Trailer for racist netflix series dear white people gets a million dislikes in just one day.....

has anyone actually watched it?

I never watch whine fests and that's all this looks like

if there was a movie by whites called Dear Black People it would be decried as a racist diatribe it's time we end the double standard

:lol:

I must have missed your posts "decrying" all of the "Dear black people" threads posted on this message board almost every day.

Stop whining. It's really quite pathetic.

I don't usually post in race baiting threads but I happened to watch the trailer for this show and was unimpressed so decided not to waste my time watching it

And acknowledging a double standard is not whining it is stating a fact

if there was a movie by whites called Dear Black People it would be decried as a racist diatribe it's time we end the double standard

I must have missed your posts "decrying" all of the "Dear black people" threads posted on this message board almost every day.

I don't usually post in race baiting threads but I happened to watch the trailer for this show and was unimpressed so decided not to waste my time watching it

It's almost more pathetic than simple whining, actually.

It's on the level of a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because he got a Lexus for his birthday rather than a Beemer.

It's on the level of a spoiled brat throwing a tantrum because he got a Lexus for his birthday rather than a Beemer.

what's pathetic is the everyone is racist bullshit now that's whining

So your response is to do the same fucking thing?

Oh look.

Another poor persecuted white people thread.

How novel.
Define white people.

People with low melanin levels.
Including highspanic and Arabs?

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a "race". There are white hispanics and black hispanics.

Arab is generally considered to be a "race" in and of itself.
Then you agree you need to be more specific.
So, who does 'dear white people' address?
BTW, Arabs are Caucasian.

i never said anyone was racist I said there is a double standard that should be ended

i never said anyone was racist I said there is a double standard that should be ended

The world is nothing but double standards.

Ask a black guy about double standards - and see if your whining holds up to their experiences.

It obviously refers to all of these white people...

21-womens-march-dc-crowd.w710.h473.2x.jpg

Ask a black guy about double standards - and see if your whining holds up to their experiences.
I live in a black locale. I hear blacks say n#gger everyday.

Oh look.

Another poor persecuted white people thread.

How novel.
Define white people.

Hispanic is an ethnicity, not a "race". There are white hispanics and black hispanics.

I agree to no such thing, whiny little shitbird.

Do you not see the irony of you - a poster who's name and avatar are meant to make fun of black people - whining like a little shit about the phrase "white people"?

When the show makes fun of white people, they're talking about you.

You should find a safe space to process your feelings, it seems to really be an issue for you, "RoshawnMarkwees".

Define white people.

Do you not see the irony of you - a poster who's name and avatar are meant to make fun of black people - whining like a little shit about the phrase "white people"?
Now you've sunk to disparagement which means you lost the argument.
Next...

Define white people.

^^^ Disgusting Race-baiting SJW Crybully ^^^

If TDII had a shred of integrity, he would have identified his black block protestor acquaintances who rioted at Berkeley to the FBI. But he's just a pussified Beta who hides on the interwebs and accuses other people of being a racist.

Now you've sunk to disparagement which means you lost the argument.
Next...

You seem confused.

I'm not "arguing" with you - that would require you to have a point.

What I'm doing is mocking you - and its working just fine, thank you very much.

You should find a safe space to process your feelings, it seems to really be an issue for you, "RoshawnMarkwees".
Roshawnmarkwees makes fun of contrived black racism. Disparaging bigotry is a good thing.

^^^ Disgusting Race-baiting SJW Crybully ^^^

If TDII had a shred of integrity, he would have identified his black block protestor acquaintances who rioted at Berkeley to the FBI. But he's just a pussified Beta who hides on the interwebs and accuses other people of being a racist.

Nothing makes me more proud than how much space in your little mind that I occupy.

By the way, the fact that you're seriously using the term "beta" is just icing on the cake. You don't see many red-pillers outside of their parent's basements.

Roshawnmarkwees makes fun of contrived black racism. Disparaging bigotry is a good thing.

So is mocking butthurt little clowns.

Forum List

Back