Toyota may offer you an Ammonia powered automobile

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Ammonia actually can be used as a fuel. Toyota is working on it. The EV auto industry is slow. And you might not want to pay extreme prices for EV cars.

To learn about this, watch this video.

What are the emissions from ammonia car fuel? I'm thinking it's way stinky.
Emissions is zero. As to the smell, honestly I do not know. But Toyota engineers also know about that. If it stinks, it is no good at all.

read about Amogy

Ammonia actually can be used as a fuel. Toyota is working on it. The EV auto industry is slow. And you might not want to pay extreme prices for EV cars.

What would the negative effects of using ammonia be if .. for example .. the vehicle were in an accident with a fuel line / fuel tank rupture?

To me, it is green-energy hogwash, and probably heavily subsidized by taxpayers wherever they're working on this around the globe.

They have been working on that for a number of years.

And anything that is flammable can be used as a fuel.

What problem would an ammonia car solve?
Well do you want me to nurse you all the way into the Video? I am being nice to you.
Toyota claims that there is a easy path to make methane. It claims they solved ways to make use of it efficiently. And it does not burn down cars like EVS burn down cars.

Well do you want me to nurse you all the way into the Video? I am being nice to you.
Toyota claims that there is a easy path to make methane. It claims they solved ways to make use of it efficiently. And it does not burn down cars like EVS burn down cars.

No, you could just tell me.

Toyota claims that there is a easy path to make methane.

Ammonia?

Forum List

Back