Traitor Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
For months Trump has insisted that there was no collusion between his campaign and Russia. But of course we know they did because we discovered the collusion meeting at Trump Tower between Don Jr. and the Putin operative, er I mean, Russian lawyer. Trump came out with a bullshit story claiming it was about Russian adoptions. Don Jr claimed that the Russians who said they wanted to help Trump's campaign didn't have any dirt on Hilary. Why would anybody believe that? Trump has be caught lying so many times there is absolutely no reason to believe him, in fact logic dictates assuming everything he says to be a lie.

The ReTrumplicans have been trying to help cover up Trump's crime of conspiracy with Putin to steal the election. Ironically it is the lifetime Republican and Vietnam War Hero Robert Mueller III who is going to prove Trump the most criminal president in our history. Nixon is off the top of the list.

What's the punishment for treason? Hung by the neck until dead sounds about right!
and i see you're the punishment for idiocy.

the understatement of the year.LOL

For months Trump has insisted that there was no collusion between his campaign and Russia. But of course we know they did because we discovered the collusion meeting at Trump Tower between Don Jr. and the Putin operative, er I mean, Russian lawyer. Trump came out with a bullshit story claiming it was about Russian adoptions. Don Jr claimed that the Russians who said they wanted to help Trump's campaign didn't have any dirt on Hilary. Why would anybody believe that? Trump has be caught lying so many times there is absolutely no reason to believe him, in fact logic dictates assuming everything he says to be a lie.

The ReTrumplicans have been trying to help cover up Trump's crime of conspiracy with Putin to steal the election. Ironically it is the lifetime Republican and Vietnam War Hero Robert Mueller III who is going to prove Trump the most criminal president in our history. Nixon is off the top of the list.

What's the punishment for treason? Hung by the neck until dead sounds about right!
When will they hang Obama then, troll?
:beer::abgg2q.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::TH_WAY~113::yes_text12:

ESPECIALLY since there is 100 times more evidence against HIS illegal crimes than these unsupported theorys of trump/putin collusion.:rolleyes:

What's the definition of treason?

Collusion isn’t a crime

If collusion is so plain to you and you can so easily seen It why has the investigation as to Russia been abandoned.
It really is amazing how stupid you trump bootlickers are.

Not as amazing as how you tiny dick French ballerinas are ...

Do you remember when you had a penis and were willing to pay your own bills? Or not so much?
You are the little pussy, not me. But we've already established that, haven't we.

Anytime you wanna meet me, in real life, bitch, just message me, and I'll be happy to oblige.

Fail.

History might just remember Donald Trump's election reversed the downward trajectory that W and Obama had the country on. You on the Left are too blinded with your hate to think rationally.

If collusion is so plain to you and you can so easily seen It why has the investigation as to Russia been abandoned.

Do you remember when you had a penis and were willing to pay your own bills? Or not so much?
You are the little pussy, not me. But we've already established that, haven't we.

Anytime you wanna meet me, in real life, bitch, just message me, and I'll be happy to oblige.
Look at the fucking tough guy. All liberals are little bitches. We all know it is true. That is why they need us to take care of them. Also, most smell very bad. Stupid stinking hippies. Weak in mind and body.

Look at the fucking tough guy. All liberals are little bitches. We all know it is true. That is why they need us to take care of them. Also, most smell very bad. Stupid stinking hippies. Weak in mind and body.
Hippies, huh? LOL.

You missed your calling, mang. You could have gone to work on the Mueller team, but you didn't.

So now the rest of your life will be dismissed to writing crappy posts on an internet discussion board.

Wow tough guy, huh?

This is just a redux of a Golden Oldie. And it's already a free for all. If there is no NEW developments -- and you just HAVE to post an opinion -- find any of the 47 old threads and have at it. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back