Toxic Trump ???

I hate to say this but he need to maybe retire

Trump2.jpg

Thankfully us MAGA don’t listen to crybabies.

We won the House and Senate. Dems still had to cheat like hell with early mass mail in fraud ballots to get that retard Fetterman in.

Thankfully us MAGA don’t listen to crybabies.

We won the House and Senate. Dems still had to cheat like hell with early mass mail in fraud ballots to get that retard Fetterman in.

We would have done better if McConnell hadn't allocated GOP money to some idiot candidates. Then there was Lindsey Graham who just had to advocate a national ban on abortion. Where the GOP really fucked up was in supporting weak candidates, instead of the ones Trump endorsed. That's why we still have all those unresolved election in some western states.

But the fact is this: Donald Trump was responsible for the successes of the Republican Party. Look at the candidates he endorsed. Not just the big-name candidates, but the broader field of candidates he endorsed. So Trump did not have a bad night. Our losses were due to strategic blunders by people like Graham, McConnell, and McCarthy, as well as the RNC. They abandoned and ignored dozens of House candidates, so no shit those people lost.

Why do you feel that way?

Just because a random moron, John Podhoretz, said so?

WTF? :cuckoo:

Perhaps you should lay off the drugs and booze for a while.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back