thomas Cuccinelli II (I can't find anything about when his family come to the US)

John Bolton- a war hawk.
----------------------------------
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Disabled vets will become will become a drain on society.

Its only the beginning.
Just about everyone else he surrounded himself with is either in prison or waiting to go to prison.

The left invented a meaningless phrase "alt-right" and now they beat it to death when they are out of agenda and ideas. No surprises here.
Wrong.

John Bolton- a war hawk.
Next they will decide any disable child, whoever becomes disabled in their life, or senior living on SS with Medicare will be a drain on society, and they will not receive any benefits, they will live in the streets and fend for themselves.

Its only the beginning.
Just about everyone else he surrounded himself with is either in prison or waiting to go to prison.
The swamp came to our WH

True?
Just stop.

Sorry.

So we can agree that I proved

a. that there are no positions of the Right that are not consistent with American traditions, values, and history,

and

b. that you are a low-ability imbecile.

True?
Just stop.

Sorry.

a. that there are no positions of the Right that are not consistent with American traditions, values, and history,

and

PC have you visited one of the trump properties yet? Put some $$$ in your heroes pocket like so many of his people are?

Here's a piece on the man who coined the term "Alt Right". He really gets into, clearly and in his own words, what the Alt Right is all about.

Wow, that one guy cheering Mr. Spencer at 00:24 screams SIEG HEIL so loudly that I hope he didn't hurt his throat! Hopefully someone got him some warm salt water so he could gargle! Yikes! Careful there, or you won't be able to scream it again for a while!

MAGA!

John Bolton- a war hawk.

Its only the beginning.

Sorry dear, the US is simply not Nazi Germany with the Aktion T-4 you so desire.

The Shriners and other people take care of the afflicted here.

True?
Just stop.

Sorry.

and

PC have you visited one of the trump properties yet? Put some $$$ in your heroes pocket like so many of his people are?

What does that have to do with anything????

Let's stick to the subject: this President is better for America and Americans than the fraud who occupied the office previously.

The subject of this thread, contrary to even MORE lies, is how Trump is surrounding himself with Alt Right people.

One poster asked "who or what the Alt Right is", and in posts 72, 73 and 78 I provided a full and clear response.

Now we're all on the same page!

It's so nice to be so helpful and on topic!

:p

Forum List

Back