Toyota Details Six New electric cars Models Launching for 2020–2025

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
does it mean that is the end of states gas - stations (Muscovy, KSA, Gulf states, etc.) in 2025 ?

"Toyota's ambitious plans to roll out a family of new electric vehicles by 2025, which it initially announced two years ago, are being moved up. Accelerating global demand for EVs have pushed the automaker toward putting the first of these electric vehicles on sale in 2020. At an event highlighting Toyota's newly adjusted long-term electric-vehicle plans, the automaker promised it is working on six new EVs, as well as a plan for further popularizing battery-electric cars ahead of their rollout."

49c40ed3187c4d0d551db46d71a32ac5

Toyota Details Six New EV Models Launching for 2020–2025

Actually, it means more coal-burning power plants and gas-operated generators...

Or more wind turbines (which take more energy to make than they will ever produce)...

After all, you have to get the electricity to recharge them from somewhere!!!

Does it tow my gas powered boat or snowmobiles?
I highly doubt it.

Gas powered internal combustion isnt going anywhere for a while.

Actually, it means more coal-burning power plants and gas-operated generators...

Or more wind turbines (which take more energy to make than they will ever produce)...

faster the better....then build new better Nuclear power plants to support the increase in juice

Don't forget that the noise from those windmills causes cancer you know. Tramp said so!

Don't forget that the noise from those windmills causes cancer you know. Tramp said so!
They are more dangerous to birds than my cat

You can keep your doctor....You will save 2500 dollars a year. I will watch the melt your families down and turn them into currency to pay the people off you stole from.

does it mean that is the end of states gas - stations (Muscovy, KSA, Gulf states, etc.) in 2025 ?

"Toyota's ambitious plans to roll out a family of new electric vehicles by 2025, which it initially announced two years ago, are being moved up. Accelerating global demand for EVs have pushed the automaker toward putting the first of these electric vehicles on sale in 2020. At an event highlighting Toyota's newly adjusted long-term electric-vehicle plans, the automaker promised it is working on six new EVs, as well as a plan for further popularizing battery-electric cars ahead of their rollout."

49c40ed3187c4d0d551db46d71a32ac5

Toyota Details Six New EV Models Launching for 2020–2025
Until EVs have the power and range of their gas-powered counterparts (never) they will be nothing more than a novelty for most people.

They are more dangerous to birds than my cat

Please watch out for cancer.

You can keep your doctor....You will save 2500 dollars a year. I will watch the melt your families down and turn them into currency to pay the people off you stole from.

Where did those goalposts go?

Does it tow my gas powered boat or snowmobiles?
I highly doubt it.

Gas powered internal combustion isnt going anywhere for a while.

That's coming. The great thing about electric vehicles is there on demand torque, great for towing, must better than gas or diesel. The challenge now is distance and there are trucks coming out shortly that are supposed to have a 400 mile range. I think Ford is partnering with Rivian.

faster the better....then build new better Nuclear power plants to support the increase in juice

solar, wind, geothermal and even nuclear.

Even with dirty coal electric cars are cleaner.

Don't worry about coal, electric cars are still cleaner

As our electric grid becomes more environmentally friendly then the benefit of electric cars will increase further. However we will never go green with ICE, so away they will go. Enjoy!

The less fuel the fat ass soccer moms use picking up their precious little snowflake from dance class, the more fuel is left for my Cummins Turbocharged Diesel.

I LOVE technology. I would love to see more electric cars on the road. I really do think it's great.

Figures, the technology has to come from overseas.

While our best schools are graduating thieving, lying, dimocrap scum, bottom-feeding, scum-sucking lawyers, their best schools are graduating Engineers.

source.gif

While we're bailing out thieving-ass scumbag car Companies like Generic Motors (which is more like the UAW in disguise than anything else and who has made junk for the last thirty years) Toyota has become, by far, the biggest, richest, most profitable Auto Manufacture on Earth.

And yes, Virginia. It is directly related to dimocrap scum.

sheesh

Forum List

Back