Tough guy, Trump, runs from questions, hides behind vets.

He's the ONLY guy running who has spoken out on our Vets. anyone see any of the Democrats running to make sure our Vets are taken care of? NO they are running on Giving free shit to anyone who votes for them.

You don't like it Trump is there for our Veterans, tough shit. go vote for the Democrats

Leave our Vets alone and out of you political hate
Perhaps because Trump, who brags about having 10 billion dollars, that is billion with a b, has no history of being so concerned about veterans until he found a way to benefit from using the veterans in his campaign.

got any proof of that claim?

Trump can't answer valid questions about his sexist comments and silly feud with Rosie O'Donnel ("Megyn Kelly asked me a hard, hard question!"). So he runs away from a legitimate debate to hold a rally "for vets". Wounded Warriors has spent less than 60% of funds raised on vets. The rest has been spent on parties, travel, open bars.. And Trump's only gal-pal, Palin, blames PTSD for her son's woman-beating behavior. Wow, talk about using vets for a political agenda. In fact, many vets have said they would refuse any donations from Trump for this very reason.

Trump, the chump. Buyer beware. He is mostly all talk while pounding his chest. He has no real solutions and that is why he won't take Cruz up on his offer to debate him, one-on-one. Trump is a mean-spirited blatherer and really a Democrat.

I hope Iowa brings it home for Cruz or Rubio. Of course they don't have their own airplanes to give the kids at the rallys, free rides. Trump is buying votes and many of those are Democrats. .

Hmmm, I thought you had brains, guess I was wrong. Trump is the only candidate from either party that gives hope for saving this nation from liberal ruin.
Liberals created this nation and it continues to be a liberal nation always beoming more liberal with time. America has had a few conservative parties, however, and the Republican party is the third, the first two quietly folded their tents and left, in fact, when the first conservative party died the period after went down in the American history books as "The Era of Good Feelings."

The founders were not liberals as liberals are known today. They did not envision a welfare state or a massive intrusive federal government.

Today's conservatives favor the values expressed in the constitution. Individual freedom, individual responsibility, small federal government run by the people not a political class.

You are so off base with this its almost a waste of time to try to educate you.

Actually he's right. It's you that needs edumacation. Especially if you're still buying the Joe McCarthy dictionary of political labels.

OK, here's a challenge for you hopstick, provide quotes from any of the founders supporting your claim that they favored a welfare state and a huge federal government.

[Q]

funny, I thought you feminists wanted equal treatment, equal pay, etc. The women working for Trump have those things.

Not according to the former female staffer who is suing him for not receiving equal pay. Probably another damn feminist with a chip on her shoulder.

Forum List

Back